Thread: "Persecution" of Christians.

Veteran Member

Default "Persecution" of Christians.

You know I hate to get stuck on one subject, espcially one that's been beaten to death but I've got to make a point...

A Western world Christian's persecution:

"Possibly the most sinister battlefield in the war on Christianity takes place in the classroom. The Ten Commandments have been prohibited on school bulletin boards...Globalists have been striving to legislate tolerance and understanding for the New World Order. Legislation has been passed in various nations, making it illegal to discriminate against any group based on ethnic or religious origin, sex or race. Recently as well, numerous laws have been passed around the globe making it illegal to discriminate on the basis of "sexual orientation."..."
    http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/warxian.html

Vs. rest of the world's Christian's persecution:

" Christianah Oluwatoyin Oluwasesin, a teacher at Government Secondary School of Gandu in this northern Nigerian town, was in high spirits last Wednesday (March 21) as she made her way to school where she teaches government.

She was happy that after the final day of exams, she would be joining her husband in their hometown of Abeokuta, in the southwestern state of Ogun; a few months earlier, her husband Femi Oluwasesin had gone to Abeokuta to take a hospital position as a laboratory technician. The high school teacher’s joyous mood had been noted not only that day but the previous one, as she was seen taking pictures and exchanging pleasantries with friends and colleagues.

Soon her happiness would be cut short. Muslim students at the school, along with outside Islamic extremists, murdered Oluwasesin on March 21 over claims that she desecrated the Quran. They beat, stoned, and clubbed her to death, then burned her corpse..."
    http://www.christianpersecution.info...cher-to-death/

The Texas State Constitution:

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being."
    http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/txconst/...00-000400.html

Martin Luther, father of modern christianity, "On The Jews And Their Lies":

"What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? Since they live among us and we know about their lying and blasphemy and cursing, we can not tolerate them if we do not wish to share in their lies, curses, and blasphemy. In this way we cannot quench the inextinguishable fire of divine rage nor convert the Jews. We must prayerfully and reverentially practice a merciful severity. Perhaps we may save a few from the fire and flames [of hell]. We must not seek vengeance. They are surely being punished a thousand times more than we might wish them. Let me give you my honest advice.

First, their synagogues should be set on fire, and whatever does not burn up should be covered or spread over with dirt so that no one may ever be able to see a cinder or stone of it. And this ought to be done for the honor of God and of Christianity in order that God may see that we are Christians, and that we have not wittingly tolerated or approved of such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of His Son and His Christians.

Secondly, their homes should likewise be broken down and destroyed. For they perpetrate the same things there that they do in their synagogues. For this reason they ought to be put under one roof or in a stable, like gypsies, in order that they may realize that they are not masters in our land, as they boast, but miserable captives, as they complain of incessantly before God with bitter wailing.

Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayer-books and Talmuds in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught.

Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbidden under threat of death to teach any more..."
    http://www.outreachjudaism.org/reformers.html

Some other links:
    The Persecution of Hindus http://www.christianaggression.org/
    (I had more but the computer ate them... I'll post if there is interest)

My point:

American Christians have very little ground to whine on how they are persecuted when one considers what Christians elsewhere have gone through and what Christians have done to other groups of people. It's one thing to advocate laws in regards of abortion and gay marriage based on your opinions on the issue. It is quite another to sit around on your rich asses and whine you're being persecuted everytime something does not go your way. It is even stupider to whine when people talk about your hypocrisy and such for whining about being persecuted. Ever been fed to a lion? I think not. You have no idea what persecution is.

Back when I was a Christian, I gave a speech at school where I was supposed to talk about diversity. Some of my friends said I should talk about how persecuted Christians are without warning. I wrote the speech and I almost delivered it... the good news is I chickened out at the last moment. Otherwise I would still be blushing.

My point: your asses are not persecuted when someone criticizes you.

I learned about Martin Luther in HS too, but just because he started the hate of Jews (well they always have been hated on) doesn't really relate to why Christians shouldn't be complained about being prosecuted (thats like a select group of black people killing some white peoples - now black people can't complain about slavery?). Also, I don't know where you're hearing "American" Christians (especially if you're friends live in the U.S., a mostly Christian country with no religous persecution against Christians) complaining of persecution, unless they were talking about getting fucked over in Sudan, Darfur, and Iran (and Arabic countries). So basically, like you said, you have the right idea that American Christians shouldn't complain, but you really didn't even need to bring up the subject (didn't say it to class so needed to release it upon us?).

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scáth Bán View Post
    I learned about Martin Luther in HS too, but just because he started the hate of Jews (well they always have been hated on) doesn't really relate to why Christians shouldn't be complained about being prosecuted (thats like a select group of black people killing some white peoples - now black people can't complain about slavery?). Also, I don't know where you're hearing "American" Christians (especially if you're friends live in the U.S., a mostly Christian country with no religous persecution against Christians) complaining of persecution, unless they were talking about getting fucked over in Sudan, Darfur, and Iran (and Arabic countries). So basically, like you said, you have the right idea that American Christians shouldn't complain, but you really didn't even need to bring up the subject (didn't say it to class so needed to release it upon us?).
    Do you live in America? In my area, there is a lot of talk about "persecution against Christians" over really dumb small shit.

There's a logical fallacy in the argument you made in the black people thing. Christian anti-semitism has been pretty inconsistant and they are the majority while blacks are a minority (in USA) and have killed fewer whites than the other way around. We didn't learn about Luther's crazy ass behavior in school where I went (different region or country maybe.)

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

People are like dogs. They'll bark at somthing until they get tired of it. When something else comes along they'll bark at that too.