Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $.48 & Fony Gayo Harass 14 Year Old "Competion"

L~>1<~NKS

Default $.48 & Fony Gayo Harass 14 Year Old "Competion"

As per Sohh.com:

50 Involved In Lil Henchmen Beat Down?

Ok, it wasn't a full out beat down...but it was still uncalled for. The SOHH offices broke news this week about Tony Yayo slapping around Jimmy Henchmen's son Lil Henchmen--unaware of who the little boy was. And now very credible sources have given us a confirmed report of what exactly went down.
    Apparently our favorite industry bully 50 Cent was the instigator of the situation. The run down:
    50, Yayo and a few members from their entourage were leaving the Violator management offices on Tuesday when the young teenager was walking down the block by himself to get to the Czar Entertainment offices where he interns after school. As 50 was getting into his SUV, he hand signaled over to Yayo and his entourage to approach and harass the boy. After being interrogated for several minutes as to why he was wearing a Czar Entertainment sweatshirt, Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall. One of the members then asked him old he was, in which he stated he was only “14 years old.” Yayo then proceeded to backhand him and shouted “I don’t give a fuck how old this kid is, fuck Czar Entertainment” before taking off. It’s unclear if criminal charges will be pressed at this time but everyone is in an uproar about the fact that these grown ass men would harass and assault an innocent minor.
    Damn shame. Shit's about to get real on Henchmen's block.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 03-24-2007 at 03:48 PM.

I like how they say they did not even know who the kid was.....DOES THAT NOT MAKE IT EVEN WORSE, so YAYO just slapped some random kid.......YAYO should get stomped, by the GAME's crew.....

However, I hear the kid's parents are pressing charges, ain't this "snitching"??? Something that these retard gangster rappers always accuse other rappers about? Shouldn't GAME's crew just handle this in the streets, if they are so gangsta?
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

eloels, i hope yayo gets sent back to jail and fucked in the but so hard his eyes hang off his bloody face....fuckin cowards.

Wasent Jimmy Henchmen the one tupac thought was responsible for his first shooting in 94 besides biggie and puffy? or atleast pac thought that he had something to do with it.

Who is Jimmy Henchmen?

PRODIGAL SUN

Fuckin hardcore son.

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post

However, I hear the kid's parents are pressing charges, ain't this "snitching"???
    u must be smokin sumthin heavy if u think that

something very fuckin heavy

get your mind right

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Snitchin'?The boy is 14 years old and he gets beat up for walking the street and wearing a t-shirt.That's not snitching, that'll be justice.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

thats not even the definition of "snitchin"

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    thats not even the definition of "snitchin"
    I know LOL, I was just telling him why he shouldn't call that snitchin'.Imagine yourself walking down the street as a 14 year old kid and you get slapped just for nuthin.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    eloels, i hope yayo gets sent back to jail and fucked in the but so hard his eyes hang off his bloody face....fuckin cowards.

U FUKEN IGNORANT FUCKS U BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ, EVERYTHING....

this did happened

So gangsta... love it, they make diss songs about shooting cunts up and killing them, then dont even throw punches.. yet will hit a 14 year old kid.

Kid shoulda swung back

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    this did happened
    proove it.