Thread: Prodigy Explains Beef With Saigon

Default Prodigy Explains Beef With Saigon

On a radio interview to promote his Koch release, Return of The Mac, that was released on Tuesday, Prodigy spoke on his beef with Saigon when confronted about it.

To give some insight on the beef for those who may not be aware of it's existance, it began a while back on an online interview with Prodigy when he was asked if he liked Saigon, where P replied, "I don't like him....I only like Mobb Deep s**t. Everybody else could suck my d**k." Not surprisingly, Saigon didn't take those words to kind as Saigon later on responded saying that he's had an altercation with Mobb Deep before and then threatened to beat Prodigy like a pinata if he was to ever catch him without an entourage just because of Prodigy saying suck my d**k alone.

During the promo stop, when Prodigy was asked to shed light on the situation with Saigon, the HNIC cleared up that it all began with Saigon when he got on a dvd burning Mobb Deep's Amerikaz Nightmare cd cover, where Prodigy said he viewed that as really disrespectful and said he never liked him since then. When asked what sparked Saigon to do such a thing, P stated, "I guess he's down with the dude Tru Life..and you know how he feel about us, so I guess they down together, so he feel like he was riding for his boy, I guess. I don't know." P then added on, "You know I don't do nothing. I don't talk wreckless out my mouth for nobody. I always got a reason."

Prodigy also made clear during the interview that Return of The Mac is just basically only a warm up album for H.N.I.C 2, which will be released on G-Unit Records.
    http://www.streethop.com/forum/article173781.html

so p is apologizing for making a bad album in not so many words?

thanks for this. I got return of the mac anyway but I like p a lot more now that I know he wasnt just saying that for nothing.

Return of the Mac is a great album/mixtape, all the songs on there are nice, no fillers no weak ones or nuttin. Beatwise Alchemist came nice, and P did his shit lyrrically, yeah he aint rappin like he was 10 years ago, but yet again who is??????????????????

inspectah deck

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    Return of the Mac is a great album/mixtape, all the songs on there are nice, no fillers no weak ones or nuttin. Beatwise Alchemist came nice, and P did his shit lyrrically, yeah he aint rappin like he was 10 years ago, but yet again who is??????????????????

I agree with you. He may not sound exactly the same but its a new type of p which is still dope. I have a feeling that hnic 2 will be crazy though. Plus havoc is finally dropping a solo album on tradedy khadafi's label called kush.