Page 22 of 127 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    It doesnt matter who they pick to play Ohio State, everyone who doesn't make it is getting snubbed. USC has a case, and in my opinion, Oklahoma has the biggest case.

Ohio State deserves it cuz they only have 1 loss and won their conference. Georgia will get snubbed cuz they didnt win the SEC. Kansas played a very weak schedule and didnt win the Big 12.

To me, its between USC, Oklahoma and LSU.....but all this is silly. They should just have a system were all the conference champs play eachother, cuz thats basically what this is coming down to.
    no matter what some one is going to be pissed cuz there team is not playing i think oklahoma will play in a bcs bowl game but not the title game i can see it being lsu vs ohio state

I really dont care about all these bowl games only the 5 bcs bowl games

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    The announcers predict Ohio State and LSU.

If you watched the game on ABC, Oklahoma just took this home. Boomer!

2007 Big 12 Conference Champions - Oklahoma Sooners
    Thats whats up man, sooners all the way haha
    Tical got a hold on ya, doin exactly
    what the fuck I mariju-wanta, dis nigga nasty
    Deep in the dirty dungeon, buggin, lovin
    the ways these rhymes keep comin, at cha splash ya
    Get your head piece fractured, with killer cuts
    prone to drops ya, slash ya, rip shit up
    Got this whole thing Tang mastered, sho nuff

Banned

ANother good thing coming up in the next decade for college football. Ohio State after having a home and home with Texas, will be playing USC the next two years in the regular season...after that they play Miami, V. Tech and Oklahoma......good to see these big programs finally squaring off in the regulars season.

Thats what the SEC usually never does. Go outside the South to play someone. If you want to call yourself he greatest conference...leave the south and play someone.

ANother good thing coming up in the next decade for college football. Ohio State after having a home and home with Texas, will be playing USC the next two years in the regular season...after that they play Miami, V. Tech and Oklahoma......good to see these big programs finally squaring off in the regulars season.

Thats what the SEC usually never does. Go outside the South to play someone. If you want to call yourself he greatest conference...leave the south and play someone.

yeah it is good to see that and if they win all those games it will help in the bcs(unless all those teams have a bad year but that is unlikely yo happen)

the sec is the best conference right now imo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    yeah it is good to see that and if they win all those games it will help in the bcs(unless all those teams have a bad year but that is unlikely yo happen)

the sec is the best conference right now imo
    In a weak year of college football, they have the most balance. But like I said, rarely do they play anyone in their non-conference schedules. LSU is having a good run, but they just became a force. Tennessee is a down program. Georgia is picked high, but rarely reaches its potential. Alabama is not very good. Auburn has been solid. Florida too. They have good teams, but I don't see the SEC as being superior to anyone else.
    Offensively, yes, but they don't play defense.

How did LSU move up to number 2 in the rankings? Nobody wants any of Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How did LSU move up to number 2 in the rankings? Nobody wants any of Hawaii.

lsu had a stong s.o.s and hawaiis was kind weak but they should play in a bcs bowl game since they are the only unbeaten

Wasn't LSU ranked like 7th before the game though? I don't think they should have moved up that high after their win. Ther coach should look into anger management.

Yeah, I get tired of when people say that a team hasn't played many good teams. Similar to how a lot of people were saying that about Boise St. last season, and that they had no chance against a team like Oklahoma, and then they beat them. Boise St. should have been given a chance at the title game last season. Hawaii doesn't get enough respect.

Banned

So your saying Boise St. should have been there instead of Florida?
    I kinda agree, but those weaker non BCS conferences will never get a shot under this system.

So your saying Boise St. should have been there instead of Florida?
    I kinda agree, but those weaker non BCS conferences will never get a shot under this system.

nah florida was better then boise st. they only lose they had was bullshit

fuck a strength of schedule. why penalize a team for something they cant do anything about? you cant pick who you get to play or what conference you're in. both kansas and hawaii deserve to be there before LSU.

the B"c"S is retarded full stop.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    fuck a strength of schedule. why penalize a team for something they cant do anything about? you cant pick who you get to play or what conference you're in. both kansas and hawaii deserve to be there before LSU.

the B"c"S is retarded full stop.

georgia too

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

^^^ LSU won the SEC. Georgia didnt. And also Kansas didnt win the Big 12, so they dont deserve it over LSU either

Focusing to my team, looking foward to the Michigan St. game vs. Boston College.

didnt georgia lose twice as well? you couldnt put them over LSU as LSU winning their conference would give them the tie breaker between two teams with two losses. kansas only lost one game, LSU lost twice so yes kansas should go before them.
    Christianity = White Supremacy