Page 28 of 127 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Toledo beat Michigan. At the "big house".

Let is sink in...

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

pathetic

Banned

That was hilarious...........Appalachin State and now Toledo.

Next week BUcks vs. Spartans...

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Toledo beat Michigan. At the "big house".

Let is sink in...

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

pathetic
    must be nice. this will be the first time you'll beat up on michigan in a long time. and you wont need a clock operator to help you.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    . and you wont need a clock operator to help you.

lol

ABC video feed with Michigan radio announcers. Hilarious, if you ask me.

I remember 2 days later at school, my science teacher who was a Michigan fan spent the whole class hour crying about it

yeah, take it however you can get it right?

on the real though this michigan team it H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. a high school team could beat them. hell, they ARE a high school team.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

LMAO.......fuck michigan and fuck michigan state. We OWN both of your asses right now not to mention your fucking recruits.

RIP Bowden Bowl. Clemson came in to the season with a tremendous ammount of expectations, but they failed to meet them starting in week 1 when Alabama thumped their ass. The whole ACC is whack this year. Tommy got shafted.

It was another shakeup weekend though, and Texas is now Number 1, but even Mack Brown isn't sure if they deserve the spot. Maybe he just doesn't want it. Now they're the hunted. I see Texas losing it within the next 3 weeks..because their next 3 games; Missouri...Oklahoma State...Texas Tech.

And Toledo better beat Michigan now because in a few years, the Wolverines are going to be dominant again and the Big House will be brought back to its glory. Michigan is big time rebuilding this year.

Banned

i see Texas losing again. I see Penn State losing.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that USC, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Penn State , take your pick finish with just one loss.

So who gets in if this happens??? Oklahoma would have to win the Big 12 championship against a good team.
    I think they should be in cuz the Big 12 is probably the best conference this year.

USC plays nobody, but if Ohio State has only 1 loss, than that helps them.
    Penn States only loss would be to Ohio State, so how could you put them in the championship over Ohio State.
    Ohio States one loss comes to USC, so you can't put them in over USC.

At the same time, if this happens how do they possiblely decide who gets in??? Its near impossible.

The only guarantee would be Oklahoma...ALTHOUGH, if Oklahoma's loss is to a two loss team and Ohio States, Penn States is to a one loss team....how can you make that arguement.

USC than would seem to be the lock, BUT USC lost to the worst team compared to all of these teams...so does that eliminate them???

I kno its far fetched, but it could happen.....

Strenght of schedule would probably go to Oklahoma and Ohio State seeing that Ohio State would have played both USC and Penn State previously.
    But how can you take Ohio State over USC???
    Again, how can you take Penn State over Ohio State?
    Yet again how can you take USC over Penn State.....USC beat Ohio State and Ohio State beat Penn State, but Oregon State crushed USC and Penn State crushed Oregon State....

My point being...this system is highly flawed and unless its an obvious choice, it is totally Bullshit...

PLAYOFF!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-13-2008 at 05:01 PM.

The schedule no doubt is crazy because the whole Big 12 south is sick but I think we've already faced our toughest team in Oklahoma so all we have to do is stay focused and play smart football. Colt's decision making on the field has improved dramatically from this year compared to last and the defensive line and really the D altogether is lookin nasty. Even with Bradford throwing for 5 TD's it wasn't enough to stop getting hooked by those Horns ahaha, we shut the running game down and forced 'em to be one dimensional.

If we make it through this schedule unscathed (and I have faith that we got the players to do it) NoONe, not even those damn BCS computers will be able to deny the greatness. I wanna see us play whoever's champ of the SEC for all the marbles just so everyone else can quit they're yappin and know that who's the best conference got settled on the field.

Hook'em

Support the Real. Click HERE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    The schedule no doubt is crazy because the whole Big 12 south is sick but I think we've already faced our toughest team in Oklahoma so all we have to do is stay focused and play smart football. Colt's decision making on the field has improved dramatically from this year compared to last and the defensive line and really the D altogether is lookin nasty. Even with Bradford throwing for 5 TD's it wasn't enough to stop getting hooked by those Horns ahaha, we shut the running game down and forced 'em to be one dimensional.

If we make it through this schedule unscathed (and I have faith that we got the players to do it) NoONe, not even those damn BCS computers will be able to deny the greatness. I wanna see us play whoever's champ of the SEC for all the marbles just so everyone else can quit they're yappin and know that who's the best conference got settled on the field.

Hook'em
    Big 12 so far has been this years strongest conference.

SEC has been pure hype. Florida, Bama, LSU and Georgia are good...the rest of the conference is absolute garbage. I think all these teams lose again.

thank god I had to work all day and not watch the piss poor Michigan State performance

Texas coming out and showing why they're ranked number one in the land, that game wasn't as close as the 20-some odd point victory would imply.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    thank god I had to work all day and not watch the piss poor Michigan State performance
    Yea, you saved yourself the aggravation cuz it was never close. But you, unlike dirty, are an honorable better.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Texas coming out and showing why they're ranked number one in the land, that game wasn't as close as the 20-some odd point victory would imply.
    Texas looked good. Their offense is rock solid.

Texas looked good. Their TeaM is rock solid.
    fixed. most of missouri's points came against second n' third strings facing their first-teamers

Aye Nicky...the logo the browns wear on they helmet is in my sig. Stop crying, hoe. I made the bet, I know the rules. Logos. You'd of needed an NY logo if you lost. You won, I put the Brown logo. KEep cryin, it's funny.

And fuck Texas, they haven't lost to Missouri at home since...1897? Texas still has two tough games. Cross them fangaz, Eric Unseen.

FSU is going to run the ACC, and win the ACC Title. We ain't out that Title picture JUST yet...ashaha.

Oh and check this out. Penn State vs Ohio State? Penn State is going to CRUSH O.S. But I hope Fuckeyes win.

I wanna see the Fuckeyes lose 3 Nat'l Titles in a ROW! LOL, has any school as prestigous as Ohio State ever done that? Even lose 2 in a row? LOL. I still remember when the Gators trounched Ohio State after Ginn returned an opening kickoff for SEVEN and broke his leg hahahaha.

41-14 FLORIDA over Ohio State
    38-24 LSU over Ohio State

LOL, I wanna see Florida State over Ohio State this year!! It's a long shot I know, but it'll prolly be a Big 12 dominance this year!

Do you really think Ohio State has a shot at the NAt'l Title Nicky? LOL, you're a homer, but prolly, but what puts you over USC lets say if it comes down to you to trying to play against a #1 team for the nat'l Title? USC spanked you guys.

I honestly can't pick the Nat'l Title game now. Texas looked impressive, but you guys still got texas tech and oklahoma state coming up!! Cross THEM fangaz, ERIC!

Hurricanes were down by 10 at point to Duke this week, LOL, pathetic!

LEt's get this fucknig thread stickied already

!!!