Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

I agree, with Colt in behind center Texas is without a doubt National Championship game caliber. That was a hard hit for me to watch, I know what it feels like to have your team leader go down like that.

i'll be rooting for michigan but man are they gonna have a hard time getting a win down there. OSU is a machine.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Autarch

its all about michigan
    reppin my favorite comic character

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

HOW THE FUCK DID USC PASS FLORIDA IN THE BCS? FUCK A COMPUTER

This is all just cock-sucking of USC and faggots who want a dynasty and all that bullshit. Maybe after USC beat Cal and Notre Dame you could make an arguement for them to pass Florida, BUT THEY HAVNET EVEN BEAT THEM YET! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. JUST CAUSE FLORIDA ISN'T BLOWING PEOPLE OUT, YOU CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN. FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

sorry texas, we'll see you next year in the championship game prolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post

This is all just cock-sucking of USC and faggots who want a dynasty and all that bullshit. Maybe after USC beat Cal and Notre Dame you could make an arguement for them to pass Florida, BUT THEY HAVNET EVEN BEAT THEM YET! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. JUST CAUSE FLORIDA ISN'T BLOWING PEOPLE OUT, YOU CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN. FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

playoff anyone?

^not as long as money is the most important thing to these universities, whichi will never change.

chill bedlam, if florida can run the table and beat arkansas in atlanta, i think they will have the inner track to the national championship game, i dont see usc beating both cal and notre dame.

The referees did all they could to bail out Florida.
    That and a couple botched field goals / extra points did it.

USC beat Oregon easy.
    Florida did all they could to lose, but won barely against a unranked team at home.
    Do the math, ..

Notre Dame has been moved down the polls twice this season after WINS against UCLA and Georgia Tech. So be thankful the Gators have a strong conference to catch them from falling.

I myself, is hoping ND can secure the winner of the OSU / Mich game.
    Its starting to look like the winner of OSU / Mich faces the winner of USC / ND.
    But if Cal screws everything up by beating USC before the Irish do, then I think Florida will face the winner of the OSU / Mich game.
    Notre Dame has a strong bias blowing against them ever since Charlie Weis stopped talking to alot of reporters before the season. And any black commentators still bash them cause of resentment of Ty Willingham.
    ~ Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk ~

steve spurrier is some sort of wizard though, as much as i hate him (both as a Georgia Bulldog fan and as a Nebraska Cornhusker fan) i got to respect what he's done there so fast, the gamecocks were a joke in the sec. sure they have always been better than vandy and kentucky, but they were stuck at the number 4 position a huge gap between them and the gators vols and bulldogs. spurrier is closing that gap though which means that in the future the sec will continue to beat itself up and this will probabbly help the other conferences since parity in the sec would mean no 12-0 or 11-1 teams anymore

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

This whole fucking state is shut down for this weeks game. 2 of my professors have moved exams to the next week and my work is asking everyone to where OSU everyday............This game is going to be epic! God damn i am so amped, it is all i can think about
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by TiKaL View Post
    The referees did all they could to bail out Florida.
    That and a couple botched field goals / extra points did it.

USC beat Oregon easy.
    Florida did all they could to lose, but won barely against a unranked team at home.
    Do the math, ..

Notre Dame has been moved down the polls twice this season after WINS against UCLA and Georgia Tech. So be thankful the Gators have a strong conference to catch them from falling.

I myself, is hoping ND can secure the winner of the OSU / Mich game.
    Its starting to look like the winner of OSU / Mich faces the winner of USC / ND.
    But if Cal screws everything up by beating USC before the Irish do, then I think Florida will face the winner of the OSU / Mich game.
    Notre Dame has a strong bias blowing against them ever since Charlie Weis stopped talking to alot of reporters before the season. And any black commentators still bash them cause of resentment of Ty Willingham.
    the ref's helped out Florida? Are you kidding, Florida is the most penalized team in the nation, we NEVER get help from the refs. The refs are a huge reason why we are not undefeated right now. And the extra point and FG's werent botched, they were blocked, big difference. Plus people don't factor the Steve Spurrier factor in, its Steve Spurrier in the Swamp, you don't think that South Carolina was a little extra pumped up and prepared?

And so what if Florida barely won against an unranked team, USC lost to one. And before that, USC barely squeaked by in 3 straight games. People just love offense, and its ridiculous. Its hard to have a great offense when you play top 10 defenses every other game

Notre Dame, I just dont see them beating USC, their defense is pretty much terrible.

And if Floirda sucks like everyone seems to think now, then they'll lose to Arkansas. But if they win, you gotta put them in there.
    Last edited by Bedlam; 11-13-2006 at 06:57 PM.

i cant wait for my canes to fire that damn larry coker......

And if Floirda sucks like everyone seems to think now, then they'll lose to Arkansas. But if they win, you gotta put them in there.
    They're ranked #3 in every poll but the BCS poll, which isn't the lone determiner in who plays the championship game. Your team's sitting in a good position, as long as they win out, they should be good.

Support the Real. Click HERE

^not as long as money is the most important thing to these universities, whichi will never change.
    in the words of the late ODB:

"Fuck the game!...its all about the MONeEeEeY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    They're ranked #3 in every poll but the BCS poll, which isn't the lone determiner in who plays the championship game. Your team's sitting in a good position, as long as they win out, they should be good.
    well, first off, the BCS is the ONLY determiner in who plays in the championship game. 2nd, We're #4 in the Harris poll, which is 1/3 of the BCS. Florida does have a good chance to get in, I'll just be completely miserable if we win out and USC or Notre Dame gets ahead of us. It'd be like Auburn in 04 all over again. And if Arkansas beats us, they should go. SEC hasn't been in the championship game since 03, which is stupid. And even then, everyone wanted USC to get in ahead of LSU. WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE USC?