Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Boise State's "quality" wins are over Oregon State and Nevada
    Florida's are over Georgia Tennesee Arkansas just to name a few..
    Boise State is the best team... in the state of Idaho.

I didn't think Tennesse was that good this season?

How do you know that Boise State would have lost against big named teams? You don't know for sure. I doubt they would have gotten killed as bad as Notre Dame did, when they played anybody good. Boise State would beat Notre Dame. And they'll beat Oklahoma in the bowl game.

Mother Fuckers better get that Irish - Hating out of their systems now.

They just lined up the nember one recruit to go along with their number one recruiting class

Charlie Weis will get his Championships .... and New England wont

ND has always have had a top 5 toughest schedule year in and year out. This year and next, their schedule hasnt been as tough, but there isnt any other team in sports who has as many rivals as Notre Dame.
    Michigan, Michigan St, USC, Purdue, Boston College and Navy all have ND's name circled when the schedules come out. All of those rivaries have been going on for decades. ND plays Navy each year because the Naval Academy helped keep that University alive when the war was going on, and has a sign of thanks, they play each year, and Army every two years and AirForce every 3 years.

ND doesnt schedule MAC teams like the Big Ten does
    and they sure as fuck dont schedul Division II teams like the SEC does.
    They will play a team from the 6 major conferences every year starting next year
    ~ Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk ~

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiKaL View Post
    Mother Fuckers better get that Irish - Hating out of their systems now.

They just lined up the nember one recruit to go along with their number one recruiting class

Charlie Weis will get his Championships .... and New England wont

ND has always have had a top 5 toughest schedule year in and year out. This year and next, their schedule hasnt been as tough, but there isnt any other team in sports who has as many rivals as Notre Dame.
    Michigan, Michigan St, USC, Purdue, Boston College and Navy all have ND's name circled when the schedules come out. All of those rivaries have been going on for decades. ND plays Navy each year because the Naval Academy helped keep that University alive when the war was going on, and has a sign of thanks, they play each year, and Army every two years and AirForce every 3 years.

ND doesnt schedule MAC teams like the Big Ten does
    and they sure as fuck dont schedul Division II teams like the SEC does.
    They will play a team from the 6 major conferences every year starting next year

I agree with what ur saying, but their schedule is a major let down in the second half. I think they will get better in the next 3 years, but when they play ANY team they are getting that teams #1 effort and this will insure NO undefeated seasons. Beating Notre Dame can make ur season ----even if you go 1-11. Notre Dame's big problem in the next few years will be defense becasue even this year they didnt get the best defensive recruits and i dont think Charlie knows they play defense in football. The Big '11' Ten scedule MAC teams becasue they are in the same region and it helps boost $ for those schools. So i doubt i would take ND to lose to BSU, even with a healthy Ian Johnson, but i do think that ND needs to address the defense side of the football quick, because they are going to get lit up against soon-to-be #1 pick JaMarcus Russell. So good luck to the Domers casue i have a bad feeling (and $100) that this won will sway to the Tiger's
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

you got $100 riding on thee game? well than by all means GEAUX TIGERS

Nobody else gave Boise St. a chance, and some people were saying that they were going to get killed. The proved tonight that they aren't overrated, and they can compete with the top teams. College Football should come up with some type of playoff system, cause Boise State deserves a chance at number one. The Sooners were losing the whole game till about 1 minute left in the fourth quarter. They got dominated, until late in the game. It was nice to see the frowns on the redneck faces.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    It was nice to see the frowns on the redneck faces.
    LOL

Quote:

the boise state game was the best bowl game i've ever seen. Congratulations to Boise State, but schedule some real non conference opponents next year if you want a shot at the championship.

Notre Dame plays a good team, and once again they get pounded into the ground. lol

dude at the top of this page looks retarded now

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Notre Dame plays a good team, and once again they get pounded into the ground. lol

i think everyone but notre dame fans knew this wuz going to happen they should have not even played a bcs bowl game there way overratted and quinn or however u spell it will be a bust in the nfl

I'm not sure if Notre Dame should have even been ranked this year. I get tired of people thinking they are good, even when they aren't. I guess they will try to continue their record of consecutive bowl game loses, next season. They could probably go a whole season without winning a game, and still be selected to be in a bowl game, just like Miami and Florida St. There are way too many bowl games anyway. Who needs 32 of them?

OH--IO

I cant believe the game after the MOST important game (That loser team up North) is finally here and before i start my rant about how great my team his i would like to send i special shot out to TiKaL and his 'fighting' Irish......thanks for the EASIEST $100 i have ever earned....now back to regularly scheduled OSU ranting......there is no way the Gators can hang with THEEEEE Ohio State Buckeyes. This is our year and its our time. the stadium is going to be 75%-80% Buckeyes as well cause NO ONE travels like Buckeyes fans. I expect T Smith to have a great going out performance and i predict T Smith shall catch a pass from T Ginn and take it to the house. I hope this game is over early becasue Florida has this werid ability to not score and yet stay close in every game they play and then attack late. So here is to Coach Tressel and to my soon to be 13-0 National Champion OHIO STATE BUCKEYESSSSSSSSSS....and Carmen Ohio to get the night started........................

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise-- And songs to Alma Mater raise --While our hearts rebounding thrill-- With joy which death alone can still-- Summer's heat or winter's cold-- The seasons pass the years will roll-- Time and change will surely (truly) show-- How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

These jolly days of priceless worth-- By far the gladdest days on earth-- Soon will pass and we not know-- How dearly we love Ohio-- We should strive to keep thy name-- Of fair repute and spotless fame-- So in college halls well grow-- And love thee better ... OHIO!

Though age may dim our mem'ry's store-- We'll think of happy days of yore-- True to friend and frank to foe-- As sturdy sons of Ohio! If on seas of care we roll --Neath blackened sky or barren shoal-- Thoughts of thee bid darkness go Dear Alma Mater...OHIO!
    Last edited by Liquidswordsman; 01-08-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Quote:

sorry pal^

Gators 28
    Ohio st 24

suck a dick

Univeristy of Florida>>>any University you can think of

Lets go Oden!