Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

I'll be surprised if Pitt can stay within 50 points of WVU!
    Missouri will lose to Oklahoma.

It's gonna be WVU and Ohio State for tha title.

WVU will waste Ohio State just like Florida did last year! WVU-41 OSU-23

Banned

Nah....OSU will pound the ball this year and go with a totally different scheme. Nobody can stop Beanie Wells, especially not some Big East Defense.
    Ohio State lost Ginn on the first play after he returned a kickoff....that was a devastating blow...plus they didnt run it like they should have.

WVU has Pat WHite and Slaton, but other than that, they run up the score on overrated Big East teams...UConn???? Come on. That conference is nothing without Tech and Miami FL. They shouldnt even get a BCS bid.

I'd like to see Missouri take down Oklahoma. Oklahoma got pounded by an unranked
    Texas Tech team, until they almost made a comeback at the end of the game. I think Missouri will beat them.

Like I said before, a team with three losses shouldn't be ranked in the top ten, like Florida is.

Ohio State isn't as good this season, as they have been in recent past.

Were you referring that Miami, FL is a good team? lol Miami is bad this season. Hawaii could beat them easily. I smell another more controversy this year if Hawaii goes undefeated, and doesn't get a shot at the title.

Spy Hunter

Mizzou's got the Nat'l Championship in the bag this year. The only team that can beat them is themselves.

...Sorry.
    yeah, my mama cannot protect y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Ohio State lost Ginn on the first play after he returned a kickoff....that was a devastating blow...plus they didnt run it like they should have.
    losing ginn was indeed a big blow to your offense but you still had anthony gonzalez, robisky(sp), and hartline. certainly not as good as as having ginn but more than enough for your offense to not disappear into nothingness as it did.

also, ginn doesnt play on defense. losing him has nothing to do with florida running all over your red carpet defense.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

Last years game was badly coached, and yes losing Ginn was huge. He made Gonzo that much more dangerous and forced him out of his slot position, were he was best. Robiskie was still inexperience as was Hartline, and Ginn could stretch the field. Also that was an emotional blow to the team.
    If Florida loses Percy Harvin, then ohio state becomes much more aggressive, just as Florida did when Ginn went out.

The defense played soft, a scheme I didnt agree with.
    This years defense is better, Chris Wells is better, the O-Line is better.

Florida dinked and dunked there way up the field and was giving great position by bad turnovers. I would love another crack at them, but they embarassed themselves this year, and couldnt come close to getting back. They have a long way to go before they can put themselves in a class with Ohio State, Michigan, Texas, USC, etc.
    Got alittle too cocky in that one...they forgot the assraping Nebraska gave spurrier...Thats how you beat those soft SEC defense. Run all over them. When Ohio St. did that, Pittman and Wells drove right down the field...then they ran that spread BS which is an SEC, underdog staple.
    Last edited by Dooch; 11-26-2007 at 05:34 PM.

like i said they werent as good as having ginn and you cant lose a player like that and expect the offense to not miss a beat but gonzo, robiskie, and hartline werent so bad that the offense should become non-existent without ginn. thats the problem with coaching in college where you get a player and coaches build their whole offense around that player. you gotta have a plan B. so yeah i agree bad coaching by not making ANY adjustments.

you're gonna need help from another team to get in but missouri is going down to oklahoma. we'll see if you can do better against the spread O this time. you did beat miami in 02 when they were a faster more athletic team. you got that going for ya.

Banned

02 wasn't our first National CHampionship bud. Look at the Heisman list...what is it 7 or 8 Buckeyes after Troy?

You know why we won in 02 over that great Miami team??? Defense....an NFL caliber defense, and a ball control offense with the best back in the country at the time(Clarett). Ohio State tied a record for players drafted that year.
    I dont know were people get the notion that they are faster or more athletic.....
    I think the fact that the south plays in perfect weather on perfect field all the time looks better than a slow, muddy, cold field.

I loved it tho...Kellen Winslow being a little baby after the game. Dick. Even tho im a Browns fan and he's cool now, he was a little bitch in college.

ohio state might still play for the title if west virgina or missouri lose and even if those teams dont lose they will still play in a bcs bowl game

Banned

Missouri vs. WVU would be a boring as Final. WVU plays in a weak conference, and Missouri will lose to Oklahoma....by alot. I bet they choke. But if they win, they deserve to be their.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Missouri vs. WVU would be a boring as Final. WVU plays in a weak conference, and Missouri will lose to Oklahoma....by alot. I bet they choke. But if they win, they deserve to be their.
    yeah i agree i bet if it is missouri and wvu it will be the lowest rated title game in a long time

Banned

It might be high scoring tho...neither team can defend.

you're not telling me anything i dont already know. you beat miami for the same reason the pats beat the rams the previous year. great defense will beat great offense everytime.

on the offensive side of the ball miami was more talented...a lot more talented. but the way to beat any high powered offense is to get to the quarterback and they did just that in that game. same with the pats against the rams.

dont know why you're going on about your national championships and heismens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    you're not telling me anything i dont already know. you beat miami for the same reason the pats beat the rams the previous year. great defense will beat great offense everytime.

on the offensive side of the ball miami was more talented...a lot more talented. but the way to beat any high powered offense is to get to the quarterback and they did just that in that game. same with the pats against the rams.

dont know why you're going on about your national championships and heismens.
    cuz i can

it is a free country.