Thread: V for Vendetta trailer

Default V for Vendetta trailer

http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

looks ok so far, hope it does the book at least some justice
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Default Re: V for Vendetta trailer

don't tell me no one here has read V for Vendetta
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

No one has an opinion on this???
    - Kurt Vonnegut

whats this movie about?

Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as “V.” Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about V’s mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself – and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving star

Wachowski Brothers produced it
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by mr punch
    Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as “V.” Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about V’s mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself – and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving star

Wachowski Brothers produced it
    - Kurt Vonnegut

i dont read books

haven't read the graphic novel, but I'll check this one out when its released...looks solid

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace