Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Massacre In Japan.........[graphic]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    exactly

So basically what you are saying is that just because they're not human beings its pretty much ok for them to die like this. Also they were not killed naturally, so no that is not how the animal kingdom works.
    The animal kingdom works because animals higher on the food chain eat other animals...Just like a lion would maul you if you it was hungry. Or a shark for that matter, or any carniverous animal. Dolphins are smart, but for those who say they are smarter than us or more spiritual??? Huh? Explain that one.

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    smh, your a fucking idiot, no offense.

the human population needs to be controlled, the chinese and japanese have pillaged the oceans and now your saying that they are just trying to eat?

fuck off, they have cause fish populations to virtually dissapear in some areas, they should suffer for it.

its just another example of how humans have over populated the planet.
    y dont u go fuck yourself asshole. no offense. its just my motherfucking opinion & if u cant respect it fuck u, u disrespectful cocksucker. u could have said dat shit without being a prick & i would have respected ur opinion. u wana voice some shit then do it, but dont fukin disrespect me.

Lions and Sharks attack us cuz they scared
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Soon the Simsons episode will be true Dolphins will take over and force usx all to the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The animal kingdom works because animals higher on the food chain eat other animals...Just like a lion would maul you if you it was hungry. Or a shark for that matter, or any carniverous animal. Dolphins are smart, but for those who say they are smarter than us or more spiritual??? Huh? Explain that one.
    Either you're uneducated or just plain ignorant you decide on that one. The difference between humans and other carnivorous predators is that lions, shark etc hunt other animals to live you fucking dumb ass they kill what they need to live because they are wild animals. Humans however, with our far more superior brains (well according to you anyway) don't need to do that. There are plenty more ways to get meat other from dolphins, and its not just the fact that these people are killing them, you can clearly see they enjoy doing it to, and thats sick.

Another thing dolphins are just like us, they're mammals & so are we, they give birth to live babies and communicate & create social groups like we do too.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Either you're uneducated or just plain ignorant you decide on that one. The difference between humans and other carnivorous predators is that lions, shark etc hunt other animals to live you fucking dumb ass they kill what they need to live because they are wild animals. Humans however, with our far more superior brains (well according to you anyway) don't need to do that. There are plenty more ways to get meat other from dolphins, and its not just the fact that these people are killing them, you can clearly see they enjoy doing it to, and thats sick.

Another thing dolphins are just like us, they're mammals & so are we, they give birth to live babies and communicate & create social groups like we do too.
    I love it when you talk dirty.

Of course, for humans, meat isn't needed to survive.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

This is so saddening to watch...It makes my eyes water

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Speak for yourself.

One of my best friends is a Vegan. I could close him up with one punch to the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Dolphins are most likely more advanced spiritually then mankind. They will be reborn as dolphins to be eaten by their own grand-children.
    I think it's gonna be a long time before people realize how much truth is in this post.

If that stupid little comment was in response to my post, I think you need to re read it again.

If that stupid little comment was in response to my post, I think you need to re read it again.
    It wasn't in response to you, ya stupid little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    Speak for yourself.

One of my best friends is a Vegan. I could close him up with one punch to the chest.
    You're basing all non meat eaters, on your best friend? There are weight lifters that don't eat meat, that could toss you over a building.

It wasn't in response to you, ya stupid little man.

Well, thats mature

Banned

There is no doubt this stuff is terrible to watch. I'm a meat eater, and a lover of veal, and its crazy to see what happens. But it won't stop, because its FOOD...we are part of the animal kindgom if you go by evolutionist theory..one which has as much proof as religious theory...that being not a whole lot.