Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a poetry forum?

^^can you never talk again please

'

I want a yoga forum NOW!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

great dane you a freakish, net nerd, wannabee 5%er, and a withdrawn perverted dickrider go spray your verbal feaces somewhere else.....
    and you havent answered my last question punk.....this dude goes hes a 10% percenter then i gave him the definition(the 10% are the people who keep the 85% under conrol through evil methods, media and shit) he says exactly- then i say why would you want to keep the 85% percent under control they should know the truth... the faggot hasent replied....callin me a perpertrator yur describin yourself homeboy

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    hip hop n poetry are to diffrent fuckin things if yall know anthing about the two, hiphop,rap is music that ryhmes ova beats, poetry dosent HAVE to rhyme, theres no beats, and if any of you can write poems thay look a lot diffrent to raps
    haha, running your mouth like you know what your talking about

I love it when assholes make bigger asses of themselves

Do you know what RAP stands for, you dumb fuck?

Rythm And Poetry

How can you compare an artform such as poetry, to a culture? (in this case hip hop)

Know the ledge before you talk about things that you obviously have no understanding of what the difference is, you fucking insignificant worm.

"RAP IS WHAT YOU DO, HIP HOP IS WHAT YOU LIVE"

muthafucka I know you wanna feel some form of significance in ya sad fuckin life (mum...iam finally part of a community where i feel i belong....i will use this amazing feeling to search threads for anything my feeble intellect can correct...)but leave me out!...i dont give a fuck what RAP stands for, dog i spend my time obtaining more important information...you chattin about rap n hiphop, its the only thing you know...hope you feel tall boy..behind your computer screen....... dont tell me too know the ledge if you knew it you would be contributing your thoughts on the actual forum, but you dont cuz your DUMB AS FUCK
    Last edited by SID; 04-10-2007 at 01:25 PM.

muthafucka I know you wanna feel some form of significance in ya sad fuckin life (mum...iam finally part of a community where i feel i belong....i will use this amazing feeling to search threads for anything my feeble intellect can correct...)but leave me out!...i dont give a fuck what RAP stands for, dog i spend my time obtaining more important information...you chattin about rap n hiphop, its the only thing you know...hope you feel tall boy..behind your computer screen....... dont tell me too know the ledge if you knew it you would be contributing your thoughts on the actual forum, but you dont cuz your DUMB AS FUCK

Lol, a kid with star wars in his name calling me a nerd, your funny

And your choice of grammar is almost as funny as reading a third graders raps

Oh wait did I just give your whole style away????

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    I want a yoga forum NOW!
    hell yah lets do that shit start one up and make them pin it bfor the take your idea like ben

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    yah lets do that shit start one up and make them pin it bfor the take your idea like ben
    great dane you a freakish, net nerd, wannabee 5%er, and a withdrawn perverted dickrider go spray your verbal feaces somewhere else.....
    and you havent answered my last question punk.....this dude goes hes a 10% percenter then i gave him the definition(the 10% are the people who keep the 85% under conrol through evil methods, media and shit) he says exactly- then i say why would you want to keep the 85% percent under control they should know the truth... the faggot hasent replied....callin me a perpertrator yur describin yourself homeboy
    im sorry when did i call you a perpatrater.......... and if i dident get back to you on that question im sory i most of over looked it and i dont realy care about it that much but to aswer you question becouse i manmipulaton is the number 2 thing in businiss the number 3 thing is relenles presut i want give you number in becouse we live in a capitalist socity and i dont whant a nother competeter
    and being secsessful in business is being secsessful in life
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THE GREAT DANE View Post
    yah lets do that shit start one up and make them pin it bfor the take your idea like ben

im sorry when did i call you a perpatrater.......... and if i dident get back to you on that question im sory i most of over looked it and i dont realy care about it that much but to aswer you question becouse i manmipulaton is the number 2 thing in businiss the number 3 thing is relenles presut i want give you number in becouse we live in a capitalist socity and i dont whant a nother competeter
    and being secsessful in business is being secsessful in life
    fucking hell ... are you illiterate or what ?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

your a funny dude nasty nak il leave it at that....

stop beefin in my admin section.

36 seen this and if ends meet the best that can happen is a poetry subforum in TOD