Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

haha happens to them every year

http://espn.go.com/
    LMAAAAAAOOOOOOO

funny thing is they'll go to decent bowl and beat the shit out of really good team.

they've done this for the last 3 years killing the NC hopes by losing to a dog.

gotta look at the coach on this one. how you cant have your players ready for these games is beyond me.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

Oregons RB just made plays all day.....They couldnt stop him. He was the reason they won..plus the DLine got pressure on Sanchez all day.

They just did the things you need to do to win.

People act like USC is so far above everyone.....its not like Oregon has a bunch of stiffs..They have real talent..

Like i said to someone else...it doesnt matter how deep USC is at tailback, you can only play one or two guys TOPS.

All oregon needed was one, and their one was better than all six USC RB's thursday.

yeah i guess now oregon state is a top ten talent.....NOT. those stiffs played the game of their lives and USC has no business losing to that team.

USC just blew it like they've done the past 3 years losing to a bucket. but USC will beat all the top teams in their conference and have to go to a non-championship BCS bowl.

those guys just cant handle the pressure of running the table.

Banned

They do have talent tho. Its not like there are a D-2 team or something....Jacquizz Rodgers is a good player. DOing what he did as a freshmaN???

ORegon always has enough talent to compete with USC...they upset them a few years ago too.

USC is just not as good as everyone thought. One or two games does not make a team or a season.
    They dont suck, they are still good, but..

hahahahahahaah@ coke snorting trojan fans

nah they arent a D-2 school. they're more like northwestern, and a USC team shouldnt be losing to a northwestern. you gotta take care of business.

yeah they seem to have the trojans number. kinda like how those late 90s bulls teams would always lose to the grizzlies in the regular season.

even if oklamhoma, florida, and georgia, and LSU lose a game USC is gonna be out. bad loss.

pac 10 = overrated

Default NCAA football thread

FUCK THE BCS. get a playoff bitches.

this can be stickied
    Last edited by THE W; 09-28-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Banned

I agree.

Alabama trounces Georgia....surprising??? not really.

Florida goes down to Ole Miss.

Tough to say who wins the SEC. Bama looks good right now but all of these teams will probabaly have one or two losses.

Where do you guys think USC will be ranked now that 3 top ten teams went down this weekend. And, yea I think this year we might get a team with one loss or two in the championship game again.

the polls have them at 9. i think oklahoma is gonna hickup at some point in the season but it wont be against texas.

FSU/Miami this week...
    ...need I say more?

#24 UCONN at North Carolina....it'd be one helluva basketball game...but it's actually gonna be a good FOOTBALL game this week.

#14 Ohio State at #18 Wisconsion...Ohio State can either get back on track with this one..or break their backs with it.

#6 Missouri going in to unranked Nebraska...upset alert

Banned

FSU/Miami used to be a good game but FSU is just terrible now...and Miami really fell off too.

UConn, UNC....i prolly wont watch although it will probly be a good game.

OSU/Wisc and missouri/neb are must watches.

Don't forget about #10 South Florida at home taking on Dave Wanstedt and the Pittsburgh Panthers. People are going to be talking about how Pittsburgh is a solid team and could upset the Bulls in Tampa...but I doubt it. Pittsburgh got STEAMROLLED by Bowling Green in their season opener..AT HOME. USF will roll over Pittsburgh the same way..and possibly keep moving up after this week. USF is battle tested as well having already beaten Kansas in an amazing game earlier this year.

Another team I think should be on upset alert this week is the Michigan State Spartans. I really like the Spartans running back, JEvon Ringer. He's touched the ball 187 times, for 897 yards, averaging 4.8 a carry, with 12 TDs. But that QB is suspect. I can see the Iowa defense picking him off a few times and creating points off turnovers. Iowa has lost back2back close games, so they'll be ready to put one away.

Staying in Michigan...I think Illinois brings Michigan back down to earth this week...Michigan is shaky..inconsistent..could be a big boo in the Big House.