13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass
    14. Maccabee House feat. The Maccabeez
    15. Lost Ark
    16. Thankful

I'll Review Later

Ok It's been a While

1.Nativity
    2.Buried Alive
    Ok. Hell Razah is here with his Fresh album. Nice opening track. Nothing really special but nothing wack either. I think he talks a little too much at the end. Lyrics are nice, he brings as he always does. Beat is cool, nice for an opening track. 3.5/5
    3.Renaissance
    This song was out for awhile but so what this is a nice track. Hell Razah starts it off and delivers and Timbo on the hook sounds great. I'm not feeling Tragedy like that though. R.A. brings heat too, I've heard some of his other guest appearance it sounds like he got the same flow every track. But besides that it's a dope track. 4/5
    4.Project Jazz-
    Very dope beat. I think MF Doom produced it. Very hot shit. Hell Razah, Talib & Viktor Von all kill this shit. I like Talib's and Viktor's flow on this track. This is track pays homage to the pioneers and it's a nice tribute. 4.5/5
    5.Los Pepes Pt.1
    I think Bronze Produced it. I'm feeling the beat. Hell Razah seems boring on this track though, I think Bronze outshined him on this one. 3.5/5
    6. Dear Sista
    7.Your Truly
    LOL. The beat sounds like the shit you be hearing in them Indian movies, with the belly dancers. This definitely could've been left off the album. This is a weak attempt at a club track. I'm not feeling it. I peeped the lyrics on here, but ehh nooo..."Goochi Bandanna" He got another line where he says he's not the clan or something....3/5
    8.Glow
    I like this track. Dope beat on this one, I was confuse the Intro of this track with Maccabeez house. What I don't like about this track is the Recycled lyrics from Freedom of Speech "Don't Hate", that's always a minus for me. 4/5
    9.Chain Gang
    This track is ok. Beat is average, but I see where he's tryna go with the track. He spitting the same shit from before on here. Nothing really special about the track. 3.5/5
    10. Runaway Sambo
    This sounds like the track before it if you know what I mean. I like this one better though. The beat is more listenable too. This is the end of the album lag. 3.5/5
    11. Smokin Gunnz
    This is where the album picks back up. this track is crazy. Hell Razah's first verse is like a warm up, he really brings it hard on his second verse though. "My saliva, is lava
    , son I write with the hand of an arson,Give me a harpoon, I autograph my name in shark skin " Crazy line right there, he continues with more heat. Killah Priest just comes in and smashes it, His opening line is heat, but I love his ending lines"I stand up, back ripped up, recitin' the forty-ninth psalms,Holdin a medieval knife in my palms, the right to bare arms,I stick him in his head, hell bust wide open,Demons come out smokin', flyin' through my body,I grab their tail then slew his army,I say a verse just to wake the zombies"...He just ripped that shit. My favorite track on the album by far. 4.5/5
    12.Millenium Warfare
    This is a cool track, not bad. Nice beat by Bronze. He declares the fact that he's establishing himself as an artist in verse one. "This ain't Mos Def, Kanye, Nas or Common"...Then his opening lines on the second verse and his delivery is just heat. 4/5
    13. Musical Murda
    Great beat right here, I like how the beat comes in. Hell Razah is really coming hard as I thought he would, Ras Kass comes in and just smashes it. Hell Razah is once more outshined by his guest. Razah sounds like he's spitting the same shit from 5 tracks back. 4/5
    14.Maccabee House
    Killa Priest just opens it up crazy on here. The beat is very dope. Priest is just taking out foes one by one on here, he did his job on this album. "
    My heart is gothic when I carve it,My pad is covered with darkness,I start writin' with lightning,My words appear like they comets, astonished,The way arm's swift, beneath my garment"
    Hell Razah comes in pretty good keeping up the momentum, not to mention his Eminem diss I don't know what that's about, and Timbo King ends it off great delivering heat. 4.5/5
    15.Lost Ark
    I like the Second verse better than the first, the beat on here is cool too. It has gotten better with time. 4/5
    16. Thankful
    At first I wasn't feeling this but it's pretty cool now, a nice outro to a dope album. Hell Razah brings heat on here, spitting the truth like he always does. He thanks all his peoples on here.... Thank You Hell Razah.. 4/5

Beats:4/5
    Lyrics:4.5/5
    Overall:4/5
    Good beats, Lyrics are hot. No Wack guests accept IMO tragedy, I just can't get into that guy. There is Kinda a lag between some tracks though, which may be a little problem, nothing big though. Yours Truly Should've definitely been left off. Hell Razah is dropping alot of knowledge on here. But he's outshined by all his guest accept Tragedy. A nice album though. ****Overall 4/5 Certified Wu-Banger****

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 06-10-2008 at 01:14 AM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

4/5 def worth picking up if you for some reason havn't yet.

Good album 4/5 same as freedom of speech.

Can somebody give a song by song review. I dont have it yet. Went to the store last week and searched everywhere for it. I was planning to buy Hell Razah and The Wisemen as well but I could not find Razah's album. So after pondering for like 15 minutes on wherther to buy Wisemen, Sean Price and Free Murda, I said to myself I'll hold on and get Murda's album some other time and just got Sean Price and The Wisemen.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    Can somebody give a song by song review. I dont have it yet. Went to the store last week and searched everywhere for it. I was planning to buy Hell Razah and The Wisemen as well but I could not find Razah's album. So after pondering for like 15 minutes on wherther to buy Wisemen, Sean Price and Free Murda, I said to myself I'll hold on and get Murda's album some other time and just got Sean Price and The Wisemen.
    supposedly Free Murda's album is fuckin atrocious so i would recommend against coppin that...

im gonna do a track by track review sometime in the next couple days but this album is definitely dope...i wood say its a must-buy

theres only maybe 2 or 3 tracks i skip...one of them is a whack club-like song, the other is Smoking Gun cuz the chorus is so fucking annoying IMO and theres 2 in a row about slavery that can get annoying after a few listens....

theres also some tracks on there that are fuckin amazing....like Buried Alive is a rugged song...Glow (prod by 4th) is an ill lyrical song....maybe the best on the album as far as lyrics...

the song with Bronze, Los Pepes is a dope story kinda song..Bronze has a nice verse.....Millenium Warfare is flames.....Maccabee House might be the best song on there cuz Killah Priest is in angry mode and he tears the whole thing to shreds

Banger..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Killah Priest did rip that shit. I like Project Jazz alot too. I'll Review like in a couple days.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Musical Murda was dope, the rest never did a thing for me.
    She thinks her brown body has no glory.
    If she could dance naked, under palm trees.
    And see her image in the river, she would know. But there are no palm trees, on the street. "The Holocaust / Warcloud"

Its Bangin, Just Missing Replay Value If Ya Ask Me

And Lol @ 1 Star = Freemurda, Dats Pretty Fucked Up -dead-

LOL that was a joke. did anyone check my review. he talks about eminem on the dvd and on the album not in a good way.

i agree with that review. Beats are all very good and cohesive, and lyrically razah gets outshined by pretty much all of his guests. not to say he can't rap of course, but compared to kwelis, rugged mans, priests, rass kass', timbos and even bronzes and dooms, he's comin short. he sounded better on that when all hell breaks loose cd.
    It's a good album to which id give 4 stars (banger)

1. Nativity ///
    2. Buried Alive 4/5
    3. Project Jazz feat. Talib Kweli & Viktor Vaughn produced by MF DOOM 4.5/5
    4. Renaissance feat. Tragedy Khadafi, Timbo King and R.A. Rugged Man 4/5
    5. Los Pepes pt.1 feat. Bronze Nazareth produced by Bronze Nazareth 4.5/5
    6. Dear Sistah skit. ///
    7. Yours Truly 3.5/5
    8. Glow prod by 4th Disciple 4/5
    9. Chain Gang 4/5
    10. Runaway Sambo 4/5
    11. Smoking Gunnz feat. Killah Priest 4/5
    12. Millenuim Warfare produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5
    13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass 4.5/5
    14. Maccabee House feat. The Maccabeez 4/5
    15. Lost Ark 4/5
    16. Thankful 3.5/5

As you can see, to me a whole bunch of the tracks are worth 4/5, with great beats and aight rapping.
    I'm awaiting that Macabeez album, should be a banger too !

STREET CORNER, by MANO

Real solida and good replay value...The album is fire, but Rahzah changed his flow drastically and some of the lyrics on here are weak. There are a bunch of stand out tracks on this shit though.

-Burried Alive
    -Rennaisance--WOW R.A.
    -Project Jazz
    -Smoking Gunnz --Damn Priest Killed it.
    -Millenium Warfare--Favorite track on the album...FIRE!!!!!! Classic RAHZAH
    -Musical Murda
    -Maccabee House (TIMBO IS THE SHIT)

Timbo is mediocore on that track to me. Razah did switch up his flow something like priests.

I can't believe people r sleeping on this album, i mean look @ the amount of views to this thread compared to wisemen. and i'm enjoying this album alot more than wisemen, and hell razah is way more WU than wisemen, i mean come on Sunz of Man yo!!!