Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Later All.................

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default Later All.................

As of tonight I'm resigning from the board. If any of you need to hit me, you can through my MySpace page. I want to thank you all for the love you've shown me.
    Due to fact that the Wu artists I work with feelings towards the corp(NOT towards a majority of the fans of this board), and the politics behind it, and unfair lack of coverage they and their projects recieve on here and a number of recent events which have further irritated these artists, I've decided to leave and am working on a project that many of them will be involved with for fans.

ps- I spoke with INS last night, and he is working on getting his web page back up with a forum so you all can get at him
    One, G
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

damn, this sounds pretty hardcore. good luck G

oh and if the deck site comes back up, can i get my mod position back on his forum? tee hee. (this is legit, i was mod back in late 2004 on the old deck site, under a different name).

that deck forum was pretty kicking too, until the webmaster stopped getting paid and closed the site.

Damn

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

wow.....G was probably the best thing this forum has ever seen..

and yeah that shit about the Wu artists havin harsh feelings toward the Corp is pretty damn interesting.....hmmmm

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

all good G!!! good luck in all your endeavors my man!!!

peace

'

can I have your account?

sucks, g had alot of good stuff.

I dont know alot of the politics behind the board, but puhfuckinglease at the clan getting mad at not getting promotion on this board. Maybe they should have gave a fuck about the site in something besides when they thought it wasnt getting them their money.

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post
    Due to fact that the Wu artists I work with feelings towards the corp(NOT towards a majority of the fans of this board), and the politics behind it, and unfair lack of coverage they and their projects recieve on here and a number of recent events which have further irritated these artists
    and i couldn't of been more right

good luck with everything u do G

can't wait to see what happens with the INS page

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Due to fact that the Wu artists I work with feelings towards the corp(NOT towards a majority of the fans of this board), and the politics behind it, and unfair lack of coverage they and their projects recieve on here and a number of recent events which have further irritated these artists, I've decided to leave and am working on a project that many of them will be involved with for fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    It's very simple actually. First and foremost, it is RZA's order that I should place no advertisement on this site except if the label pays, that even includes his own projects as he mentioned it so clearly to me before.
    Think there might be a link? It's almost like watching dominos fall.

Peash to G though cause you held us down with shit we wouldn't have known otherwise. I'll have to add you to myspace.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

peace and take care.

i hope they can just work out and not bring more bullshit to the wu tang world. Ringz paid for his advertisement when he was keeping this site around.

penalty boxed user

i read some of your posts g the site will miss you but i am loyal to the corp i will be here until the end or until i get banned

@ Bloo

did you hear rza saying this? ringz can say whatever he want everybody's gonna say its true

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

As of tonight I'm resigning from the board. If any of you need to hit me, you can through my MySpace page. I want to thank you all for the love you've shown me.

ps- I spoke with INS last night, and he is working on getting his web page back up with a forum so you all can get at him
    One, G
    Shame we can't have your feedback anymore but in all reality some of the retards that roam these boards don't deserve to be allowed anywhere near a Wu cd let alone have updates from Wu insiders.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    @ Bloo

did you hear rza saying this? ringz can say whatever he want everybody's gonna say its true
    Na, I'm not saying he's telling the truth. All I'm sayin is I'm sure there's a connection here. For all I know Cilva could not be promotin other Wu member's albums cause he doesn't like them and just telling us RZA said not to. Then again he could be telling the truth and those same Wu members are sour over it cause they all supposed to be fam. Who knows? Either way it'll be what it is. U-God already told me that the bullshit they go through doesn't concern me, so I choose to focus on the music and not the internal struggle.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit