Thread: "Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan" MY ASS

GENERAL WISE

Default "Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan" MY ASS

CHANCES ARE I GET WU-TANG NEWS FROM HIPHOPGAME.com, THEN Sohh.com, then AHH.com...AND THEN IF ANY ROOM IS LEFT FROM GERMAN/ CILVARINGZ ADVERTISEMENT A WACK NEWS SEGMENT.

G The Promoter was our last real info, now we have only Wade Dynomite's Smart-ass Opinions, Crass XXX Sly Remarks, and Robby Digital's infinitely delayed Cartoons.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

The difference form the other sites u mentioned is they actually have people called "reporters" who go out and find shit out. I dont think this site has anyone like that, its probably just Cilva and some webmaster guy controlling shit.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN View Post
    and Robby Digital's infinitely delayed Cartoons.
    That's not the Corps fault. That's eD's fault for falling off. He just ain't hot enough for his own comic. He lost.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

fire 36 chambers already. he is useless

lol. they have some good news now and then like most official sites but this should be different as fans run it.

i was beginning to miss general wise mentioning me in every one of his threads.

as far as 36 goes, he hasn't posted in like 3 weeks. weird

you cant blame anyone on this site, its wu's fault. obviously more complicated but...

nobody on this site gets paid, so why should they put in any time getting interviews etc., this is just a fan site, nothing more.

thanks to cilva and bronze for acknowledging that is probably a good idea to see what the fans are saying about your album, instead of just waving their opinions off as hate, and claiming your album is a "classic".

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    you cant blame anyone on this site, its wu's fault. obviously more complicated but...

nobody on this site gets paid, so why should they put in any time getting interviews etc., this is just a fan site, nothing more.

thanks to cilva and bronze for acknowledging that is probably a good idea to see what the fans are saying about your album, instead of just waving their opinions off as hate, and claiming your album is a "classic".
    yeah,true,true.
    anyway..still,i would really like more updates on the site
    "Roll that shit, light that shit, smoke it"