Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop With All The Hate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    why katz hate on cilva? cuz foolz are brainwashed by their muthafuckin goverment...death to america, he dosent mean bomb america (so dont say shit like hes a "terrorist") hes saying death to "political america", "invading america" "oilthirsty america"...get the picture? hes chattin from the streets of arabia were innocent babies and kids are geetin killed for oil....dont hate on him cuz he speaks the fuckin truth....wu allowed him to make that track cuz they know itz the truth...and for MJ (the greatest entertainer of all time) he speaks the truth yet again...which katz cant take...the goverment took that man dont at every chance they could...they dont like people gettin too much money,respect and following, so they either kill them or murda their image..the list of murdered truth speakers is disturbing.. so stop hatin cilva and appreciate that album for what it is D.O.P.E

People blame the government too quickly, and for everything. yep agree with the first part, but saying MJ was "taken down by the government" is stupid.

MJ was taken down by insanity. if you dont believe that, fucking look at him. liked his music though

Mj got fucked up..no doubt..the amount of shit that man went through the fame..pressure...his dad, but he aint no fuckin molester,if he was why the fuck would he have been so open about his relationship with kidz on that fuckin interview...cuz he missed out on his childhood...and loves kidz. and methodz its true look at all the katz who have spoken, against war, the goverment or anthing else of specific value,THERE DEAD, "people blame the goverment too quickly" - have you seen the history of your goverment, not to mention the modern day?..
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    Mj got fucked up..no doubt..the amount of shit that man went through the fame..pressure...his dad, but he aint no fuckin molester,if he was why the fuck would he have been so open about his relationship with kidz on that fuckin interview...cuz he missed out on his childhood...and loves kidz. and methodz its true look at all the katz who have spoken, against war, the goverment or anthing else of specific value,THERE DEAD, "people blame the goverment too quickly" - have you seen the history of your goverment, not to mention the modern day?..
    I agree with you, MJ isnt a kiddie fiddler, he just thinks he's still a kid. Doesnt change the fact the man fucked himself up, mighta had things such as family pressure, media pressure ect influecing that - Still had nothing to do with the government.

I'm against the war... Lets skip that, the governmentS (Not just America) are completely in the wrong, I agree.

I'm just saying with shit, people just think it makes them more political to point the finger at the Governments. They fuck up A LOT, but it doesn't mean everything wrong with Average Joe's life, or (To use your example) MJ's life, is the Governments fault. George Bush isn't going around telling people to take drugs, he isn't going around telling people to kill eachother in the ghetto, he isn't calling MJ a kiddie fiddler. All Governments do A LOT wrong, but not everything is the Governments fault. People need to take responsibility for their own lives, no matter what hand you're dealt.

Shit, I've never finished school, got kicked out of 4, but I took it upon myself to educate myself. I whinged like a baby, but crying about how "unfair" things are doesn't make the unfair any more fair. Educating yourself and getting to a position to challenge the wrongs DOES make it more fair.

If you live in a dictatorship, then bitch about the Government. But right now, most people on here come from a democracy, we all have tools to educate ourselves and make money legit. But a lot chose to kill eachother and say "they have to because the Government won't do anything about this that and the other".

"media pressure"=goverment,"George Bush isn't going around telling people to take drugs"-nooooo hes just importing millions of tons of the shit from the country he went to war with(afghanishtan,opium) and the rest of the world, "people just think it makes them more political to point the finger at the Governments"- yes iam political..because i hate brainwashing, bloodthirsty "democracies". "If you live in a dictatorship"- you live in the middle east,-who imposed these fine gentlemen on the people of arabia..i got a guess! "he isn't going around telling people to kill eachother in the ghetto"- noooo hes just flooding that contry with firearms and anger (the two dont mix very well)
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Some of the media = Government, yep. Can't believe you're trying to place blame on the Government for MJ's downfall... this is exactly my point. It was HIS fault.

He went to war with Iraq, which is half the problem with the war... It should've been in Afghanistan with Al Quadea, not in Iraq with Saddam Hussein. They went to war based on 9/11, he had nothing to do with that... Not saying he was good, but they used 9/11 to carry out a personal vendetta his father started.

You honestly believe that the Government is at fault for crack problems in America? Drug smugglers took the drugs from places such as Cuba, Asia, Columbia and brought it into America. What you're saying is conspiracy, not fact. Not commenting on whether that is right or wrong, BUT... Drugs would be in America no matter what, the Government's job is to eradicate them, I don't entirely believe they want to.

Still, no one is forcing these people to take drugs. You don't have to do something because it's there, thats the sign of a weak person. And another example of people not willing to place blame on themselves, instead looking for other reasons - No drug takers, no drugs.

Hating the Government doesn't make you political... Most people hate their Government worldwide lol, most people worldwide aren't political. Which was my point, saying "George Bush is bad" isn't political, a lot more goes into running a country that gets overlooked.

Huh? Don't get your next point at all. Maybe if you stopped selectivley quoting things I say, you'd make more sense.

So, George Bush is not only running around giving fixes to junkies, he's now out there repping the Bloods and shooting Crips? Bloods and Crips aren't shooting eachother because they're angry at the Government, they're shooting eachother because they're ignorant. They're in the "We have to live like this" category, when really, they CHOSE to live like that. If they were really angry at the Government, they'd put down the guns, pick up the books, and stop the violence. Killing eachother creates more problems for Governments, communities and families, they aren't doing anything but helping the "white mans" stereotype of the black community.

Still, a bit ironic when so many Americans claim to be "political".... and how many vote?

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    micheal jackson says "yes" to this thread

THE ALMIGHTY, ABSOLUTE, OMNIPOTENT ONE APPROVES OF THIS THREAD

SIVERRINGZZZZ IS THE SON OF THE SON OF GOD AND DESERVES NO HATE

QUOTE UNQUOTE

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post

THE ALMIGHTY, ABSOLUTE, OMNIPOTENT ONE APPROVES OF THIS THREAD

SIVERRINGZZZZ IS THE SON OF THE SON OF GOD AND DESERVES NO HATE

QUOTE UNQUOTE

His somewhat semi-mighty brother Tito concurs

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

MY only problem with Cilva is that he tries so hard to sound and look like a tough new yorker when he's dutch. He doesn't rap in dutch, or even in a dutch accent. He's also a pretty intelligent and slightly geeky guy but in every publicity shot (e.g. front page advert here) you see he's trying to look like some brooding new york gangsta.

From the day he (and moongod and others) became affiliated with wu they already had all these lyrics about kung-fu and stuff and it's just not original. If he hadn't become friends with rza then he'd have just been another rapper who desperately wanted to be wu-tang. When 36 dropped they had their own style which was fresh. 14 years on and a dutch rapper droppin the same style is anything but fresh.

I'm an mc from the uk and if I rapped in an american accent I'd get laughed off stage. I always thought the first rule of hip-hop was to be real.

That said, I aint heard this album or his newest stuff, so maybe he's rapping in dutch in a dutch accent, I dunno...
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-12-2007 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    MY only problem with Cilva is that he tries so hard to sound and look like a tough new yorker when he's dutch. He doesn't rap in dutch, or even in a dutch accent. He's also a pretty intelligent and slightly geeky guy but in every publicity shot (e.g. front page advert here) you see he's trying to look like some brooding new york gangsta.

From the day he (and moongod and others) became affiliated with wu they already had all these lyrics about kung-fu and stuff and it's just not original. If he hadn't become friends with rza then he'd have just been another rapper who desperately wanted to be wu-tang. When 36 dropped they had their own style which was fresh. 14 years on and a dutch rapper droppin the same style is anything but fresh.

I always thought the first rule of hip-hop was to be real.

That said, I aint heard this album or his newest stuff, so maybe he's rapping in dutch in a dutch accent, I dunno...
    I'm an mc from the uk and if I rapped in an american accent I'd get laughed off stage.

seriously, in all honesty, the best post on this forum regarding cilvaringz

even michael seriously approves

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    I know youve heard this in other threads but... on the REAL

you guys need to ease up on Cilva for comin with this album...i mean sure it may be the type of production that deck/meth/gza/rae/ugod have needed this whole time to bring the wu forward, and instead we get an unknown artist from overseas spewing hate on America in the name of WU (who is an american icon), but at least the guy is sayin something relevant and isnt comin with any jiggy shit

I cant say that im very impressed with the album lyrically or flow wise , and I am pissed off about the false advertising (feat Method Man),but i will not go on and say cilva's a fag ..what a homo ..he sucks or any shit like that all u haters need to grow up and focus on yourselves...go do something productive with your time instead of tryin to keep another man down
    we think the problem is, that people like u cant accept other's opinions...stop saying stop the hate.

the shit out today isn't jiggy shit either, that died in the late 90s

Wu-Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    we think the problem is, that people like u cant accept other's opinions...stop saying stop the hate.

no ,i think the problem is there's too many people who criticize mc's when they cant even rhyme themselves. people can have there opinions and they will,but it doesn't give them permission to attack someones character.

just cuz you dont like dude's album..why do you gotta say
    "what a fag" or "Cilva's a homo"

you internet tuff guys are one of the things that's wrong with hip hop .

any1 who posts reckless trash on here should be banned..

and 1nce again ...i dont even like Cilva's album its just you idiots on here are way outta line nuff said

Veteran Member

i dont see the big deal with the accent, most of you who do not live in Europe should know that for one, apart from england and france, countries like Netherland, Sweden, Norway, Finland etc have a slightly american accent due to the fact that most of their teachers in english and the forum they have learnt english has been mostly american (e.g, TV, Movies, Teachers, Adverts etc) on top of that, you all seem to forget that ringz also lived in US for a while, so i dont personally think he is faking the accent, as anyone who hears him speak, knows he speaks exactly how he raps, how many dutch guys do u all know? listen to how they speak, as long as he aint faking it then he is keeping it real in my opinion, everyone screaming for a cilvaringz album, where is moongod, where is this but everytime they come u the wu fans are the first to critize them, why dont u all enjoy the album for what its worth, its either u like it or u dont, no need coming up with different reasons that has nothing to do wit the album
    Forgotten Brotherhood