Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Yes.

And Bama will get revenge.

Buckeye's player upset over racial slurs during bowl game, which are common in Florida

-http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Buckeye-linebacker-calls-foul-on-race-baiting-Ga?urn=ncaaf-wp12427

michigan won ugly, but we won.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Buckeye's player upset over racial slurs during bowl game, which are common in Florida

-http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Buckeye-linebacker-calls-foul-on-race-baiting-Ga?urn=ncaaf-wp12427
    "Ohio State defensive back Travis Howard, who is from Miami, told Hartman that that kind of trash talk is common in the state of Florida."

That's true. If you ain't built to take a few words, ya ass prolly shouldn't be playing football in the first place.

Florida, especially S.FLA is different in that we can use racism as a joke.....and people don't get their assholes in a bind. Whiteboys be calling blacks NIGGERS and MExicans SPICs, vice versa, it's almost as common as calling someone "dog", "homie" or "nigga".........Ohio State sucks dick they need to stop crying over losing in the Traitor Bowl I mean Gator Bowl.
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 01-04-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Banned

As Peter Griffin once said "Yea, America's great.......except for the south."

Of Course Nickydooch signs on outta no where to comment...ha

Like I said, it's a joke here. There's more blacks who been thru racist shit in Florida than any other state. Same for other races. We still got a fucking city named PLANTATION in Florida. Anyway, yeah, if you still getting uptight in 2012 over someone calling you a racist slur, you MUST be a college kid or younger. We making changes down south.

And even if someone uses a racial slur in the most HATEFUL OF WAYS, which I can't see on a FOOTBALL FIELd....then yeah, you just better MAN UP and defend your PRIDE. Not get WHOOPED, and then cry to a newspaper or police afterwards. Ala this OSU bum.

I've always agreed the the rhetoric Dirty Knowledge just said, and it applies even moreso in 2012.

If you can't take a joke you are a bitch.
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Banned

The "NEW" South....

were racism is open and accepted!

Sign me up!

The South is the least educated part of the country, and the most hillbilly and backwoods.

And florida is a collection of some of the worst degenerates in the country. Basically, its south beach surrounded by swamps and mosquitos.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

lol @ Clemson! How can you get blasted that bad in a BCS bowl game? Unreal! West Virginia could have scored 90 points easily in that game had they chose to. lol @ having the ball on your opponents 1 yard line, handing the ball to your RB and the other team scores a 99 yard TD on the play!! How embarrassing that must be! Wow!
    Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 01-05-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Clemson doesn't even deserve to be in a bowl game with UCLA after that showing.

Boise St. would have kicked Michigan or Virginia Tech's ass or any of these other scrub teams.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    lol @ Clemson! How can you get blasted that bad in a BCS bowl game? Unreal! West Virginia could have scored 90 points easily in that game had they chose to. lol @ having the ball on your opponents 1 yard line, handing the ball to your RB and the other team scores a 99 yard TD on the play!! How embarrassing that must be! Wow!
    Yeah we were going crazy last night lol they took the starting QB out in the 3rd quarter...smh lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

none of these bowls has been watchable.

we had to wait a month and a half to see the national championship game.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Maybe they should take the ACC's automatic BCS bowl bid instead of the Big East. The Big East teams gave WVU quite a bit of trouble while the ACC's best got absolutely obliterated by them in a quite legendary manner.

lol @ this hoodrat