Thread: You'll never walk alone

Default You'll never walk alone

It was just wonderful 2c how we bite n not just barc..watched the match n much props ta barca u can knock us down but cant knock us out...

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Liverpool fans are corny with that never walk alone shit.

PRODIGAL SUN

I aint From england, but the liverpool fans have a lot of soul.

They allways support there TEAM. No matter wat.

They have a great respect for REAL Football.
    Its all in you kid

I hate that damn song, its as tedious as the fans' optimism at the start of every season.

Chicks dig giant robots

Wu Vatican

im a die hard AC Milan fan and oddly enough as it is to say this my "second club" would be liverpool. Only after they beat Milan in the Champions leauge final too.

The team just has a lot of heart and soul. The liverpool chant they do is almost serene. Not to mention steven gerrard is the best player england has right now.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Liverpool fans are corny with that never walk alone shit.
    word. i hate that song too man. they should change it too....you will always walk alone

i not a liverpool fan but great win for them last night 3-0 over psv and they were away.semi-final for them unless psv score 4 at anfield,which aint gonna happen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alesco View Post
    I aint From england, but the liverpool fans have a lot of soul.

They allways support there TEAM. No matter wat.

They have a great respect for REAL Football.
    man all football fans are like that - unless you mean ultras and kiddies under 10 - lol if anything the more die hard supporters support their local small club who just support the boys cos theyre from around the way and excuse to get pissed ... most liverpool supporters would be from fuckin nowhere who just wanna pick a good team - but when your team hasnt won their league in how long you begin to find interest in other teams, the occasional champions league triumph every few decades keeps them coming back - i hate that shit, when you support a big club but because its where you from and losers support the name not the culture, makes you kind embarrased to rep ya club cos u get associated with the bandwaggon dickriders and i bet everyone thinks every other teams songs are corny as hell, just how football goes ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.