Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has anyone had psychic experiences?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    after eye became a full fledged weed head in 1998 eye started dreaming my lifes events before they happened.....

Omg, that is what happened to me. Although, out of the blue, I would have a dream like that, the weed seemed to activate something that made it happen more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    x-unknown, out of curiosity, do you only pray when you are asking for, or you want something?

Peace.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowthrone View Post
    I remember when i was sick and had trouble sleeping at a young age, and my mom did these breathing exercises with me, focusing on the body etc. Always helped me relax and sleep.

Visualisation is a powerful tool.
    You said it. It is very powerful.

Veteran Member

I notice a lot of my "psychic dreams" (for lack of better terms) involve jobs or showing that I am protected from certain danger I am concerned about, or showing me the true nature of a person.

Dreams are a good source of metaphors and symbolism. I find these type of dreams involve them heavily as they are economical. Sometimes a dream will involve an object that symbolizes something else or a person might be compared to a type of animal (pig for example). Or a person may be seen as somebody else you know (like seeing somebody as one of your family members because they share a certain characteristic). Being protected by a raging rain storm could mean being protected by bad things happening around you.

My dreams rarely involve anybody else that is not me unless it is to tell me something about that person. I see things from 3rd person view, or 1st.

Non Ignorant Math Team

ive had times when i felt precognition but i also know in a way theyre not true.

its hard to explain how i feel this but basically something happens but then it clicks in my head "i dreamed about that" but then i think how come i didnt think about that dream until just now and then it suddenly happened but then i start remembering the dream in a cloudy way but only it doesnt have the element of precognition and i just think in that split second moment my brain distorted my memory of the dream in order to make it feel like a moment of precognition.
    Last edited by cj wisty; 01-17-2013 at 07:29 AM.

NON-IGS

I used to meditate more often. When I got deep into it, I would see future events. Nothing global, but within my own life.