Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Tour in Europe?

comment that !
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 07-13-2007 at 07:11 AM.

u are a funny guy...
    u dissed the wu tang in a wu tang forum... 4 me, i've never seen them live up till now... so thats the fact that i think it was great... rza gave everything... i love his screaming style.... gza preformed a very good job, masta killa did a good show with a lot of contact to the crowd (his triumph verse was damn good) and the rest was ok....
    when u smoke a joint, are u willin' to do big things??? the only thing u want to do is chillin in a couch.... same shit like the clan...
    i dont rate them as heros... they are only humans... people like u ... like me.... like everybody....

and btw... their accounts are filled with money... so the money is all the same

it´s ok. wu tang clan ain´t nuttin to fuck wit

wu tang clan ain´t clan ain´t nuttin to fuck with

wu tang clan... retarded

dedicated to wu tang

miha

how many people was there at `your` wu tang show
    Last edited by miha; 08-03-2007 at 09:01 AM.

Default Wu Tang in Paris

I was at the show in Paris, last month... was a fuckin good time, but a too short one, unfortunately... and Mef' wasn't there... Masta Killah seemed to be on drugs, like mega stonned, but he has done a reel good show, just as RZA, which isn't usually the best rapper of the band^^
    Rae and Masta were PHAT, as always, and all the show was really good, except that it was a bit short (1h15)...

ps: U-God sucked, but he always sucked, except on 1,2 lyrics, he has always been a bad rapper to my mind and ears, in his whole rap life...
    Remember the time he said other members from the Wu weren't respecting him because he was the less dark-skinned one? what an asshole...
    Last edited by french dirty bastard; 08-15-2007 at 06:57 PM.
    L'amour ça tue, la haine ça maintient en vie.