Thread: my state of affairs

Default my state of affairs

2 more songs coming out immedieatley if not soon

yeah im running a record label out of my trailor when 2 masters like logic and trigga form toghether into a family the whole organism evolves these roots are taking hold my 9ld life ended as i start this newq chaptewr in my lkife wish me luck motha fuckas we aint ever coming down we will never need any other jobs

fuck bitches and get stoned

bitch ass motha fuckes get fucking popped bitch ass motha fuckes get fucking popped yeah bitch ass motha fuckas get fucking popped yeah bitch ass motha fuckas get fucking popped

those who have only given themselves to only one side of the force have never truley realized galactic dominination -inspired by a quote from darth sidious
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-30-2017 at 12:56 AM.

rapped the ending of the song trigga started called killin shit and i ended up rapping the whole fucking thing after he flowed but in 2 recordings there both recorded the song sounds perfect if just started missing the final verse everything else is completed

song 34 'killin shit ft. trigga tre" has been released im only posting new songs to my soundcloud right now reverbnation wont let me post any new ones without paying www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic

im 32 i turn 33 febuary 9th they made me take kindegarten twice the first time i went to kindegarten i went to a catholic school and they all made fun of me for not being able to tie my shoes and i consiistantley was made to miss class and sit in that fucking lunchroom till my plate was fucking young well i probably would have died in nature if it were not for modern medication it makes my schizophrenia liveable and when i was young i would get tounsilidious like all the fucking time till eventually they yanked those fuckers out and my abnoids and i gained so much weight and i was born with white hair but it turned dirty blond unless i spend alot of time in the sun then it turns light blond but idk i got a tan this summer but it went by so past and its lead up to this point the last chapter of my life is over rest in peace and this new chapter is unfolding im not smart enough to predict the future im not smart enough to make up the shit i say it just comes to me from many sources and ive moved past many many fates and im gonna find the right one and stick my dick in it and bring syncricity to that point and get other people to sync with me more and more we supernatural imagine how much respect can be had if you personally know lil wayne whether your a rapper or not think obout it holy fuck peace out niggas like my old apprentice told me life dictates the master apprentice relationship not you or i

'

No one cares