Page 57 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Well like I said, a team like Boise St.('cup cake schedule team') gave Oregon their only loss of the season. Oregon killed USC which is supposed to be a title contender. Why do people just assume that teams likes Boise St. and TCU can't hang with the overrated big dogs? It's all based on assumption. Like I said before, Boise St. proved in the past they could beat one of the best teams when they beat Oklahoma. They were undefeated that season and should have been awarded the national championship. TCU likes to beat ranked teams 38-7 this season.
    Boise St actually scheduled that game though. Who has TCU played this year? You said teamS. They've only played one.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Greg Burks, Tanner Brock, and Charlie Cicack.
    how many ranked teams has boise state beaten in the last 5 years in the regular season?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

It's not Boise St. and TCU's fault they get the schedules they are given? I bet a lot of the 'powerhouse' teams would be scared to play them.

no one is gonna schedule a game with boise because they get nothing from beating them and they could lose.

Yeah, Boise St. would have beat USC even worse than Oregon did.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    that's gotta be sarcasm but on the real, I like our chances against any team in the country. For all the talk about the offense, our defense is nasty this year. What's his name QB for OSU had thrown three interceptions all year, he had four last night. That's how we get down. The rest of the country will find out soon enough.
    blah blah blah......my money is on Florida and the fact that those big slow white LBs you got on defense wont be able to keep up with the SEC speed.

Id say Florida by two touchdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Ohio State had a tough one with New Mexico State on their hands. Did they really need that game at home, too? LOL.
    yo it was a bye week so they just threw in some scrub team instead of not play.

It's not Boise St. and TCU's fault they get the schedules they are given?
    its no their fault but it is their problem. they have to find a way to schedule more tough games, or join a BCS conference.

if boise and TCU went up against top ranked teams 10 times they'd probably win twice.
    Last edited by THE W; 11-01-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Banned

TCU and Boise schedule their own opponents except for conference opponents.

fuck them, they kno how it works. If any SEC, BIg Ten or 12 teams played Boise St. schedule they would get dogged for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    blah blah blah my money is on Florida and the fact that those big slow white LBs you got on defense wont be able to keep up with the SEC speed.

Id say Florida by two touchdowns.

ahahahaha, so you were being serious? We got plenty of team speed. And we don't lose bowl games (as I'm sure you remember) and this year will be no different.

Why is that Spikes from Florida only suspended for the first half of next game for trying to injure that other player's eye? That seems like a pretty light penalty. I guess Florida's coach determines the degree of a suspension by how good of a player the person is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    ahahahaha, so you were being serious? We got plenty of team speed. And we don't lose bowl games (as I'm sure you remember) and this year will be no different.
    yea u guys got lucky on a blown coverage, but i digress.

its not that i dont think Texas is good, i just Florida with Tebow is better. And im not a big Florida guy at all, but I havent seen a team as good as them this year.

Texas does what Texas does every year, but they dont seem to win anything.

Im not a big Colt McCoy fan.

I agree about Texas. They are going to get good players like the USCs, the Floridas, even the Ohio States, but they never do anything. They're overrated yearly. [Like some of those other teams.] I think McCoy isn't the rEal McCoy either. NFL Bussssstttt.

OSU would smack texas up if they played this year

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    yea u guys got lucky on a blown coverage, but i digress.

its not that i dont think Texas is good, i just Florida with Tebow is better. And im not a big Florida guy at all, but I havent seen a team as good as them this year.

Texas does what Texas does every year, but they dont seem to win anything.

Im not a big Colt McCoy fan.
    I've seen Tebow break some bullshit attempts at tackling. Its not happening against Texas. He's not passing all over us, the secondary is too good for that, so if Tebow isn't doing it passing or running how does Florida win the game?? Simple answer, they don't. But the cool thing is that we'll get a chance to prove it on the field. No getting fucked over by computers like last year. There will be no slip ups as we've overcome the biggest obstacles standing in our way. And then we can talk. I remember ESPN running that special series "who in the history of college football could possibly beat this behemoth of a USC team, REG GEEEE BUSH!!!!!, MATT LINART, LENDALE WHITE!!!!!......blah, blah, blah.......in conclusion NO ONE, this is the greatest team EV-ER!!!!!!"........but in three hours them boys from Texas put all that noise to rest. This is our year to do it again. No one here has to believe me, it won't matter.

As for the talk about not winning anything, Texas and Mack Brown together are 8-3 in bowl games (72%) and Winners of five straight, including two rose bowls and the 5iesta.

Comparitively Jim Tressel is 4-4 in bowl games and has lost his last three.

Bobby Bowden over at FSU is 11-7 since joining the ACC (61%) in bowl games and hasn't had a team with less than three losses since 2000. I mean I guess you can get excited about winning the Champs Sports bowl if you want, but should you?

The moral being, you can talking about not winning anything but I don't see yalls squads doing any better and statiscally its actually worse. Granted Bowden does have two rings but we're catching up to that this year and we're the latest out the three. The fact speaks for themselves.
    Last edited by Visionz; 11-04-2009 at 04:02 AM.

tressel def. sucks as a coach. i cant stand his ass. he doesnt know how to use pryor.. he needs to call mack brown and ask him for all the plays he used when vince young was there lol