Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A Better Tomorrow"...Most underrated Wu song

Default "A Better Tomorrow"...Most underrated Wu song

"A Better Tomorrow" is probably one of the sickest wu songs ever released, but is never mentioned among the best wu songs. Inspectah rips the track immediately with his clean verse and the beat rips it right away as well. Do you guys like the song?

i too always thot it to be underrated

no way, wu-tang fans love that song. truly underrated joitns are shit like Deadly Melody, Severe Punishment, 7th Chamber Pt 2, etc.

ive been listening to wu heads talk about deadly melody for years now, and while the lyrics are great, i just cant listen to it. its like nails on a chalkboard to me, however severe punishment is 5 stars in my book

Nah son deadly melody is dope shit masta rips that joint to peices ...

peace

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Nah son deadly melody is dope shit masta rips that joint to peices ...

peace
    maybe u have trouble reading. liked the lyrics hated the beat, got it now donkey?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

great lyrics, great beat. Hatin on A Better Tomarrow is pointless. Easily in my top 10 Wu tracks ever. I still have trouble decidin on who had the beat verse, all 5 were on point

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    maybe u have trouble reading. liked the lyrics hated the beat, got it now donkey?

no maybe you do.. I said deadly melody is dope shit ( pause)...... masta rips that joint to peices.

peace

p.s the beat is of the hook ... you just a wack ass mutha.. who like shit like severe punishement.... hahah nails down a chalk board ... That tells me everything i need to know

corn
    \

oh yeah you aint rocky son you a clown.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

A Better Tomorrow is IMO a top 10 all time Wu track...

every verse is fuckin tight.....and the beat is PURE Rza at his finest with piano just rollin thru the beat...

its hard for me to decide between Inspectah, U-God, and Masta Killa who had the illest verse....they were all just too good.....deep poetic story telling and they all have a message in this song..

i wood say that if u were trying to show an adult or older person how amazing Wu-Tang is, this would be one of the songs u should play for them..

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    Masta Killa who had the illest verse....:
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-22-2007 at 11:03 PM.

rza dropped a the ilest dart though i must admit..
    he was in the zig zag trenches

meth playes his postion to...

they was bombin
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-22-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Bangin track no doubt. But I always thought HELLS WIND STAFF waz one of the sickest tracks I eva heard! I dont see people talkin bout that joint much.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    great lyrics, great beat. Hatin on A Better Tomarrow is pointless. Easily in my top 10 Wu tracks ever. I still have trouble decidin on who had the beat verse, all 5 were on point
    one of my fav. tracks ever

it was method man who surprised me with deep, serious lyrics...and through Forever, he does that a few times...

but I'm going with MK lyrics...he is just incredible...he has the best verse on this 1