Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JFK's assassination...by the mob?

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Default JFK's assassination...by the mob?

i just finished this book called "Mr. S: My Life with Frank Sinatra" by George Jacobs, who was Sinatra's valet for 15 years. amongst many other succulent and sordid tidbits, i read about how Sinatra reclined with mobsters, entertaining them at his legendary all-night parties and dealing with them in matters of business. politicians also frequented Sinatra's many galas, including none other than JFK himself, a dapper, witty, sex-crazed man who thrived off of the lifestyle that the Man with the Golden Voice and his buddies could offer him. JFK made a deal with the mob that if they helped him win the presidential election, he wouldnt oppress them when he assumed the role of Chief Executive. the mob graciously assisted him, but soon after his victory, Bobby Kennedy convinced JFK that being associated with such shady characters as Frank Sinatra and Sam Giancana wasn't the best PR move, and so JFK summarily went back on his word. he allowed Bobby to doggedly pursue venerable godfathers and their cohorts from Las Vegas to New York, all under JFK's name. and so basically, the mob decided that this wasn't good for business, and so they conspired amongst eachother, and had Oswald do the deed. an interesting side note can be added here; Richard Nixon was tight with the Mafia and had many links that ran deep into several preeminent and prodigious crime families. he also held less than congenial feelings for the Kennedys, and so he was gleefully aware of the mob's plot. they then had Jack Ruby kill Oswald, to keep their clandestine workings under the radar. Giancana, then the unquestioned Don of Chicago, openly boasted of the successful assassination. this, among other things, led Congress to call him into their presence in 1975, right before which Giancana was executed before he could talk. several other gangsters involved in the organized murder admitted decades later, on their deathbeds, to what has become the most romanticized killing in the 20th century.
    here's the site where i got the details on a lot of this stuff:
    http://crimemagazine.com/03/richardnixon,1014.htm

then on sinatra's well-documented mob ties:
    http://crimemagazine.com/sinatra.htm
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Default Re: JFK's assassination...by the mob?

oswald didnt act alone, and the government lied.

magic bullet my ass!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Magic Bullet lol

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah, and it all makes perfect sense...Nixon and the Mafia were also conspiring with the CIA to assassinate Castro in '60, but things didn't pan out.

lol jfk died because he diddnt want the war with vietnam and diddnt want to invade cuba, which luckily diddnt happen

your government has always been shady

JFK was THE figure of world peace.....sounds corny but it was a start....and with peace, there can be no prosperity...so BAM...the powers to be killed him
    so sad....just watch the movie JFK and u'll see some insight

LMAO @ magic bullet theory....funniest thing ive ever heard

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
    JFK was THE figure of world peace.....sounds corny but it was a start....and with peace, there can be no prosperity...so BAM...the powers to be killed him
    so sad....just watch the movie JFK and u'll see some insight

LMAO @ magic bullet theory....funniest thing ive ever heard

peace
    if i remember correctly at the end of the movie during the credits it mentioned those files on the truth would be made public around 2030 i dont recall the exact date

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

jfk was a funny dude though....if he wasn't having sex, he was talking about it...

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    Lee Harvey Oswald was CIA agent......
    he was friends with Ruby(Mob), Clay Shaw(CIA), David Ferrie(CIA) all of whom were involved in the anti castro thing.....
    THe JFK assasination clearly was masterminded at the highest levels of government.....to say it was the mob who did it is a big joke......

i was one that shot him, dont believe that shit

...You don't want beef with people like me so don't pretend I'll resurrect your aborted baby and kill it again...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze
    PEACE
    Lee Harvey Oswald was CIA agent......
    he was friends with Ruby(Mob), Clay Shaw(CIA), David Ferrie(CIA) all of whom were involved in the anti castro thing.....
    THe JFK assasination clearly was masterminded at the highest levels of government.....to say it was the mob who did it is a big joke......
    care to expound? i'm open to other theories too...just thought this one was particularly interesting and feasible.

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    Oswald was CIA....he was a spy who pretended to be a Communist....remember....Oswald went to Russia and lived there and then came back to the United States.....he was never tried on charges of treason.....on one occasion they had Oswald hand out pro castro propaganda leaflets right it front of CIA headquarters in New Orleans.....as he handed them out some anti castro peoples tryed to rough him but witnesses of this say the event looked staged......in fact the address on the leaflets was the office of Guy Bannister who was running guns down to the training camps in florida......they really set up Oswald good.....they had "fake oswalds" who would go to a shooting range and have him say shit like "i thought the target was Kennedy"....that Guy Clay Shaw who i mentioned was the one who hired a lawyer for Oswald.....Clay Shaw LIED under oath saying he wasn't a CIA agent.....later of the government admitted that Shaw was a CIA agent......
    Anyways......it had to be the highest levels of the government......Kennedy's parade route was not in line with security measures......or should i say there was no security......the Warren Commision was composed of people who Kennedy had fired and also one man named Arlen Spectre who is also on the 9/11 commission too.........

anyways....the movie JFK is pretty accurate.....

That's what they say yes..

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    lol jfk died because he diddnt want the war with vietnam and diddnt want to invade cuba, which luckily diddnt happen

your government has always been shady
    And he didnt support the Israeli cause....

His relationship with that hoe Monroe started when a jewish hollywood playa ~who was also affiliated with the RatPack introduced Monroe to JFK to load J with information and have an impact on the Israeli cause....

when that didnt work or when they were done with what they wanted, they murdered him and her....

Yes the top Mob was Meyer Lansky crime syndicate....

even tho the Italian Mafia was big n powerful, they werent at the top like most people think, the Italians were La Cosa Nostra, n the Jewish mob was dubbed "Kosher" Nostra ....lol