Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wu Tang Manchester Apollo 6th July

I bought a GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING AREA (STALLS) << is it far from stage!? [= how do u think, how many people going to be there!? [=

That's just standing. Like a regular gig. In front of the stage.

No idea how many people will be there, but I wanna get there early for a good place nera the front!

so what time u gonna go!? [=

Veteran Member

doors open at 7, anyone knw when Wu are due to take the stage? I went to see Nas in Birmingham a while back, he didnt take the stage til 2am!
    When the revolution come, you can see me on the frontline
    firing my gun, standing right beside my son
    so when he grows up, he'll understand that i stood for somethin
    when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck

Quote Originally Posted by GSTYLE View Post
    doors open at 7, anyone knw when Wu are due to take the stage? I went to see Nas in Birmingham a while back, he didnt take the stage til 2am!
    Wtf?! 2am? Who was on before him?

And if you're in the standing area it's just like who gets there first gets the best place isn't it?

The Apollo in Manchester is quite small, if you are stalls standing you will have a great view!! its a very intimate arena, no where near as big as Hammersmith Apollo or many other concert venues in UK.
    -----------------------

I'm going to the Hammersmith show, I'll just have to try and get there early.

5 DAYS!!! Cannot wait! Is Ghost still not gonna be there? If he's not then i'll be gutted because he's my favourite member behind GZA!

I know the Apollo and surrounding are pretty well because I live fairly near and I wouldn't walk from the train station in the City centre cos it'd be a pretty long walk (30 mins plus) and it's in a proper rough area so if you do walk it have your wits about ya!

The "Stalls" is just the general standing area and if you get there early enough you can get right to the front. I've been to a few concerts there and at some there's a massive queue going right down the side of the building an hour before the show eg Nas and Kanye West, but I went to see The Roots there a bit ago and there was hardly any queue so it's difficult to judge what time to get there.
    I'm getting in the queue at 5pm though so I think I might be safe!

What time you all getting there for?

Anyone in the seats?

Anyone know about the support?
    Last edited by Unseen; 07-01-2007 at 02:17 PM.

I think going to go some like 5 as well [= i hope going to be close stage [= is it > if u far away from stage, u would see something .. or non?!

Can't wait for this gig man!!! I missed kanye on monday had my ticket but shit came up at college and kanye is gna be around forever i can go see him when im a rich doctor hahaha. Hope Cilvaringz is gna be there he is hevvvviiiii!!! Oh BTW i would bring a heavy WATERPROOF coat the weather is crazy up here in manchester, torrential downpours man. Bring an umbrella haha.

Ye weather is real bad here in Manchester at min but think its like that everywhere in UK! if you stalls standing you will have a great view even if you at the back cos its that small!! gonna get some sick pictures of the clan!!
    -----------------------

Yeah weather's shit all over England, it's supposed to be Summer but it's been raining for like 2 weeks.

LOL the weather has been awful.

Damn Unseen I'm so jealous you got to see the Roots, they're probably the only group I'd want to see over the Wu!

But if they don't come on untill like two I'm leaving... I know its prolly not gonna happen but I can imagine it with the Wu lol. Fuck a coat though, t shirt and hoodie I'm not shelling out for some stupid coatroom.

I'm so fucking excited that this shit is tomorrow. :-P

ya man its tommorow [= I`ll buy few redbulls to feel like superman

Not long now!! Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang! man im so hyped about this! feel like a kid on xmas eve!!
    -----------------------