Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Yo Florida Beat The Shit Out Of Ohio State So Much For That Who Ever Won The Game Between Ohio State And Michigan Wuz Going To Win It All Both Those Team Got There Ass Kicked In There Bowl Game Boise State The Only Unbeaten

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidswordsman View Post
    OH--IO

I cant believe the game after the MOST important game (That loser team up North) is finally here and before i start my rant about how great my team his i would like to send i special shot out to TiKaL and his 'fighting' Irish......thanks for the EASIEST $100 i have ever earned....now back to regularly scheduled OSU ranting......there is no way the Gators can hang with THEEEEE Ohio State Buckeyes. This is our year and its our time. the stadium is going to be 75%-80% Buckeyes as well cause NO ONE travels like Buckeyes fans. I expect T Smith to have a great going out performance and i predict T Smith shall catch a pass from T Ginn and take it to the house. I hope this game is over early becasue Florida has this werid ability to not score and yet stay close in every game they play and then attack late. So here is to Coach Tressel and to my soon to be 13-0 National Champion OHIO STATE BUCKEYESSSSSSSSSS....and Carmen Ohio to get the night started........................

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise-- And songs to Alma Mater raise --While our hearts rebounding thrill-- With joy which death alone can still-- Summer's heat or winter's cold-- The seasons pass the years will roll-- Time and change will surely (truly) show-- How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

These jolly days of priceless worth-- By far the gladdest days on earth-- Soon will pass and we not know-- How dearly we love Ohio-- We should strive to keep thy name-- Of fair repute and spotless fame-- So in college halls well grow-- And love thee better ... OHIO!

Though age may dim our mem'ry's store-- We'll think of happy days of yore-- True to friend and frank to foe-- As sturdy sons of Ohio! If on seas of care we roll --Neath blackened sky or barren shoal-- Thoughts of thee bid darkness go Dear Alma Mater...OHIO!

Thanks for the shout out, but I was going on about ND's future.
    Which for us Irish fans, is all about we have left. Never saw me say one word about beating LSU. Their depth and speed scared the hell out of me.
    Either way, my football team left me feeling the same way as my favorite baseball team - the Cubs leaves me feeling at the end of baseball season

Guess YOU must be feeling that same empty 'how the fuck did it go wrong' feeling I had last Wed, hmm?

Brady Quinn might of played himself out of the number draft pick, but YOUR boy Troy Smith just played himself (and you) right out of the first round
    ~ Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk ~

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GATORS SON

FUCK THE HATERS, YOU WISH YOU WERE A UF FAN

pardon me, but has anyone seen the ohio state buckeyes?

they were supposed to play for the national championship last night and they never showed up. its too bad cuz they were heavily favored to win this game and its a shame they were absent and had to forfeit.

oh well, congratulations to florida for their second national championship.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Congrats to Florida for beating Ohio State. But like I said before, Boise State remained the only undefeated team. The proved they can hang with the powerhouse teams, and they deserve a shot at the National Championship. I believe they could beat Florida if they had a game between them. They really need to change the college football format, so teams don't get left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Congrats to Florida for beating Ohio State. But like I said before, Boise State remained the only undefeated team. The proved they can hang with the powerhouse teams, and they deserve a shot at the National Championship. I believe they could beat Florida if they had a game between them. They really need to change the college football format, so teams don't get left behind.
    there is no plans of even thinking of a playoff system until 2010

Banned

Default College Football Thread

I know we got alot of East coast dudes and Europeans in here, but where are my college football fans??

How about today's action?
    Big upset(being a die-hard Ohio State fan, this pleases me):
    Appalachin St. 34 Michigan 32

What a game...unless you had the Big Ten Network, you didn't see it. The Wolverines should be embarassed. Ranked no. 5??? This is one of the biggest upsets I've ever witnessed. Altought is Michigan really that good?
    This class hasn't beaten Ohio State, nor won a bowl game. You be the judge.

Penn St. looked good, Ohio State too, both did what they had too.

I'll keep ya posted on the Big Ten. Contributions for your team are welcome.

repugnant.

the wolverines should forfeit the rest of the season. i still dont believe that shit happened.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

USC will run the table, just like the experts predict, only they will run into a team in the national title game that completely destroys every non-conference opponent they play
    (including top 10 teams in bcs bowl games) That's right, it all ends with USC watching Rich Rodriguez and the West Virginia Mountaineers holding up that crystal football.

Final score WVU 48 USC 34 WVU National Champs!! Go ahead and laugh. U will see!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    USC will run the table, just like the experts predict, only they will run into a team in the national title game that completely destroys every non-conference opponent they play
    (including top 10 teams in bcs bowl games) That's right, it all ends with USC watching Rich Rodriguez and the West Virginia Mountaineers holding up that crystal football.

Final score WVU 48 USC 34 WVU National Champs!! Go ahead and laugh. U will see!
    Thats not a far-fetched prediction. WVU has alot of talent. USC is loaded again, and has an incumbent QB, so that always helps. All college teams have that crucial rivalry game that they must get thru, and USC's will be UCLA again.

Texas, Oklahoma??? Are the good enough. I dont think they are. How about the SEC??? I dont think anyone comes out of that conference undefeated. LSU has the best chance.

Same with the Big Ten. Ohio State has tough road games at Penn St. AND Michigan. They host Wisconsin.
    Wisconsin has a shot, but again, they have to go to Ohio St. and win, and also get thru Michigan and Penn St.

I think its USC and the winner of the SEC....say LSU......USC vs. LSU...winner...LSU.

Veteran Member

Its all about the motherfucking "U."

The U, will beat Oklahoma in their own house. Graig Cooper will zigzag all the way to the end zone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by demented View Post
    Its all about the motherfucking "U."

The U, will beat Oklahoma in their own house. Graig Cooper will zigzag all the way to the end zone.
    'The U' always comes thru with D but where has the offense been the last few years?

Oh what I wouldnt give for West Virginia to get "The U" on the field right now!

Veteran Member

Man, I didn't get to see the game (work). But looking at the stats the offense had too many three and outs, letting the defense on the field too long.

The U! is really falling apart. Remember when they use to be that team that no one wanted to fuck with? Now they're lucky to get a bowl game. Anyone see Wisconsin barely beat UNLV. UNLV was up with less than 2 minutes left, then some chump forgot how to tackle which lead to a 30yd td run. Figures.