Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Banned

The playing field in college has reallly been leveled lately, thats why we have been seeing so many upsets the past few years. This spread offense keeps teams in games.

Wisconsin is a bit overrated in my opinion. I don't think they beat Ohio State or Penn State this year.
    Penn State looks tough, and if Ohio State can get some good play out of one of their quarterbacks, with Beanie Wells running and there defense, they could make a run.
    Michigan's loss to Oregon does not surprise me a little bit. There defense is horrible, like I've said. Mike Hart guaranteeing a win over Notre Dame is as pathetic as it gets. Notre Dame might be the only team worse than Michigan right now.

LSU and Oklahoma look really good right now. Oklahoma destroyed Miami. I know they are not the Miami of old, but they still have some talent on that roster. We will see what happens once they start Big 12 play. The Texas game should be a good one.

I love LSU. I think they win it all. USC? Outta sight outta mind....They got some tough games. The Pac 10 is pretty good this year.

michigan got elroyed by Oregon. next week every michigan fan should come to the game with a paper bag over their face.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

LOL...I am loving this Michigan embarassment. Just laying back and basking in it, because there fans are some of the most arrogant, assholes on the planet.

im a huge michigan fan and i dont have shit to say other than "damn". and now you got mike hart running his fool mouth about guaranteeing a win against notre dame. he must be feeling real good about staying for another year. if he applied for the draft and went to the NFL at least he'd be getting paid to get his ass handed to him.

oregon was giving us the business on the jim rome show. all i could was sit back and take it.

Notre Dame better not get one of their automatic bowl game bids this year, like they do every season. So what that their team makes a lot of money, and they broadcast all their games. Their team f'n sucks, and they look like one of the worst teams in the nation. They will be lucky if they win one game this season.

Banned

People seem to think Notre Dame will just turn it on or somehting...the problem is that they have no talent on that team. They are absolutely pathetic. Mike Hart guaranteeing a win over ND isn't even a big deal. App. St. is better than Notre Dame..no joke.

yeah, mike hart saying that about notre dame was pretty worthless. try guaranteeing a win against ohio state, now that would be interesting.

charlie weiss has run out of ty willingham's recruits so now his team is garbage.

charlie weiss = larry coker...?

he's got 10 years to gett his ass in gear as far as recruiting. go get those blue chips chuck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
    yeah, mike hart saying that about notre dame was pretty worthless. try guaranteeing a win against ohio state, now that would be interesting.
    WOuldnt happen.

Why is that fat guy Chalie Weiss put on such a high pedistal? They are one of the worst Notre Dame teams in the history of Notre Dame, if not the very worst. If things continue like they are, he needs to get the pink slip, and head on over to Nutri System.

Banned

Its cuz he is a Notre Dame grad, and he won Super Bowl rings. But what did he have to do with it? Belichick is the coach and a defensive genius. Weis coached Tom Brady at QB...he implemented a nice little offensive scheme at NE and ND, but bein the head coach is more than just x's and o's...especially in college. Recruiting is the biggest thing.

Guys, be sure to watch the WVU vs. South Florida game tonight on espn.
    The best team in the country is playing! WVU-44 USF-23

Banned

LOL...WVU??? They look good against Big East opponents...the defense in the Big East is nowhere near what it is in the other power conferences.

gators went down auburn got they ass again! GO CANES!

ton of upset this week.

that USC game was ugly. i liken it to a guy trying to commit suicide numerous times and cant do it. USC did everything in their power to give that game to washington. penalties, drops, fumbles, special teams, bad throws, tips. the only thing that didnt go wrong for the trogens is they didnt lose the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GATORS SON

FUCK THE HATERS, YOU WISH YOU WERE A UF FAN

GATORS SON!!!

HOW COOL IS THAT AUBURN KICKER?!?

HE MADE THE WINNING FG TWICE!!

GO NOLLLLLEEEESSSSSSS!!!!