Thread: Wu in Cro

Default Wu in Cro

4 u wu fans..... I've just read that wu is comin' in Zagreb (Croatia) so I dunno if it's true cuz today is 1st april, so if someone knows more let me know..... here's link about wu-tang in Zg http://www.hhunity.org/
    Shimmy Shimmy Ya..... Ol' Dirty R.I.P.

I've just read that this ain't true so fuck it..... I'm commin' on Wu-Tang on EXIT festival.... fakjea!!!
    Shimmy Shimmy Ya..... Ol' Dirty R.I.P.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

haha yeah i heard that shit 2, but i knew it aint true.. but Nas gonna be in Zg tough..
    I C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by o.d.b. rest in peace View Post
    I'm commin' on Wu-Tang

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
    haha yeah i heard that shit 2, but i knew it aint true.. but Nas gonna be in Zg tough..
    WHEN?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

I C.R.E.A.M

That would say, March 6th? Get the fuck out, why bother people wit something that's already over?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

nah... i meant in two days from now... but fuckin Nas cancelled.... despite Premo told him: "Yo Mike...it's Premier...i just spoke to my man Phat Phillie in Croatia, and he just told me that Nas is cancelling a show out there that he booked due to it being dangerous and unsafe....MY MAN, ON EVERYTHING I LOVE, THAT IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE PLACE AND TRUST ME DOGG, THE VENUE HE IS PLAYING AT, EVEN THE CHICKS OUT THERE ARE ROWDY FOR REAL HIP HOP !!! IT IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE EVER HAD OUT OF MY TOP THREE VENUES...THEY HAVE THE TIGHTEST SECURITY AND THEY SHOW MAD RESPECT OUT THERE....I WOULD'NT BE SENDIN' U THIS FOR NOTHIN' CUZ NAS CAN MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS....NOT ONLY THAT, JAZZY JEFF JUST GOT BACC YESTERDAY AND I ALSO JUST PLAYED THERE....THEY HAVE A REAL RADIO STATION TOO THAT IS LIKE THE WAY WE HEAR HIP HOP BACK HOME....IF HE WANTS TO CALL ME AND CONFIRM IT, TELL NAS TO HIT ME UP....I AINT GONNA LIE TO THA GOD....JUST PLEASE MAKE SURE HE READS THIS MIKE...PHILLIE TAKES CARE OF CATS OUT THERE MAN AND GETS YOU ALL THE TRIMMINGS AS FAR AS WHUT HE NEED TO GET LIFTED AND ALL THAT...CROATIA IS THA MOVE...BIG L(REST IN PEACE) PUT ME ON ABOUT CROATIA...THATS HOW I FOUND OUT, AND I ALWAYS GO OUT THERE WHEN THEY SAY CROATIA...ITS BONKERS...HE DONT KNOW WHUT HE MISSIN IF HE PASSES ON IT.....
    AIIGHT MAN......Be Well.........................premier"
    I C.R.E.A.M

***in Sun Tzu's voice***
    Source?

I C.R.E.A.M