Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FUCK CILVARINGZ and..

Quote Originally Posted by saul View Post
    That ain't cool to diss somebody. I mean the man made an album, a nice website, lots of friends, and what have you done in your life? Also the man is down with the greatest hip hop group of all time, and you sir are probably down with bevis and butthead. So what he made a song, "Fuck America" People make diss songs all the time... USA is not the same as it once was, and the album gets hyped because the man worked on this site for years to make it what it is today and he can do whatever he wants. I sure hope when my album comes out I don't get the same treatment

man you discribed him like he's living your dream. think about it, Cilvarings is you jesus slut

Im from England and I would just like to say.....FUCK ENGLAND!!

If you have half a brain you will know what I mean by this.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I still remember when poor Blue Raspberry was flamed off this site.
    ^^^BLUE RAZ WAS FLAMED OFF!? WHAT DA FUCK FOR? FILL ME IN ON THIS ONE PRO

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    He meant the american government, nucca. I was curious to the title @ first, but Did he mention fuck the citizens of America?
    America is a group of citizens so yes, fuck america means fuck american citizens, if i walk up to a nigg from boston and say fuck boston then who am i not insulting them.

and to all you niggas talking about americas the biggest terrorist, fuck that, the Sudanesse government is the biggest terrorist. The government of North Korea's the biggest terrorists, bush'll never be able to fuck with Putin if he really stands for good governance why doesn't he address these. Because he's slut thats why, and when sluts wanna sound smart they diss america. theres obviously worst countries and governments that are starving groups of ppl and institutionalizing rape and terrorism but were the assholes giving welfare and medicaid. You now how insane those 2 concepts are to 80% of the world. so don't tell me idk what's going on in the world cause i will son you dumbies

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Im from England and I would just like to say.....FUCK ENGLAND!!

If you have half a brain you will know what I mean by this.
    i agree, england fuck we world up WAYYYYYYY worst then the could ever dream off, why doesn't he say fuck england? cause he's a terrorist slut

And "fuck America" Wasnt Dissin America As A Whole, It Was Dissin The Wack Ass Government We Have.......

Veteran Member

Shaolin look in the mirror. You the reason people hate America dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyhookz View Post
    it's Cilvaring's site, so shut the fuck up faggot, you will never be on Cilva's level in life! And I agree with him, FUCK AMERICA, and FUCK CANADA, and matter of fact, FUCK THE WORLD BITCH!

im glad you feel that cilvaring has reached the pinnacle of human achievement, and so long as you can say fuck all that shit i can say fuck cilvarings cause he's a terrorist. it's because america gives us both the right too.

i see what duke is saying but u shouldnt make a thread like this

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Shaolin look in the mirror. You the reason people hate America dickhead.

....too many nappy head niggas.

Shaolin Assassin got so worked up over a title of a song that he has decided to act like an ignorant bitch and gain some attention with his "shock thread".
    I have nothing against you but I bet you are just another lazy ass 18 year old that don't do shit for yourself, let alone your country. You getting all worked up with "national pride" because a north african said something which you are taking out of context despite the fact that deep down to yourself you say fuck America too.

You are no different than those ignorant HICKS from the rodeo in the Borat movie, in the words of KRS 1.....YOU MUST LEARN.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Lmao @ Callin Ringz A Terrorist, Care To Elaborate On That Statement? Besides The "fuck America" Track?

Shaolin Assassin got so worked up over a title of a song that he has decided to act like an ignorant bitch and gain some attention with his "shock thread".
    I have nothing against you but I bet you are just another lazy ass 18 year old that don't do shit for yourself, let alone your country. You getting all worked up with "national pride" because a north african said something which you are taking out of context despite the fact that deep down to yourself you say fuck America too.

You are no different than those ignorant HICKS from the rodeo in the Borat movie, in the words of KRS 1.....YOU MUST LEARN.

OH HE'S NORTH AFRICAN!

wow, NOBODY has fucked shit up worst then north africans (except for british ppl, which he's also....i think)

african slavery was started by these sluts, they forced islam on half the continent and are currently conducting genocide on black africans...

so fuck cilvarings he's a terrorist.

im just trying to get some fucking pussy dog

Veteran Member

Yeah if this punk hadn't pulled out the T word I might have agreed with him. But this arrogant, lazy 18 something punk is lucky to be living in this country because a lot of other countries you try to shock people and they throw you in jail. LONG LIVE AMERICA FUCK SHAOLIN ASSASSIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Yeah if this punk hadn't pulled out the T word I might have agreed with him. But this arrogant, lazy 18 something punk is lucky to be living in this country because a lot of other countries you try to shock people and they throw you in jail. LONG LIVE AMERICA FUCK SHAOLIN ASSASSIN!

im from nigeria. infact you just made a slut of yourself