Page 24 of 127 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

i expected a competitive game at least but they looked like they had no business being on the field. back to the drawing board.

michigan had a nice game. defense didnt play too well but offensively they looked awesome. game wouldnt have been as close if mike heart didnt put the ball on the ground twice in the red zone. we kept them in the game with turnovers...and the fact that our defense couldnt stop anyone for most of the game.
    Last edited by THE W; 01-02-2008 at 10:14 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    i expected a competitive game at least but they looked like they had no business being on the field. back to the drawing board.

michigan had a nice game. defense didnt play too well but offensively they looked awesome. game wouldnt have been as close if mike heart didnt put the ball on the ground twice in the red zone. we kept them in the game with turnovers...and the fact that our defense could stop anyone for most of the game.
    Michigans defense has been their problem the past 5 years. There offense has always been there, which is why Rich Rod shouldnt transform them into one of thosetrick offenses. But thats just a buckeyes opinion.

I was actually surpised that Hawaii lost that bad. Who knows what would have happened if they played another top ten team. I don't like how people are saying that they didn't deserve to be there. Isn't Hawaii allowed to have a bad game? They beat Boise St. which was ranked like 15th at the time. They beat a bunch of other teams too. One of the top QB's and receiver's in college football.

If Hawaii didn't deserve to be in that bowl game, then something similar could be said for teams like Oklahoma, who got mandled also.

I agree with that.

is it me or does oklahoma just suck in bcs bowl games

^^^It's you! (and last years flop against Boise State)

Oklahoma has won a BCS Championship you know.

I recall two years ago, WVU was a big underdog against the SEC champion Georgia Bulldogs.
    WVU went up 28-0 in the first quarter, and won the game.

Say what you want about WVU losing to conference opponents that they should beat, cuz they do. You can't deny that when they play teams that don't play them every year, (non conference) they absolutely obliterate them! SEC or Big 12 champs included.

WVU blew that Pitt game, and have nobody to blame but themselves (and that cockgobbling faggot that coaches at Michigan now) If they had won that game though, they would have spanked the shit out of Ohio State in much the same manner that they did Oklahoma last night.

(no disrespect OSU fans) Just my opinion.

Congratulations to Bill Stewart! The new head coach of the West Virginia Mountaineers.

It's nice to have a LOYAL guy to the program coaching the team.

A guy that won't threaten to leave and explore other offers every single year.

He won't change much gameplan wise compared to that Michigan coach, and that's good.

They lost there last 4 bowl games

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    ^^^It's you! (and last years flop against Boise State)

Oklahoma has won a BCS Championship you know.

I recall two years ago, WVU was a big underdog against the SEC champion Georgia Bulldogs.
    WVU went up 28-0 in the first quarter, and won the game.

Say what you want about WVU losing to conference opponents that they should beat, cuz they do. You can't deny that when they play teams that don't play them every year, (non conference) they absolutely obliterate them! SEC or Big 12 champs included.

WVU blew that Pitt game, and have nobody to blame but themselves (and that cockgobbling faggot that coaches at Michigan now) If they had won that game though, they would have spanked the shit out of Ohio State in much the same manner that they did Oklahoma last night.

(no disrespect OSU fans) Just my opinion.
    Oklahomas defense is no where near Ohio States. We have three 1st rounders on defense. Your claim is mere heresay. You would not have had the ball much because we would just run Beanie Wells down your throat like we did Michigan.
    Obviously DIck Rod realized WVU, while having some good years, is still located in West Virginia.

As it stands, you choked against Pitt and lost your coach and shot at the title in the process. Deal with it...its part of having a big time college football program. Its about reloading, not rebuilding.

NickyTooth you see the Illinois game this year?
    We do what Illinois does, but much, much better!
    WVU would make your first round picks on defense look like fools!!
    Pat White, Noel Devine, and Darius Reynaud would lite the Buckeyes up!!!

First round picks. LOL Tom Brady=6th round pick. Tim Couch=1st overall pick.

You choked against Illinois. What is your point?

Season over really early = Reason OSU is going to the BCS Championship game.

WVU would beat OSU worse than LSU will next week!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    NickyTooth you see the Illinois game this year?
    We do what Illinois does, but much, much better!
    WVU would make your first round picks on defense look like fools!!
    Pat White, Noel Devine, and Darius Reynaud would lite the Buckeyes up!!!

First round picks. LOL Tom Brady=6th round pick. Tim Couch=1st overall pick.
    Don't let one game fool you. Stanford beat USC too.

Unfortunately in college football, we will never know. Alot of those great Buckeye teams that lost to Michigan in the 90's could have bee THE best team, but they lost.

Those 1st rounders you mentioned werent ohio state buckeyes.

Banned

Default College football Fans...USC ON UPSET ALERT!

They look weak at oregon state right now....

Banned

21-0....you Guys Are Missin Out!!!!!!!!!!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

YUUUUPPP!!!!!

Oregon State is my second fav. college team

Im loving every second of this

They said we stood no chance in 2006, and today, the fucking discussions on the sports shows was "Will USC score more than 50 points in there win tonite?" Like it was a fucking fact or somthing

a 21-0 lead going into halftime, this is just awesome