Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Massacre In Japan.........[graphic]

its that....but there is no thought of sustainability at all.

the meat i eat generally has come from a farmed animal, hence has no effect environmenatally.

eating wild animals is not necessary and its just servicing greed.

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    its that....but there is no thought of sustainability at all.

the meat i eat generally has come from a farmed animal, hence has no effect environmenatally.

eating wild animals is not necessary and its just servicing greed.
    Hallelujah, somebody who thinks the same way I do about this.

I'll eat all your animals motherfuckers. All your animals are mine! YUM YUM!

*maniacally chews on half dead dingo*

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    This topic appears to have caused a ruckus but why? The video is extremely biased.........no one cares when lesser thought of species are killed for no good reason.....wtf is so special about dolphins? The problem is overfishing......saying that the killing of dolphins is disgracing is applying double standards, when your probably sitting there eating meat (eg. halal) that has also being slaughtered by ppl.......

I'm a conservationist but i won't jump on some biased hysterical band wagon for no good reason.........we allow indigenous ppl around the world to kill species such as whales and dugongs and that is justified..........if this sort of fishing is sustainable then it is ok....the problem is the Japenese fishermen are notorious for overfishing which is why this is wrong
    the torture too

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    You're basing all non meat eaters, on your best friend? There are weight lifters that don't eat meat, that could toss you over a building.
    That's if- IF- they can get past my fury of nunchuck swings!

Weight lifters that don't eat meat huh? Where can I get them kind of steriods?

Yeah, that's sounds ill shady. I mean, protein is necessary to build the muscle. I'm thinking they'd at the very least need to be on a serious protein powder/shake/whatever regiment.

That reminds me...I don't understand vegetarian logic. Biologicly speaking...we're omnivores and thus require meat in our diets. I mean, to eat no meat you have to eat an extreme diversity of other things to make up for the nutrients you're not consuming in meat. It just seems odd to me. I'm not saying they shouldn't do what they want I'm just saying it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    Yeah, that's sounds ill shady. I mean, protein is necessary to build the muscle. I'm thinking they'd at the very least need to be on a serious protein powder/shake/whatever regiment.

That reminds me...I don't understand vegetarian logic. Biologicly speaking...we're omnivores and thus require meat in our diets. I mean, to eat no meat you have to eat an extreme diversity of other things to make up for the nutrients you're not consuming in meat. It just seems odd to me. I'm not saying they shouldn't do what they want I'm just saying it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    All you need is Tofu and peanuts, walnuts, macadamian nuts to replace meat.

Hmm...good point. I forgot nuts have protien. Which sounds funny in itself.

Also, don't some vegetarians eat fish? I know there is like different levels to it.

I prefer my baby with sweet and sour sauce. Being young, it's much like fatty pork. Mmmmmm...delicious.

Seriously though, yeah...at a certain time every year they slaughter some fucking dolphins. It's not like they're doing it all fucking day, every day so chill out man. Granted, the process they use is pretty fucking brutal/horrible but that video in itself was pretty stupid too. They baited you into feeling for the dolphins with the shit like, "these are benign creatures" when really...not all dolphins are benign and that's just a corny way to build your opinion.

Bottom line, it's fucking people eating food. You can sit there and try to be an arm chair activist all you want but what it really comes down to is the fact that you don't give a shit about any kind of animal YOU eat. The second it's something you think is adorable, that shit is an outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    This topic appears to have caused a ruckus but why? The video is extremely biased.........no one cares when lesser thought of species are killed for no good reason.....wtf is so special about dolphins? The problem is overfishing......saying that the killing of dolphins is disgracing is applying double standards, when your probably sitting there eating meat (eg. halal) that has also being slaughtered by ppl.......

I'm a conservationist but i won't jump on some biased hysterical band wagon for no good reason.........we allow indigenous ppl around the world to kill species such as whales and dugongs and that is justified..........if this sort of fishing is sustainable then it is ok....the problem is the Japenese fishermen are notorious for overfishing which is why this is wrong

When the Oceans are empty and the ecological system falls apart I will blame thoughts like this...

We are rapidly approaching exstinction to all animals on earth with overfishing, deforestation, and the toxifiying the earth...

IN A FEW GENERATION THERE WILL BE TOTAL EXSTINCTION

Hmm...good point. I forgot nuts have protien. Which sounds funny in itself.

Also, don't some vegetarians eat fish? I know there is like different levels to it.

Plus Omega 3 fatty acids in fish.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

All you vegans, bring the mother fucking ruckus. I'll eat me a vegan, just like I'd eat a cow. Matter of fact, next time my homey comes to visit, i'm gonna throw his skinny ass on the grill.

As for dolphins..........

Are they still on the endangered species list?

Yes, They are still endangered like most animals on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    what are you talking about, your opinion was ridiculous and ignorant.
    it doesnt matter wat u think it was. its still my opinion. dats y this thread was posted, 2 voice ur opinion. im not saying u or anybody else has 2 agree, but if u dont agree, state it & keep it movin. dont be a total prick about it
    Last edited by FatherSl!me; 04-03-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I can't think of one single good reason why a human has more right to live on this planet than a dolphin. On the contrary I can think of several good reasons why a dolphin has more right to live on this planet than a human.

Fuck humans.
    word 2 dat, has anyone noticed the SCHOOL KIDS walking by that shit?! anyone supportin this no matter how often its done, culture standards or whatever should be slowly torn in half by the fangs of a shark

When the Oceans are empty and the ecological system falls apart I will blame thoughts like this...

We are rapidly approaching exstinction to all animals on earth with overfishing, deforestation, and the toxifiying the earth...

IN A FEW GENERATION THERE WILL BE TOTAL EXSTINCTION
    Thoughts like what? The fact that life indeed does feed on life. I'm not saying overfishing is a problem, I'm not saying people don't need to be in check with how much they consume but to blame my thoughts about people getting uppity over dolphins when there are plenty of other reasons to get uppity is just ridiculous.

The bottom line is, if those weren't dolphins...this thread would not have happened and that's all I'm saying. I don't condone the brutal killing of those animals but I will point out the hypocrisy in half the arguements in here. You have good points Ben but you gotta see my point as well. People only want to save cute animals and that, in itself, is a large part of the problem too.