Page 23 of 127 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Banned

Bottom line is, there is no logic to this system whatsoever. The only thing it does is put the top teams in the game. Unlike in the old days when two undefeated teams might not even play eachother...Think 94...Penn St. and Nebraska among others.

It works if both teams are undefeated or there is a clear cut 1 and 2, but that is never usually the case. All the BCS did was correct an even more flawed previous system, yet it is still flawed.

11th chamber....so your a spartan? I'm hoping you hate michigan as much as i do. Dantonio was a great hire for msu. I kno he hates michigan too.
    So, according to Mike "0-4 against Ohio State" Hart, if Michigan is Michigan States older brother, does that make Ohio State Michigan's daddy????

they should take the 4 bcs bowl games have the winner of those games play each other then have the winner of those games play for the title and they can even keep all those other bowl games if they want

the system is broken and the people who made it know its broken. they dont care, its there so that the people who are caking off of it can continue to rake doe.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    they should take the 4 bcs bowl games have the winner of those games play each other then have the winner of those games play for the title and they can even keep all those other bowl games if they want
    Right....it makes so much sense, but there is too much greed inolved, although I think they would make even more more, and get more viewers for these other Bowls.

FSU vs Kentucky!!! Hahaha bitches!! Talk about a great fucking game. Bobby always pulls the trick out his sleeve in Bowl Games, this one will be a good one I garuntee ya'll it. Big ups to F.A.U. Florida Atlantic going to their first bowl game. Shouts to ALL the Florida teams because I think most have bowl games this year. I think Florida CRUSHES Michigan.. Mike Hart bring your Hard Helmet. Only game I really ain't feeling is USC vs. Illinois.. Hawaii should be playing for the Nat'l Title. Their game vs. Georgia will be nice though. USF vs. Oregon is interesting.. wonder who's getting points.. I definitly like USF in that one. Tough luck for the U! Weird not seeing them in a Bowl game.

Banned

I think most of these bowl games suck. Oustside of the National Championship. ALthought the Florida/ Michigan game could be interesting. Michigan has alot to prove, especially Hart. As a buckeye, I dont know who im going to root for in that one.

Rich Rodriguez accepts Michigan offer to become head coach.

Guess he just couldnt show his face around here after that Pitt collapse of unbeleivable proprtions!

What a coward!! Leave the school where HE PLAYED FOOTBALL!
    The school were he said was HIS DREAM JOB!
    Oh, and he did it, right when the program was on the verge of being a true national power.
    Rich Rodriguez has just sent a clear message that WVU is merely a stepping stone, not a national power. Thanks coach. We will recover from your betrayal. (someday)

WHAT A DICKHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya, but I welcome him to Michigan. I think he will do better then Carr.

Banned

We will see how good rodriguez is. He didnt start dominating the big east until Miami and VT left. Alot more competition and defense in the big ten. It will be a shame personally for him to turn Michigan into an option read school...but if he gets Pryor somehow, it would be a good start.
    That aside, he really turned his back on his own people. He better do WVU a courtesy and schedule a non conference game with them.

we'll probably have 4 or 5 loss season this year. hopefully one of those losses isnt to michigan STANK.

patience is a virtue.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Ya'll need to show a little respect to the fucking OWLS!!!

HOO HOOOO HOOOOO

Temple? Rice? ????

Lmfao, faggot.

Oh and fuck ECU, I was giving 11 1/2 last night I thought Boise St was a solid LOCK pick.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    FSU vs Kentucky!!! Hahaha bitches!! Talk about a great fucking game. Bobby always pulls the trick out his sleeve in Bowl Games, this one will be a good one I garuntee ya'll it. Big ups to F.A.U. Florida Atlantic going to their first bowl game. Shouts to ALL the Florida teams because I think most have bowl games this year. I think Florida CRUSHES Michigan.. Mike Hart bring your Hard Helmet. Only game I really ain't feeling is USC vs. Illinois.. Hawaii should be playing for the Nat'l Title. Their game vs. Georgia will be nice though. USF vs. Oregon is interesting.. wonder who's getting points.. I definitly like USF in that one. Tough luck for the U! Weird not seeing them in a Bowl game.
    ALot of people are sleeping on Illinois but they have a very good team, and they will be a force in the Big Ten in the yeears to come. I wouldn't be surprised if they upset an overconfident USC team.

Bowden better have more than a few tricks up his sleeves for that game. Maybe he should get some advice from the 35 players on his team who were cheating cuz thats the only way they beat Kentucky.

The U is always an uup and down program it seems...they great for 5 years, than they fall of the face of college football, than come back.

I hope no one was surprised about what happen to hawaii to be honest this would have happened to them vs a lot of good teams if they would have played them