Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official Tech Q&A Thread

Ok, I have a file that is a UIF file and I need a program that opens them, which program does that and which one is best.

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    Ok, I have a file that is a UIF file and I need a program that opens them, which program does that and which one is best.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7232212AADAFds

Thanks for link, it did answer my question.

How do I make files go into the podcast section of itunes? I've got some podcast episodes that I downloaded from a torrent site but itunes thinks they are music files, how do I make it think they are podcasts?

Try dragging it from Podcast to the Library. I think that's how I did it.

Nah that doesn't work. I've already got some episodes from the same podcast that are in the podcast section, so I want to get them in the same album.

You could put them in your i-Pod and then if you have a program like iDump or iLift, you can d/l the file from your i-pod to your computer and then put it back in itunes and it'll most likely go to the movies section.

I need some help with torrents again. I've downloaded 3 or 4 avi video files from torrent sites that have been in really good quality but they've got no sound. Am I doing something wrong that is making them like this or is it just the file? I don't think it is just the file because the video is really popular with hundreds of seeds and whatever, and I don't think all these people would keep the video if it had no sound lol.

The video I just downloaded with no sound was Blades of Glory from IsoHunt if that helps...

http://isohunt.com/torrents/blades+of+glory (first one)

Are you saying, there isn't any sound when playing them in itunes or your ipod?

There's no sound when I play them anywhere - Windows Media Player, Real Player, DivX player. There is no sound at all.

Try converting it to mpeg video and put it in your library and see if the sound is there.

Fixed it now, I downloaded some codecs and now it works. I'm still converting the file though, my computers just going pretty slow at the moment because I've got a lot of shit going on.

Here's a link to the codecs if anyone wants them

http://www.cccp-project.net

For some reason, my " and @ keys are switched around when I type. It only happens when typing text in some places, such as in this forum and on msn. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? It's happened a few times, I was wondering if I've accidentally changed some settings or something

I wanna get some decent, relatively cheap speakers for my TV to play music, games and DVDs through. What's the best (and cheapest) type of speakers to get? I was thinking about just getting some PC speakers but thought they might be a bit shit. I'm not going for a massive sound system, just some good speakers as the inbuilt ones on my TV are pretty lame. I wanna spend like £40 max, I got a car to pay for soon.

Here's my TV if it matters (audio outputs and shit...I don't know)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Sync...0549951&sr=8-8

Bump. Nobody ever replies to this thread