Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Massacre In Japan.........[graphic]

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Robby,
    Do you have a thing against animals, for some reason? I remember you saying that when you were in school, your dad got upset for some reason, cause one of your teachers had a topic in class about supporting whale life.

A dolphin raped him like that episode of King of the Hill.

And your sig is wrong... there are cases of chimps killing each other just for the fun of it. It's a primate thing.

Talk to Mark Twain about it.

The difference between eating dolphins and livestock is simple.......dolphins come from a wild stock, cows etc from agricultural sutained stocks....the japanese are notorious for overfishing their own waters and other nations....that is why this is wrong.....apart from that.....if it was done sustainably why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
    They add dolphin meat in canned tuna, atleast some brand names do....
    i never thought they did that .. i always figured a dophin or two may have gotten caught in the nets and the fishers were too lazy to free it, so they chopped and canned it.

this shit is gross, if people were more informed they wouldn't be excluding east asia from the "devil" category. Their society was and still is just as filled with terrible deeds as any western society.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    no different to murdering a human, dolphins are more inteligent than monkeys, elephants

when i see that video, i get the same feelings that i would if that was a human child getting his throat slit and left to bleed to death

word.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Robby,
    Do you have a thing against animals, for some reason? I remember you saying that when you were in school, your dad got upset for some reason, cause one of your teachers had a topic in class about supporting whale life.

no, he's just a cunt.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

that shit was real fucked up. The unfortunate thing is, is that they (the japanese) see nothin wrong in doing that shit

Like I said, in some of those asian countries, they kill anything over there, dolphins, monkeys, grandmothers, and they skin raccoon dogs while they are still alive(to use for coats and jackets).

Call me racist or call me honest, but a lot of Asians seem to be like fucking rodents when it comes to eating. They'll take anything. Asians are notorious over here for keeping undersized fish and taking whatever scrappy barely edible piece of shit they can pull out of the water. No fucking respect. I'm not even gonna watch that video because it would only make me furious that I can't track down all those disrespectful cunts and bludgeon them to death. I've often had packs of dolphins come up and swim around me and put on a show for me while out surfing, and I was fortunate enough to go snorkeling with a pack of them in their natural habitat just the other day. They're probably the most friendly creatures on this planet and it makes me sick to think these greedy, disrespectful, thoughtless fuckwits would trap them and slaughter them. I hope all the people involved in this shit die slow, miserable, lonely deaths.

And you cunts who seem to think a human life is more valuable than a dolphins life really ought to take a moment to think of one good reason why that should be so.

^ its not being racist because its a truthful observation.

ive been fishing before when you guy was putting whatever he caught in his bucket, no matter what size, some of the stuff he was catching was tiny.

among some people there seems to be no concept of the impact of what the're doing, its fucked up/

this video is disgraceful, and the rest of the world letting japan do this shit and also hunt whales "for scientific purposes" are equally disgraceful. the australian govt. has done shit all about it, because it might fracture relations with japan. fuck that,.

Quote Originally Posted by time594 View Post
    couldnt have said it better myself. a couple of fukin dolphins get hacked up & everybodys cryin. i feel bad 4 da little fukers but hey, chinnese ppl gotta eat 2 right. maybe they dont like burgers & chicken in china. besides, would it make a difference in this world if there were any dolphins left. it would be on 2 da next animal 2 butcher & scarf down.

smh, your a fucking idiot, no offense.

the human population needs to be controlled, the chinese and japanese have pillaged the oceans and now your saying that they are just trying to eat?

fuck off, they have cause fish populations to virtually dissapear in some areas, they should suffer for it.

its just another example of how humans have over populated the planet.

I just lost respect for Japan and anyone of Japanese descent. This problem can be solved with another A-Bomb, straight up.

Racist.

Dolphins are most likely more advanced spiritually then mankind. They will be reborn as dolphins to be eaten by their own grand-children.
    Break fast is served