Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1891

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

First loss in a few years I believe. And it was against a good team.

Auburn loses next game, so it will be Oregon and TCU in the title game.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    First loss in a few years I believe. And it was against a good team.
    this will happen when you play one "good" team a year.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

yea, that nevada program is a real powerhouse...bwahahahaha.

but ya see, they'd be playing at least 5 or 6 mor eof those type of games in a real conference so there would be no undefeated streak.

why you won't accept that is beyond me.

They still played better teams than Ohio St. this season. The best team that Ohio St. beat was supposed to be a title contender, but they didn't even finish in the top 25, and their coach is already fired.

Ahahha Nevada is a GOOD TEAM now. Yeah, they actually seemed to be. They played together, focused, and got it together after they trailed big. For the Friday after Thanksgiving, to be home that late and catch that game was actually a blessing. Truley a classic it was. Gotta feel good for Nevada, their biggest modern win. First ever win against a Top 10. I was rooting for 'em. Boise St. still is a great team, they beat good teams when faced against them over the years and also demolished Oklahoma in that bowl game when they were highly toted. You have this dickhead Ohio State president talking smack but truth is his program is aLWAYS overratted, doesn't play a conf. game until next year, the Big 10 is usually always top heavy with very weak bottom / middle teams. Boise St would probably demolish OHio State in a Bowl Game if they played this year.

I'm just glad FSU FINALLY beat Florida and put an ass whoppin on em too. FSU vs Va Tech in the ACC Title should be a great game.

Banned

I hope Ohio State gets either Boise(lol, nah there going to the poinsetta bowl) or TCU.

Our defense is top 5. Neither of those teams have ever seen anything close to it in any games they have played.

I know all the Buckeye and big school/conference haters wanna root for there little underdogs, but lets see TCU or Boise put their money where there mouth is for once.

im hopin we get TCU.

LOL and there aint a chance in hell Boise would demolish ohio state. Like i said, they have never seen a defense like ours. The size and speed, and if they have trouble with Nevada, thats pretty telling.

Last year everyone was all up on Oregons nuts in the Rose Bowl and we handled that "big strike offense"...

We held Denard Robinson to under 200 total yards saturday, the supposed most electric player in college ball, plus we knocked hiim outta the game.

I'm just sayin.....its a different level of competition, you can't really argue that.

Denard really was kinda a one hit wonder.. after those first few games he went south and the team followed. He got hurt this year too, right? He didn't pan out the way I had hoped for the Deerfield Beach boy but he's got his time still to come.

Banned

he cant throw the ball at all. He misses so many recievers....he can run, but thats it

Against great defenses, when you're one dimensional, they will stop you most of the time. And thats what happened with Robinson.

Michigan is awful.....really a disgrace to its tradition right now.

I love it.

For real though, he is one dimensional but he was electric with what he did have - his feet. Seemed like he could achieve Vick-like status, still could. Don't watch many Michigan games but he seemed damn good those first few games and then blehh..

Banned

he still played well all year, he just wasn't putting up those sick numbers that were unrealistic early on against some of the worst defenses in the country.

He still had huge statistical games against some lower level and mid-level Big Ten teams, but he got beat up in the physical conference play and it slowed him down a bit.

And against the best defenses he was just okay and his weaknesses got exposed.

I dont fully blame him he can't do it all. Michigan really has nobody. They got a nice line but there RBs are average and so are there WRs

Yeah this is true, kinda like how the Heat are playing mediocre now and will turn it on later; Denard was the opposite; balled off early and tailed off because of those weak non conf's.

Michigan needs to fill up their roster with some more Florida boys and they'll keep getting better. Atleast they're not losing to Appalachian St anymore. Speaking of Florida boys.. Ohio State always has its fair share.. how did Brian Rolle's season turn out?

Ohio St. wouldn't be able to handle Boise St's defense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Ohio St. wouldn't be able to handle Boise St's defense.
    bwahahahaah!!

enjoy your stay at the Alamo Bowl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Yeah this is true, kinda like how the Heat are playing mediocre now and will turn it on later; Denard was the opposite; balled off early and tailed off because of those weak non conf's.

Michigan needs to fill up their roster with some more Florida boys and they'll keep getting better. Atleast they're not losing to Appalachian St anymore. Speaking of Florida boys.. Ohio State always has its fair share.. how did Brian Rolle's season turn out?
    Brian Rolle is a beast, he put some good licks on Robinson Saturday. Travis Howard has filled in pretty well at cornerback.

Jamal Berry and Carlos Hyde should be a good 1/2 combo especially Berry....and Orhian Johnson filled in nicely at safety for us.

Yea, them florida boys have been good for us thru the years especially at WR and in the secondary

Heard.

TCU moving to a bigger conference.