Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

Exclamation Grand Theft Auto IV

The next installment of the series, Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA IV), is slated to be released on October 16, 2007 for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 (along with the possibility of a Nintendo Wii version[4]), the first Grand Theft Auto to be released simultaneously on the PlayStation and Xbox platforms. The Xbox 360 version of the game have been indicated to obtain its own exclusive downloadable episodic content via Xbox Live. The only other information released by Rockstar has been regarding GTA IV's game engine, which will be the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (a.k.a. RAGE) used in Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis. The first Grand Theft Auto IV trailer will be released for public viewing on March 29, 2007.

Official trailer coming on the 29th March. But dont expect it to give too much away. Id love it if CJ returned for this one, because San Andreas was so good. Post whatever you hear about this game, features, sountrack, charecters, places, weapons, anything. Im sure im not the only one looking forward to this. Should look amazing on the next gen consoles.

BIG L Rest In Peace

better have a make-your-own-gang type thing that would be some fucking dope shit if u got to design every one in the gang the way u want.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Veteran Member

i loved how rockstar took it to a new level with each release.. san andreas was off the hook, the games keep gettin better... im interested to see what they tap into with IV

i want to work for rockstar games.. do some of u know how can i get in there

i know school is involved .. but what..

also.. i still have the countdown going i thought it was going to show a video.. i hope.. they dont bust a ninja turtles 3 and .. just.. make it .. like unbelievable..

perhaps.. they have terrorist.. or this is like.. a world.. in real life chaos.. or.. crazy..

i cant think of n e thing .. i have to be high.. to think..

i would bring a new thing to the games..

i have to work for rockstar.. !!
    Trip

I heard it was set in '90s New York which is a shame. I really wanted it to be set in London to piss all the American fan boys off

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Why would that piss off American fan boys? I'd love to bomb all over london town......probably the closes i'll get to seeing the real thing.

^^ It's coming out for the xbox too. Playstation doesn't have exclusive rights to the game anymore
    ]browndogg*]

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I was planning on buyin a PS3 honestly for this game alone when I first heard it announced last year, but since its comin on 360 also(which i already own) than im set.

I think its sweet that using XBOX Live you can download new maps/extended maps

haven't heard any news only im expecting there to be a hell of alot of radio stations this time around with the use of blu-ray hope to see alot more different cars available this has always let the series down for me oh and better bitches ! and more drugs
    Last edited by Baitong; 03-23-2007 at 08:13 PM.

you better have to go to the bathrom this time that wold be the shit
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Nifty. I should have the money for a PS3 in time for this coming out. I always like how Rockstar reveal very little about forthcoming titles. I don't like the idea of London personally, unless it was like 60s or something. Rio or Tokyo would be much more fun.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    Why would that piss off American fan boys? I'd love to bomb all over london town......probably the closes i'll get to seeing the real thing.
    there was thousands of posts on www.gamefaqs.com of people saying GTA shouldn't go to London and it should stay in US but if it does they'll never buy GTA again

Banned

Who cares if its in London...what is with this bullshit bickering??? They have done LA, LV, SF, NYC, Miami already.....They need to do Chicago, Boston, Philly, Cleveland, Detroit...that'd be tight. Europe would be cool, they could do it like San Andreas...you could go from London to Paris to Rome....that shit would be ill.

Banned

Damn, so I guess I have to buy a PS3 now....hopefully they won't be so damn expensive next year.

Quote Originally Posted by cilvaRONGZ View Post
    better have a make-your-own-gang type thing that would be some fucking dope shit if u got to design every one in the gang the way u want.
    You need to go pick up Saints Row if thats what you want...
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin