13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass
    14. Maccabee House feat. The Maccabeez
    15. Lost Ark
    16. Thankful

I'll Review Later

Ok It's been a While

1.Nativity
    2.Buried Alive
    Ok. Hell Razah is here with his Fresh album. Nice opening track. Nothing really special but nothing wack either. I think he talks a little too much at the end. Lyrics are nice, he brings as he always does. Beat is cool, nice for an opening track. 3.5/5
    3.Renaissance
    This song was out for awhile but so what this is a nice track. Hell Razah starts it off and delivers and Timbo on the hook sounds great. I'm not feeling Tragedy like that though. R.A. brings heat too, I've heard some of his other guest appearance it sounds like he got the same flow every track. But besides that it's a dope track. 4/5
    4.Project Jazz-
    Very dope beat. I think MF Doom produced it. Very hot shit. Hell Razah, Talib & Viktor Von all kill this shit. I like Talib's and Viktor's flow on this track. This is track pays homage to the pioneers and it's a nice tribute. 4.5/5
    5.Los Pepes Pt.1
    I think Bronze Produced it. I'm feeling the beat. Hell Razah seems boring on this track though, I think Bronze outshined him on this one. 3.5/5
    6. Dear Sista
    7.Your Truly
    LOL. The beat sounds like the shit you be hearing in them Indian movies, with the belly dancers. This definitely could've been left off the album. This is a weak attempt at a club track. I'm not feeling it. I peeped the lyrics on here, but ehh nooo..."Goochi Bandanna" He got another line where he says he's not the clan or something....3/5
    8.Glow
    I like this track. Dope beat on this one, I was confuse the Intro of this track with Maccabeez house. What I don't like about this track is the Recycled lyrics from Freedom of Speech "Don't Hate", that's always a minus for me. 4/5
    9.Chain Gang
    This track is ok. Beat is average, but I see where he's tryna go with the track. He spitting the same shit from before on here. Nothing really special about the track. 3.5/5
    10. Runaway Sambo
    This sounds like the track before it if you know what I mean. I like this one better though. The beat is more listenable too. This is the end of the album lag. 3.5/5
    11. Smokin Gunnz
    This is where the album picks back up. this track is crazy. Hell Razah's first verse is like a warm up, he really brings it hard on his second verse though. "My saliva, is lava
    , son I write with the hand of an arson,Give me a harpoon, I autograph my name in shark skin " Crazy line right there, he continues with more heat. Killah Priest just comes in and smashes it, His opening line is heat, but I love his ending lines"I stand up, back ripped up, recitin' the forty-ninth psalms,Holdin a medieval knife in my palms, the right to bare arms,I stick him in his head, hell bust wide open,Demons come out smokin', flyin' through my body,I grab their tail then slew his army,I say a verse just to wake the zombies"...He just ripped that shit. My favorite track on the album by far. 4.5/5
    12.Millenium Warfare
    This is a cool track, not bad. Nice beat by Bronze. He declares the fact that he's establishing himself as an artist in verse one. "This ain't Mos Def, Kanye, Nas or Common"...Then his opening lines on the second verse and his delivery is just heat. 4/5
    13. Musical Murda
    Great beat right here, I like how the beat comes in. Hell Razah is really coming hard as I thought he would, Ras Kass comes in and just smashes it. Hell Razah is once more outshined by his guest. Razah sounds like he's spitting the same shit from 5 tracks back. 4/5
    14.Maccabee House
    Killa Priest just opens it up crazy on here. The beat is very dope. Priest is just taking out foes one by one on here, he did his job on this album. "
    My heart is gothic when I carve it,My pad is covered with darkness,I start writin' with lightning,My words appear like they comets, astonished,The way arm's swift, beneath my garment"
    Hell Razah comes in pretty good keeping up the momentum, not to mention his Eminem diss I don't know what that's about, and Timbo King ends it off great delivering heat. 4.5/5
    15.Lost Ark
    I like the Second verse better than the first, the beat on here is cool too. It has gotten better with time. 4/5
    16. Thankful
    At first I wasn't feeling this but it's pretty cool now, a nice outro to a dope album. Hell Razah brings heat on here, spitting the truth like he always does. He thanks all his peoples on here.... Thank You Hell Razah.. 4/5

Beats:4/5
    Lyrics:4.5/5
    Overall:4/5
    Good beats, Lyrics are hot. No Wack guests accept IMO tragedy, I just can't get into that guy. There is Kinda a lag between some tracks though, which may be a little problem, nothing big though. Yours Truly Should've definitely been left off. Hell Razah is dropping alot of knowledge on here. But he's outshined by all his guest accept Tragedy. A nice album though. ****Overall 4/5 Certified Wu-Banger****

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 06-10-2008 at 01:14 AM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.