Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic Mush

penalty boxed user

vader you 34 years old & you fucking with drugs lol
    do you run around in your darth vader suit while trippin?

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Acid kills- mushrooms don't.

One is man-made - the other is natural.

Acid is yesteryears XTC
    LSD-25 is derived from a natural compound found in ergot.

*fixed*
    Last edited by Memory Man; 07-05-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Veteran Member

Thats incorrect. Acid is semisynthetic. Only part of the process occurs naturally. Reagardless, acid doesn't kill. You have to be a serious dipshit to od on it.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

I've done mushrooms 4 or 5 times in my life and the best way I can explain it (without getting spiritual) is a bombardment of thoughts from every area of the brain coming at you at once. There was so much shit going through my head that I simply could not process it, I could be thinking of a general topic and then the smallest detail would spark another thousand ideas, yet I would still somehow be able to maintain my original train of thought & all the other newly introduced thoughts.

I know this may seem hard to understand but you simply will not know until you try them. I also noticed that the emotion and mood of my friends (also tripping) would have drastic effects on my mood. Even the slightest comment or joke that when sober would be completely ignored or have little effect, could altar my mood instantly. If a friend made a joke at me, I would immediately become pissed off and sad, vice versa for a comment.

It also felt as if I almost had 360 degree vision, every blade of grass, twig or rock drew me to it and it felt like I was focusing on everything within my field of vision. Sound seemed to be slowing down and speeding up (very slow low ambience to high pitched quirky ambient noise). We were tripping in a forrest and the most overwhelming visuals I remember were sticks and twigs would coil up into balls and then uncoil and continuosly do so. I remember when leaving I had a new found respect for nature and the outdoors (this was short lived though). When leaving the forest, we were starting to sober up and we all were mildly, for lack of a better word, englightened. Similiar to the posts of other users, we become more and more aware that society and the norms of our society are completely fucked. I had visions of an ideal life for myself living in isolation in the wilderness.

In closure, I can understand if you had a hard time piecing together what I just wrote, hell even just recalling my trip kind of fucked me up. Also, the above trip was nothing at all like all my others, it really depends what kind of mush you get / amount taken.
    Last edited by JamSix; 07-04-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Id also like to note that this trip had no effect whatsoever (atleast that Im aware of?) on how I live my life now, all traces of being "enlightened" were completely erased after a good nights sleep. However, I've heard stories of people, particulary with acid however, having transcendal experiences and then never quite viewing the world how they used to. SO USE WITH CAUTION!

a friend of mine told me that three people at his university were taken away in straight jackets after a bad mushroom trip. this one guy was covered in blood because he kept scratching at the spiders all over him.

i know with acid when they were first testing it with patients they'd give them a couch to lie down on, a very comfortable atmosphere, the option of eye covers, and classical music in headphones. pretty much everyone who did that (with a reasonable dose) had a really good time.

me and my friend were gonna get some shrooms, it never happened, but i'm going to wait until i'm feeling good to do them.

The Ocean of Illusion... The Void's Avatar

I've done them a few times, every time was different and like many things is dependant on the mood you carry into the trip, if you are happy, happy trip, if you feel sad, sad trip, I even had an evil feeling trip where I thought I was an assassin that works for the cia. I had cooked some chili for me and a couple friends, it was dark out. (side note: sometimes when I smoke herb I think I can hear peoples thoughts about me) While we sat on my balcony overlooking the city I heard them talking about me and how I disappear sometimes and just appear out of nowhere. And oddly enough a couple friends of mine that don't know each other asked me in the same week if I was a cia agent. I said to both of them, if I was I didn't know it. (Manchurian Candidate shit)

The first few times I got high on mush I didn't take them, I got a contact high off my friends.

One time I was visiting my parents and came home around midnight, a few friends were over and had taken some shrooms. The first thing they say is that they saw a / a few ufos. Right away I asked them if they were to the East? They asked how I knew, I told them that I took pictures of them 3 days before. I showed them the pictures and they thought I was fucking with them. They said they were in the exact same place. I took the pictures cuz I thought there was something strange about how a bright light stayed in the sky for about ten minutes while two lights less illuminated were a little down and on either side of the bright one forming a triangle. My friend asked me for the pictures and wrote about it for a website, I can't remember what site it was now, it was two years ago that it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by The Void View Post

The first few times I got high on mush I didn't take them, I got a contact high off my friends.

STYLE

i was on a serious psychadelic regiment for 2 years.(99-00)
    i was at the art institute where 75% of the school was on some type of drug.

life changing yes
    spiritual yes
    bad trip never

max doses:
    14 hits of acid
    1/2 oz of shrooms
    5 Xpills

my usual trip was about 7-10 acid hits.

best trip. the 14 acid hits. it lasted about 48 hrs.

i could look at anything and see and understand the true nature of it. down to the molecular structure and vibration.

we created shared illusions. kind of like a metaphyical charades game.

it got crazy at one point me and two other dudes were swimming on our stomachs down the sidewalk 3AM downtown chicago. literally freestyle swimming cause the sidewalk turned into a concrete river.

i saw buildings transform into robots.

i could blow into the sky and make the stars move,

then it started snowing....in the middle of june.

watched the sunrise over lake michigan. it was a sea of turquoise mercury that caught on fire. that shit was the dopest thing i ever saw.

then i went to class. lol. everything the teacher wrote on the whiteboard kept running down like wet paint. but i made some dope artwork that day. (artschool).

ive tasted words smelled music.

once i saw one of my classmates true reptillian form and heard his subliminal whispers. that was the scariest moment. i told him i was gonna kill him if he didn't leave. this was before i was hip to the reptiles. i talked to him on myspace years later and mentioned it....never heard from him again.

last time i did shrooms was summer 2006, in NYC. that was fun. there were diff weather systems every 3 blocks. it was weird.

Last edited by STYLE; 07-10-2008 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    Id also like to note that this trip had no effect whatsoever (atleast that Im aware of?) on how I live my life now, all traces of being "enlightened" were completely erased after a good nights sleep. However, I've heard stories of people, particulary with acid however, having transcendal experiences and then never quite viewing the world how they used to. SO USE WITH CAUTION!
    I know exactly what you mean. I had done acid one time at a party and ended up standing around by myself for a while and I could listen to and process every conversation going on.

STYLE

yup once you unplug from the matrix you can't go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
    So, in the meantime I took a LOT of mushrooms. The best trip I ever had on an intellectual level was a shot of caapi with a small dose of mushrooms. Ironically, this caused me to quit introspective drug use. It all broke down to one insane philosophical conspiracy. I determined philosophy as we know it to be a sham. True philosophy wasn't restricted to any one form of communication or self expression, such as its typical reliance on speech. Instead it was all encompassing. We were all racing towards one unifying idea that couldn't be expressed. We had to try though. As we all searched, conflicts would arise. How did the great philosophers settle disputes? Through violence. Logic dictated that if they were indeed great philosophers, that their works were near flawless. Rational discussion would tax the limits of the understanding of both parties. Therefore, we had martial arts, the physical expression of the intellect in the same manner as this new philosophy. This brought us to the I Ching, as many martial artists ARE reflecting the i ching in their movements (ie. the tae geuk).

Anyways, it went on for hours in the above manner. Madness and understanding at the same time as if they were one and the same. So I don't do drugs any more. Can't go any deeper.
    interesting

theres also something mystical about dance..well everything really
    but theres somethin trippy about watching a woman dance wen shes in the zone

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post

I'm going to get me some soon and log it for yall.
    did u get da goods ?

planning on getting a wet batch prob by beginning of april
    Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 03-16-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i was on a serious psychadelic regiment for 2 years.(99-00)
    i was at the art institute where 75% of the school was on some type of drug.

life changing yes
    spiritual yes
    bad trip never

max doses:
    14 hits of acid
    1/2 oz of shrooms
    5 Xpills

my usual trip was about 7-10 acid hits.

best trip. the 14 acid hits. it lasted about 48 hrs.

i could look at anything and see and understand the true nature of it. down to the molecular structure and vibration.

we created shared illusions. kind of like a metaphyical charades game.

it got crazy at one point me and two other dudes were swimming on our stomachs down the sidewalk 3AM downtown chicago. literally freestyle swimming cause the sidewalk turned into a concrete river.

i saw buildings transform into robots.

i could blow into the sky and make the stars move,

then it started snowing....in the middle of june.

watched the sunrise over lake michigan. it was a sea of turquoise mercury that caught on fire. that shit was the dopest thing i ever saw.

then i went to class. lol. everything the teacher wrote on the whiteboard kept running down like wet paint. but i made some dope artwork that day. (artschool).

ive tasted words smelled music.

once i saw one of my classmates true reptillian form and heard his subliminal whispers. that was the scariest moment. i told him i was gonna kill him if he didn't leave. this was before i was hip to the reptiles. i talked to him on myspace years later and mentioned it....never heard from him again.

last time i did shrooms was summer 2006, in NYC. that was fun. there were diff weather systems every 3 blocks. it was weird.

wow, a 1/2 OZ of shrooms is crazy.

picking time soon