Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Post yer insane ncaa march madness predictions here!

National Championship Prediction.................actual score

FLORIDA 76 OHIO STATE 69.......................florida 84 ohio st 75

overall record is 46-18 about a 70% win percentage for the tournament.

Check out a new thread on overall sports discussions and handicapping coming soon!

Banned

You florida fans can talk all you want. You won, good for you. I still don't know how you did it with the likes of green, brewer and humphrey, but you did. they are the top guys on he team, and the three ball is what got you the title. that is the unfortunate thing about college bball. They play with a hs three pointer.

Oden dominated, as i said he would. Noah is utterly overrated, and horford is solid but undersized.

Bye bye donovan....florida you had a nice little run, but its over now. We will always be here.

unless they find more ncaa violations at ohio and take yet another final 4 away from you.....

Props to Beautifulrock for making this thread and also the others who contributed. It was an entertaining thread.

thanx to you check two and all those that participated in this thread and I hope to see you all next year!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    unless they find more ncaa violations at ohio and take yet another final 4 away from you.....
    LOL...they didnt take nothing away. We all saw what happened those years, just like they can try to take the Fab 5 away, but its meaningless. It happened, you can't just erase it. The NCAA is so hippocritical...

tar heels are taken it next year

Banned

Nah, Oden is coming back, and with our recruiting class coming in, its going to be unfair for everyone else.

oden seem like he gunna stay, but sadly at the last second, oden probably gunna go pro, once that money is raised and flashed in your face, u gotta be a fool to say no, and everyone telling greg he aint gunna get better if he stay
    but i hope he stay, he'll get stronger kno im sayin
    no more albums like the 36 no more

Banned

I agree....I think he wants to stay, but its too tempting when u will be the no. 1 pick. Its dumb not to go, nobody would even be mad at him. But if he does stay, they would dominate next year. They would have Oden, and Kostas Koufas, who is a 7 footer who can shoot...with Cook, Lighty, Conley, Butler, and Hunter coming back...
    PLus Evan Turner and some Wallace dude who are supposed to be athletic as fuck..freshman.
    Dallas Lauderdale, another big man coming in and John Diebler....6-7 and average 42 ppg in high school(broke the ohio hs record) and shoots it lights out.

As a buckeye fan, i want to see him come back.