5 5.43%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hell Razah - "Renaissance Child"

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post

11: Smoking Gunz
    [Performed by Hell Razah, and Killah Priest]
    [Produced by Dirty Needlez]
    2.5/5
    once again the chorus ruins the song for me....just too long and stupid..and this is comin from someone who studies the workings of the oligarchy constantly (check the KTL section)
    Priest is nice on here but i cant make it thru the song to his part cuz i totally lose interest..
    I gotta COMPLETELY disagree with this right here, this was the illest song on the album besides Thankful for me man...

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah smokkin Gunnz is Crazy yo, Priest First line is hot, Razah delivers on his Second verse, his first verse is like a warm up.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Breath View Post
    I got the album about a week ago, was plannin on buying the Wisemen album but they didnt have it instores,

1. Nativity
    2. Buried Alive 5/5
    3. Project Jazz feat. Talib Kweli & Viktor Vaughn produced by MF DOOM 5/5
    4. Renaissance feat. Tragedy Khadafi, Timbo King and R.A. Rugged Man 5/5
    5. Los Pepes pt.1 feat. Bronze Nazareth produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5
    6. Dear Sistah skit.
    7. Yours Truly 3/5
    8. Glow prod by 4th Disciple 4/5
    9. Chain Gang 4/5... Beat is sweet wit the sample going through it
    10. Runaway Sambo 4/5
    11. Smoking Gunnz feat. Killah Priest 4/5
    12. Millenuim Warfare produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5... Nice beat as usual by Bronze
    13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass 4.5/5... Beat is CLASS!!!
    14. Maccabee House feat. The Maccabeez 4/5
    15. Lost Ark 2/5
    16. Thankful

The album is alright but i wudnt say is classic material... Still looking for the Wisemen!!!

I gave Renaissance a 3.5 / 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    If u rate it 3.5/5 it soiuldn't have all those 4 and 5 ratings for the songs.

The only reason i droped it down to 3.5 even though theres some 4 an 5's there is jus cause i think the album gets a bit boring as you listen through it... Im startin to love tha song "Musical Murdah" the beat is lethal!!!
    Fresh Breath Productions©;
    http://www.soundclick.com/freshbreathproductions
    Send Us An E-Mail If You Like Our Beats An Wanna Buy Any Or Wanna Start A Project!!!
    [email protected]

once again u forgot to rate two songs and technically ur average should be 3.8 not including the skits n the two songs u forgot to rate

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Hell Razah "Renaissance Child" and Sean Price "Jesus Price Superstar" are my favorite albums this year so far.

P.E.A.C.E.

Mf doom killed "project jazz" with beat and lyrics
    BREAK BEAT FANATIC,CRATES DEEP IN ATTICS...THE ABBOT PULL OUT A 45 ,LOOP THE STATIC

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Awesome, awesome disc. Support Hell Razah ya'll. He deserves it.

def an album and not just a bunch of tracks thrown together.

I just got the album and I've played it through once already and quite frankly im loving this. Hell Razah really came through with this great piece of work. I will give a more in depth review later when I play it some more, but right now on first initial listen this album is fantastic.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Man i had this cd in my Player for 2 months and I've just noticed....no reply value
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Man i had this cd in my Player for 2 months and I've just noticed....no reply value
    It don't matter how much you talk to it, it won't talk back Hollow...sorry

Method Man

Was that a joke? Anyways nice cd but no replay value. I'm waiting for the Maccabees cd though.

It was a poor attempt at humor based on your typo.......live and learn I suppose.

Method Man

Ok, just give up. You try to make a joke for what? Are you bored? I don't even wanna get started on you so chill.

damn son lol i been listenin to it ever since