Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacmans Suspension Is Wrong

Default Pacmans Suspension Is Wrong

yO HOW THA HELL THEY GONNA SUSPEND THIS CAT 4 THA WHOLE SEASON?
    i MEAN HE HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING SINCE BEFORE HE WAS IN THE NFL! THIS IS LIKE GOING ON TRIAL, BEING FOUND NOT GUILTY AND BEING THROWN IN JAIL ANYWAY. WTF?

^it ain't got shit to do with what he did in college, its got alot to do with his lil incident at the strip club where a dude ended up dead. The NFL makes alot of money promoting that wholesome shit to corperate america. Pacman fucked up and now they're makin him as an example, it may not be right but it is what it is.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    ^it ain't got shit to do with what he did in college, its got alot to do with his lil incident at the strip club where a dude ended up dead. The NFL makes alot of money promoting that wholesome shit to corperate america. Pacman fucked up and now they're makin him as an example, it may not be right but it is what it is.
    RIGHT BUT HE HASNT BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING IN RELATION 2 THAT INCIDENT BRO

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    RIGHT BUT HE HASNT BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING IN RELATION 2 THAT INCIDENT BRO
    the DA of Las Vegas recently recommended that he be pressed with felony & misdemeanor charges. You gotta admit throwing around 80 grand at a strip club and then getting mad cuz people is grabbin the cash is a pretty fuckin stupid thing to be doing. Again, it may not be right but there's a new commisioner in the office and he wants players actin like model citizens. If fuckin with people's money alone got their attention they probably wouldn't be literally tryin to throw the shit away like that. Takin away playin time is probably the only thing that's really gonna get them to consider walkin a narrower path.

the DA of Las Vegas recently recommended that he be pressed with felony & misdemeanor charges. You gotta admit throwing around 80 grand at a strip club and then getting mad cuz people is grabbin the cash is a pretty fuckin stupid thing to be doing. Again, it may not be right but there's a new commisioner in the office and he wants players actin like model citizens. If fuckin with people's money alone got their attention they probably wouldn't be literally tryin to throw the shit away like that. Takin away playin time is probably the only thing that's really gonna get them to consider walkin a narrower path.
    THOUGH I DONT ENTIRELY DISAGREE WITH WHAT U ARE SAYIN. (THROWIN AROUND 80 GRAND BEIN STUPID) I DO HAVE TO ASK YOU THIS. UNTIL SOMEONE IS CHARGED SHOULD EVERYONE THAT SPOKE WITH THA DUDE THAT SHOT THA GUN THAT NIGHT BE SUSPENDED FROM WORK 4 A YEAR?

THOUGH I DONT ENTIRELY DISAGREE WITH WHAT U ARE SAYIN. (THROWIN AROUND 80 GRAND BEIN STUPID) I DO HAVE TO ASK YOU THIS. UNTIL SOMEONE IS CHARGED SHOULD EVERYONE THAT SPOKE WITH THA DUDE THAT SHOT THA GUN THAT NIGHT BE SUSPENDED FROM WORK 4 A YEAR?
    Would that dude be firin the gun if Pacman wasn't throwin around that 80 grand? And lets face it, bein a player in the NFL isn't the same as pushin pencils for half the amount yearly that he brought with him to the club for a single night. You're held to different standards and reasonably so.

(onna side note, whats up with the capslock?)

Would that dude be firin the gun if Pacman wasn't throwin around that 80 grand? And lets face it, bein a player in the NFL isn't the same as pushin pencils for half the amount yearly that he brought with him to the club for a single night. You're held to different standards and reasonably so.

(onna side note, whats up with the capslock?)
    Would he be shootin if it werent 4 pacman? I dont know. Neither do u or the
    NFL! Suspending someone for an entire year 4 sumthin they may or may not have been PARTIALLY involved in is a joke!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

yo this cat has been getting into trouble since he got in the league so i personally think the punishment fits.i admit at first the without pay was kinda harsh,but you dont play....you dont get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie Bronz View Post
    yo this cat has been getting into trouble since he got in the league so i personally think the punishment fits.i admit at first the without pay was kinda harsh,but you dont play....you dont get paid.
    Not one charge has stuck. Not one! He has been convicted of nuthin. How would u feel if u were him?

Not one charge has stuck. Not one! He has been convicted of nuthin. How would u feel if u were him?
    id get what i deserved.

pacman jones is an asshole, clearly. The No fun league is trying to set precidents for off-field incidents, and he is at the top of the list. He isn't the only one tho. one of the bungles got 8 games for bein, well a douchebag for lack of a better word. I mean seriously, you're making millions, youve captured the american dream, grow the fuck up! Pacman needs to leave those gang days behind him. Unfortunately he won't. A year of sitting on the couch drinking forties with his boys will stir up some sort of incident. Idle hands are the devils playground my friend. He WILL do something stupid and never play in the NFL again. You can bet dollars to donuts on that.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    pacman jones is an asshole, clearly. The No fun league is trying to set precidents for off-field incidents, and he is at the top of the list. He isn't the only one tho. one of the bungles got 8 games for bein, well a douchebag for lack of a better word. I mean seriously, you're making millions, youve captured the american dream, grow the fuck up! Pacman needs to leave those gang days behind him. Unfortunately he won't. A year of sitting on the couch drinking forties with his boys will stir up some sort of incident. Idle hands are the devils playground my friend. He WILL do something stupid and never play in the NFL again. You can bet dollars to donuts on that.
    very true my man...im not sure of your of your race,but u dont see any of the white players donig doub shit like this...and this is comming from a black man. sad indeed

im white but i know personally what bad friends and 40s can do to a situation. It's a lifestyle thing, not a color thing, but I can see how my post could sound a little racist, but believe me that was furthest from my intent. If anyone is offended by my remarks I apologize, send gripe letters care of

Don Imus in the morning, MSNBC studios NY,NY

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie Bronz View Post
    very true my man...im not sure of your of your race,but u dont see any of the white players donig doub shit like this...and this is comming from a black man. sad indeed
    Doin what shit? Innocent until proven guilty son. Ever heard that one? They havent even had enough evidence to go to trial and try and prove him guilty!
    God I cant believe noone agrees with me on this. Why does pac not have 2 be proven guilty when everyone else does?
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 04-11-2007 at 03:43 AM.

Doin what shit? Innocent until proven guilty son. Ever heard that one? They havent even had enough evidence to go to trial and try and prove him guilty!
    that shit just happened, it takes forever before a trial ever starts, trust me on that one, and again, he's held to different standards being in the NFL, ain't got nothing to do with constitutional rights