Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu in Birmingham, UK on July 6th

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean101 View Post
    Hopefully they'll do another show in London or something, I'm not going to Manchester.

yeh im thinking the same thing

PRODIGAL SUN

Oh My God! im goin

Suuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    suck my dick its the kid with the fat knob

thinking of going but fuck sitting on a train from London to Manchester

who wants to sit at any gig, that's shit

Is it all seater???? Never, still going anyway. I'm in East Yorkshire if anyones travelling from this direction????

It's not all seated, just the higher tiers I think.

I gave ticketmaster a call last night because ive got tickets to go to the Birmingham show, and i wanted to know if the show was cancelled or not,
    What ticketmaster told me was that there will be two concerts on July 6 the 1st of the night @ Birmingham, if you noticed the Birmingham Academy always has a curfew of 10pm on fridays/saturdays, Then the 2nd show will be in Manchester so be prepared people who are going to that show for a late night! I ask ticketmaster why on there website it says ' currently not available' for the show, she told me that the event was now sold out.

So fingers crossed the Birmingham show goes ahead!

Anyone got any info on the line-up?

i aint read the thread posts but is Birmingham the only spot in the UK they coming too?!?!? any further up north?!
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    i aint read the thread posts but is Birmingham the only spot in the UK they coming too?!?!? any further up north?!

Thats lazy,

Manchester Apollo on Friday 6 July

Anyone know who exactly is going to be performing?

Wu UK

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    What ticketmaster told me was that there will be two concerts on July 6 the 1st of the night @ Birmingham, if you noticed the Birmingham Academy always has a curfew of 10pm on fridays/saturdays, Then the 2nd show will be in Manchester so be prepared people who are going to that show for a late night! I ask ticketmaster why on there website it says ' currently not available' for the show, she told me that the event was now sold out.

So fingers crossed the Birmingham show goes ahead!

Anyone got any info on the line-up?
    You've got mixed up somewhere, and if ticketmaster told you that they are talkin shit. There is now no Birmingham show www.ticketmaster.co.uk
    How would they do 2 shows in one night, it won't happen! Birmingham show was cancelled due to production issues. Support hasnt been announced yet.

Actually acts do do two shows a night sometimes, when I was working in a club in the midlands, was doing a show in the club, but he didn't get there till 1am, because he did a show in London first and travelled up. I'm going to the Manchester show for sure.

Unhappy

The Birmingham show has been cancelled, Ticketmaster thought it would be nice of them to email me and let me know the CUNTS.

Oh well my tickets are still valid for the Manchester gig.

Manchester, excellent!
    Only 30 mins on the train, got my standing tickets... but whats the business with this two gigs in one night malarkey??? How late is the manchester gig gonna be? It says doors open at 7:00!

WuGambino

When the tickets 1st went onsale there was only 1 show at the time for the

Birmingham Academy so me being local, snapped up a few tickets, a few days later on the ticketmaster website i noticed that there was also a Wu gig on the same night at Manchester, so i thought i better give them a call, they told me the Birmingham show is a complete sell-out and that the concert is ON, i told the wench on the phone that they was a show on in Manchester on the same night, she then went to speak to her supervisor she said it's ok and there is 2 gigs on 1 night!

1 week later i looked on Ticketmaster and surprise surprise the Birmingham gig is cancelled,

People that have brought tickets for the Birmingham show need to contact ticketmaster, they say your birmingham tickets are valid but i wouldnt trust them,

Ticketmaster are amatuers