Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Game???

Default Your Dream Game???

Man iv'e always wanted a game,with good graphics,to be in jail,like a game just in jail where u start off as a little punk bitch,and you can gain respect and try to enter one of the gangs in jail,and get in gang fights and punch on with prison guards then get beaten with batons...and possibly rape bitches,sneak in items,earn money in prison,and buy smokes,sell smokes,drugs etc...man theres so much u could do..could even make a GTA game where if u commit a crime and get caught u can get sent to jail and play the game in jail..and depending on the crime how long u spend in there,and how well behaved you are in jail...and even escape and play the normal GTA game on the run..get a new identity whatever..lol...

Man should i send One of these game companys this idea..i think it would sell like GTA...

and for people that say its too violent and what not..well u can jsut rate it R and it can used for Educational Purposes to show how prison Life is and Deter ppl from wanting to go there seeing how bad it is...

nice idea man, sounds sweet

That sounds sick, nobody would ever make it though, it glorifies prison and violence. That's what the angry mothers would say anyway.

Shenmue Ending

& a sequel to Jet Set Radio
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Your Dream Game Involves Raping Prisoners? Other than that it sounds alright

I Think A Dream Game Would Be One You See In Some Movies, Where Its Like Virtual Reality, And You Cud Go On Missions With Guns N Shit, But Never Die, And It Feels Like Your Actually There, Total Immersion, That Would Be Pretty Cool

Madden without the crappy A.I., bugs, etc.
    My name starts with the letter "B," so I came up with bizzlez.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Shenmue Ending

& a sequel to Jet Set Radio
    jet set radio future? ownage you know what u talking about!!!

my dream game would be....

a GTA gang type game where u make ur own gang and start out with the main character (the OG boss) and three other goons you can customize fully. you can have NPCs like in your gang as well as real ppl online and be in a hood online and kill rival gang mems.

and as you get better and do more shit online you get these points that let you make more customizable gang members or up your players levels like they had in GTA SA but wit other ones too like sneakiness and shit.

then you can have a thing where you can control the NPCs like the main character so you can level them up. and make more sets for your gang and make more and more shit. buy houses do drive bys.

have a stat sheet and managment thing where you can see all the gang mebers stats and shit. and collaborate with other gangs sometimes
    sell drugs for cash all that shit!

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

I have game dreams all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    Man iv'e always wanted a game,with good graphics,to be in jail,like a game just in jail
    it exist for PC

they made one 3-4 years ago

pretty good game (played at friend house)

u create your dude then u decided which crimed you did to be in jail and blabla bla

dont remember the game's name but it exist so start searching

yeh but like a new one on xbox 360,with all the shit i said....and for the person who said Raping prisoners is part of my dream game..lol.yyes..cause thats part of prison life and i would want the game to be as realistic as possible..although maybe they could take that out of it..but if they can make games like GTA..why couldnt they..at least with a Prsion Game,it could show kids how scary jail is etc.

some street sports game with hip hop mcs
    def jam vendetta doesnt count lol

i dunno

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

My dream game would be something like GTA shit, but more wider...
    U a character, who gotta make aquintaces, get a job, rent an room, or buy a mansion(if u earned nuff loot), u can drink, become addictive to booz, weed, and the game should show how does it feel and how u act when u high, or if u use something stronger like lsd, u have hallucinations, like u see a shaolin monk with an axe, and u dont know is it for real or isnt it, if it is he gonna kill u, obviously. U can get a wife, kids, like real life, i mean u can become an NBA player or whatever like in real life, the driving would be pure simulation, and crashes more realistic. Ya lifestyle produces habbits, vices, flaws, appearance and skills, u can read newspapers, let's say you read the president will be holding a press conference, so u come to whateva place he gonna be at, u can meet him, kill him, rape him, whateva u set ya mind to. I mean the game should be just like real life, u live in a city which u decide, and the city is authentic, and big as it is in real life. You can be a pimp, mailman etc. and u gotta step up in your profession, to get promoted, earn respect, and enjoy the life when u get to the top. Alot of games can do some things i mentioned, but this would be all games in one!
    I C.R.E.A.M

yeh that would be sick^..i dont think that would all be possible to our likings for a while though ay..i could see in like 20 years games being like this..just think how far weve come...From Atari to Xbox 360..in how long?

I Think they Should make a Kung Fu Hustle Game 2(from the movie)..hehe that would be fucking crazy.