Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1891

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Banned

bottom line is that if bama and osu finish with one loss they should still get in ahead of Boise because they will have played a much tougher schedule.

Boise needs 2 big non conference games not just one because OSU and Bama played better opponents than boise on top of their much tougher conference schedules.

the fact jmu beat VT should really help to make sure boise st. doesn't go into the BCS over a one loss team in a bcs conference.

and does anybody else think the mountain west should get a bid instead of the big east or ACC?
    Last edited by Mic Tyson; 09-13-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Banned

not at all. None should get automatic bids.

yea i feel that way too but im sayin since we have it, i think personally mountain west has done better than big east in recent years

Banned

Boise needs to join the Big 12 or something

am not sure if Boise will even play in a bcs game this year even if they go undefeated, because the VT victory looks bad now even more so since they barley won and I think their will be lots of 1 lose bcs teams that will get the bid peole will say that's unfair, but i mean look at the teams bsu plays and the teams they play also what about tcu they might jump pass bsu

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    Denard Robinson is good, could be great.
    South Florida boy, nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    and does anybody else think the mountain west should get a bid instead of the big east or ACC?
    The fuck you smoking?

The problem with Miami and FSU is a few things. First off, teams from around the nation learned from them in the 80s and 90s and they're starting to pull out Florida talent in to other schools whereas in the 80s/90s you saw the best Florida players going straight to Miami and FSU. Second, FSU and Miami have no discipline. Randy Shannon will never be able to command his team. He's too much of a friend to these guys being that he's from the area and played on the team. He's too much of a "relater". Fisher will be able to instill some sort of command, but FSU won't get better until EJ Manuel takes over under center. He's a true playmaker and showed signs of it last season. Ponder is a bum. Miami will only get better as Jacory Harris gains more and more experience. The Gators are the Gators and they've been the King of Florida for a while now, but Tebow brought a lot to that team with his leadership and they will miss that later on.

The top teams this year are Alabama and Ohio State. Only Ohio State fucking up and Bama being in the SEC will stop these two from meeting for the Title. Oklahoma's no huddle could be dangerous if they keep it up, and Texas and Florida could crash the party. JMU beating Va Tech is going to hurt Boise big time.

I'm glad that they got reggie bush to return the heisman. fuckin' espn dick rides usc & usc alumni way too much. So many were sayin' "no don't take it away he earned it on the field". I remember watchin' the rose bowl game against Texas when USC was makin a little run and reggie bush dove towards the end zone, and they just kept replaying that highlight over and over. but what probably pissed me off the most was when they froze reggie bush in midair and they were all "I think that should be the new heisman pose".

fuck USC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    South Florida boy, nuff said
    oh good, so he will get arrested at least 3 times and be suspended a few times as well.

Banned

Nah but Brian Rolle, yea he's a pimp...and Jamal Berry and Carlos Hyde will be too......i dont kno where Belle Glade is but my nigga Santonio hailed from there.

That's what I mean. All these dudes are going out of state[Hyde, Berry, Rolle] . But that's also a testement to just HOW MUCH talent there is down here. We can't get all of these boys.

And Belle Glade.. man.. people talk about how bad Miami, Tampa and Orlando are but Belle Glade is literally a 3rd world country. They chase rabbits out there to get their speed up and all there is to do like Santonio said is to sell drugs, get locked up or play football. Just go to google earth and look at that place man. Crazy.

People like to doubt Boise St, but all they do is win. The top rated teams are scared of them. Give them a chance in a big bowl game, and they will knock off one of the best teams like they did before.

lol @ Florida player getting charged with stalking.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    People like to doubt Boise St, but all they do is win. The top rated teams are scared of them. Give them a chance in a big bowl game, and they will knock off one of the best teams like they did before.

lol @ Florida player getting charged with stalking.
    I don't doubt they are a good team, but they aren't elite. A 'powerhouse' should not lose to 4-7 teams in a 10 win season.