Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FUCK CILVARINGZ and..

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I want in on this. I just want to know how Cilva would feel if somebody was like "fuck Tillburg". Haahaa yeah. Go DJ.
    HAHAHAHA!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

The Amercan Government is the biggest terrorist...Stop believeing everything u r told...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL so everyone will start hating on Resident Patient. A Solid 4 Star album.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

L~>1<~NKS

He meant the american government, nucca. I was curious to the title @ first, but Did he mention fuck the citizens of America?

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    The Amercan Government is the biggest terrorist...Stop believeing everything u r told...
    true true

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    I AM bevis and butthead bitch, and fuck tillberg. this aint cilvacorp.com, cuz nobody gives a fuck about a terrorist. This is WUTANGcorp.com WUTANG NIGGA
    (sorry i just wanted to say the n word so i could be cool and show im black)
    it's Cilvaring's site, so shut the fuck up faggot, you will never be on Cilva's level in life! And I agree with him, FUCK AMERICA, and FUCK CANADA, and matter of fact, FUCK THE WORLD BITCH!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchShin View Post
    that "terrorist" shit wasn't useful.
    No it wasnt. I'm part black and part white and people think I'm an arab because of the way I look. I've been called terrorist before unprovoked. Shaolin Bitch you can suck my dick. You could have said you werent cool with a song called "Fuck America" without stooping to that. I havent heard the song myself so I have no opinion on it. But seriously, fuck redneck crackers that call people terrorists.

well okay. as an american i can feel where shaolin assassin is coming from. i mrean its very blatant and kind of rude. im sure he didn't mean to offend all of us since he wants us to buy the album. maybe he could have substituted 'america' with 'george bush' or something like a poster in the other thread mentioned. and most of you have to admit you were being harder on this guy because he has kinda been a dick head lately.

but on the other hand, shaolin did kinda come in here yelling and screaming. plus he has been flaming cilva lately.

so i dno what ive been trying to say. shaolin assassin is a jerk and everyone here likes yelling at him i guess.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

no one is asking you to listen to it...

fuckin kid...

there is a thread explaning the ads behind his album on the site... try reading sometime...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Veteran Member

Does anybody find it a little racist that probably a million American rappers have made a song called "Fuck America" but then an Arab one does it and this guy spams him? I'm not saying it is but it sure as fuck looks like it.

Veteran Member

I can't find the lyrics for this song can somebody post them so I can see what Cilva actually said?

what are u, black? im not black, fuck black people...psyke i am black,,,fuck black people...which is right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Does anybody find it a little racist that probably a million American rappers have made a song called "Fuck America" but then an Arab one does it and this guy spams him? I'm not saying it is but it sure as fuck looks like it.
    Biased, alittle racist, but nothin to sweat over
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

lol....

This is nothing, whenever Cilva starts posting a little, someone is always on his ass. It's probably why this "old" topic is posted now.

I don't know why I lock this...I guess it kinda amuses me. We'll see what Wade does

Yeah, this is what repelled most of the Killa Beez from posting here anymore....I still remember when poor Blue Raspberry was flamed off this site.
    Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 03-08-2007 at 09:43 PM.