Thread: Rock The Bells Chicago

Default Rock The Bells Chicago

PEACE.. JUST WANTED TO FIND OUT WHO IN HERE IS FROM C-MEDINA AND WHO WILL BE GOING TO ROCK THE BELLS? LET ME KNOW!
    PEACE!!!
    JusticEquality™

i know you don't know me but yes i will be there.

ah yeah? u driving from Indy just to see the show? Thats peace
    JusticEquality™

oh yeah. i was about to drive to NY until they extended the cities. are you going to be VIP?

ch ch chyea! got that VIP ticket too muhfucka....do ya'll even remember me? whatever, i copped tha VIP in hopes that I could smoke a blunt with the wu. But do you think we also get to meet and greet (and hopefully toke) with everybody else too?
    Last edited by MaShPG; 08-24-2007 at 01:34 PM.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

personally i think meet and greet with wu really means say hi to U-god and RZA as they walk by... i hope i am proved wrong but you know how it is with this shit.

wuswordz95

damn the show was off da chain. mz rzarectah tried to seduce me. but i was like sorry pecan IM trying to get right wit the lord.

what????? LMAOO yeah right.. I tried to seduce you.. wait did you even see me there?
    LOL
    JusticEquality™

show was crazy, drove all the way from Long Island, NY to see it, even though i saw july 28th randall's island, i wanted to see wu headline, they killed, it, everyone killed it, a night i'll never forget for real.

Yo! You crazy for driving that mad long to see WU.. but I cant talk.. I did that many times before... and thats PEACE.. much props.. Ill make sure Ill tell GZA and the rest of the fam that there are still many loyal fans...
    JusticEquality™

Oztradamus

It was a dope show regardless... SMH @ dude screaming out FUCK Wu-Tang...

I got home and Knocked the Fuck Out from standing all day.. Maybe, I'll post some pics and video of the show

check the last page of the "Wu on the road sticky" for pics.

Chicago was a dope show. I went to San Fran and saw rock the bells out west and the energy level in Chi was way better than those of 50,000 people in SF. Rage fans did take away from the Wu. The fight and the lead into Bring da Ruckus was like none other. It was pure dope that all the CHI fans were screaming SUUU at the top of their lungs. Id yell SUU in SF and half the people didn't even know what i was doin. THen the cheer for ODB was sick. Sick enough for ODB's son to actually rap to it. In SF he was handed the mic and backed off as meth tried carrying the song since only half the crowd new it. Then Nas coming on for Verbal Intercourse was nasty, that was one thing i was really hoping for to happen. Overall this has been the 4th Wu show i've seen in the past 2 years, 2 out West and 2 in Chi, and by far this was the best show i've seen.
    Remember when I long dicked you and broke your ovary?
    You crab bitch, chicken head hoe, eatin heros, i was the first nigga that had you watchin flicks by dinero.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebud23 View Post
    Chicago was a dope show. I went to San Fran and saw rock the bells out west and the energy level in Chi was way better than those of 50,000 people in SF. Rage fans did take away from the Wu. The fight and the lead into Bring da Ruckus was like none other. It was pure dope that all the CHI fans were screaming SUUU at the top of their lungs. Id yell SUU in SF and half the people didn't even know what i was doin. THen the cheer for ODB was sick. Sick enough for ODB's son to actually rap to it. In SF he was handed the mic and backed off as meth tried carrying the song since only half the crowd new it. Then Nas coming on for Verbal Intercourse was nasty, that was one thing i was really hoping for to happen. Overall this has been the 4th Wu show i've seen in the past 2 years, 2 out West and 2 in Chi, and by far this was the best show i've seen.
    from reading this rock the bells chicago should go on dvd. for the rage fans rock the bells san bernardino should go on dvd. i still think the 60,oooo fans in san berny were great for putting up the cell phones up for ol dirty