Thread: Craziest Gang Bangs

FRESH FISH

Default Re: Craziest Gang Bangs

i prefer a petite female wit sum thicknezz 2 her

FRESH FISH

while yall like hoez & bitchz haha

I prefer a girl who can handle my demonic rage and horrible taste in clothes
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    I prefer a girl who can handle my demonic rage and horrible taste in clothes

curiousity strikez.. wha type of clothz u wear?

Mandatory Death

Haha Fag

Shrouding your raging fear of my berserk depiction is futile.

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    only tricks fuck bitches.......

reup

this thread is the next hollywood scandal to break

wu tang gang rape.

Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT View Post
    i COULD OF gangbang 3!! BITCHES at seperate times tho, me and my friend James were the stars of the show when we went to partys n shit, we taught mutha fuckas how shit was done the RIGHT way, not their way, but im scared to catch some kind of STD specially HIV, but bitches would want us both, and im like erm fuck no, nothing about seein him naked, i can care less, its like i never been o a locker room at a recenter or somthing ya know.....but bitches like that....are sluts and now n days, shit u never know..strait up, but what me a James would do, would fine 2 girls that are friends, and become good friends with them both, like me and him and that girl and her friend hang out drink, mall or whatever....fuck with their heads for few days do whatever with them, and get out, we were a team almost, he had majoy issues tho, non of which i would say the major ones were his fault, but he got into a lot of mess that didnt help anything, god bless his soul, RIP...

no storys tho, just some game.......
    oh shit i remember this FINE n CUTE cheerleader just strait up started to suck on my fingers out of no where, i was like 'thats a first' in my mind, then she sucked on my tounge so hard, she would suck the fucker almost out my mouth, and the next morning, MY TOUNGE HURT LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! strait up, that lil thing under your tounge ached like a mutha, no doubt, she was fun, i still like her, havnt talked to her in MONTHS, but i was smooth that weekend she was at my crib with me and james and her friend that i l8er hooked up with a few months l8er, i waited till she passed otu on my bed, kissed her on her neck n shit, she got all wet, damped or whatever he her pantys, and i slipped my phone number in her pocket, she called me the enxt morning, but my tounge was sore as hell, barley could talk,

but yeh, i hooked up with her friend that ALMOST hooked up with James that night, she was into me more, and didnt want to seem desperate and just help hands and talked with James and gave him a lil peck kiss n shit, but yeh i almsot fucked her, funny thing cause i hung out with her ona weekend with 2 of my other homies, and i ended flirtin with her A LOT, and they got pissed, cause i bet them i was gonna get with her, they lost with their fake disquise, i tossed on my real shit and got that for A WHOLE WEEKEND! hahah but yeh they walked a 1-2 hour walk home at 3am cause they couldnt get non, so i just stood the night, and cuddled, and kissed her at first, then fingered her and felt her up, then the next day, we went to the car show, hung out, slept there again that day, and did the same thing, i shoulda mde her suck my dick, but i didnt really care, i was there just to bust my moves, she was a nice piece, and well we did that, and we fell asleep in her aunts bed!! lol, she came home like at 2am cause she works late and was like, "hey wake up kids i gotta go to sleep" so i like hesitated to get up cause i had a big boner, just natural ya know, so i said fuck it, ima make her think we were fuckin, and got up ou of her bed with my huge ass boner and went to the couch with that girl, and she gave me the most wierest look i ever seen, like a dumbfounded look like "i cant belive you fucked my niese in my bed" lol, i was laughing in my head on the way to the couch, i liked that girl tho, we shared a pillow ont eh couch, close to each other the whole night, it was fun...havnt seen her sence....hahhahahhaa, well i talked to her ONE TIME after that, and she lives on my block! but i dont fuck with her...damn, ive had a plenty of women all shapes and sizes and thos unbarable almost regrets of those look good in dark not in light type of shit, damn, i admit, ive been desperate like 2 times, but yeh..all these women say "ive alwaysed loved you Justin, always, you didnt know that?" im like in my head "shut up, and spread your legs" but that was mean, so i would say "yeh i know" LMAO thats the best shit..............ima player, but not with the good girls, i give ladies alot of resepct, others are shit...lmao and dont deseave a glance from me, hahha, i lvoe myslef,

sorry for the rant..but i feel liek talkin about it, so might of aswell....
    peace
    haha, wow, forgot this OG wu corp faggit ever existed. he took sidious katana size L's back then.

and sicka was the resident schizo back then - glad project trillogic has filled that void.
    Last edited by rainbow; 12-01-2017 at 05:25 AM.

'

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    haha, wow, forgot this OG wu corp faggit ever existed. he took sidious katana size L's back then.

and sicka was the resident schizo back then - glad project trillogic has filled that void.
    I remember that guy looked like this manchild which makes reading it hilarious

'

Lol jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Lol jesus

Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT View Post
    no storys tho, just some game.......
    oh shit i remember this FINE n CUTE cheerleader just strait up started to suck on my fingers out of no where, i was like 'thats a first' in my mind, then she sucked on my tounge so hard, she would suck the fucker almost out my mouth, and the next morning, MY TOUNGE HURT LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! strait up, that lil thing under your tounge ached like a mutha, no doubt, she was fun, i still like her, havnt talked to her in MONTHS, but i was smooth that weekend she was at my crib with me and james and her friend that i l8er hooked up with a few months l8er, i waited till she passed otu on my bed, kissed her on her neck n shit, she got all wet, damped or whatever he her pantys, and i slipped my phone number in her pocket, she called me the enxt morning, but my tounge was sore as hell, barley could talk

peace
    haha, reading this clearly fabricated, clueless story, knowing how this clown looked.

Lol i remember that guy, total waste of food and water