Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacmans Suspension Is Wrong

why does he have to go to trial? He's breaking NFL policy just by getting arrested. The constitution/bill of rights has absolutely nothing to do with the NFL. It's a private institution. It's the same thing if you get suspended from school without any real proof. It's at the discretion of the institution to which you signed a contract. That is the key. Pacman has no case whatsoever.

As strippers rushed to collect the money, Jones allegedly became angry, grabbed one of them by the hair and drove her head into the stage. A fight ensued, and as Jones and his entourage began to leave, a person in the entourage reportedly began shooting.
    ......from yahoo.com, if you're commissioner of the NFL do you think these kind of reports make your players look good or bad?

Support the Real. Click HERE

They're strippers! They woulda been happy with a twenty!

Banned

You could see this coming. Pacman was a liability in college AND when he was drafted. He has BENEFITED from his talent, and now that same talent that has gotten him to were he is, is taking him down in a way.

But for him to cry fowl is kinda hippocritical being that if he wasn't a pro player, he would not have gotten out of half or any of the shit he has done in the past.
    This guy was abusing his opportunities, and got what was coming. Now he is at a crossroads in life...the choice is his and he has no one to blame but himself.

I dont wanna hear, 'oh its not fair'...Fair? Pacman has been on the good side of fair his whole life professionally speaking, so again, i don't see the argument. With all the arrests in the NFL embarassing the league, it was only a matter of time.

And Chris Henry is lucky he has talent and still is on a team. Dude got arrested 3 TIMES last year! Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    ......from yahoo.com, if you're commissioner of the NFL do you think these kind of reports make your players look good or bad?
    keyword here is allegedly!

well he didn't allegedly get arrested 9 times, that is a fact, and it shows a pattern of behavior. The NFL doesn't need to prove anything. Simply getting arrested that many times is a black eye for the NFL. It's also pretty tough to prove you are innocent with 9 different cases pending.

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    keyword here is allegedly!
    legal speak all the papers gotta use to keep them from getting sued. You could get filmed sooting someone dead and have 20 eyewitnesses that saw the same shit, until you're convicted the papers will still put the alledgedly in there regardless of circumstance.

This is probably bringin the innocent until provin guilty reaction outta ya but once again they're an employer, not the federal goverment.

Where you this upset about it when they banned Ricky Williams for a year?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    They're strippers! They woulda been happy with a twenty!
    must've never been to vegas

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    im white but i know personally what bad friends and 40s can do to a situation. It's a lifestyle thing, not a color thing, but I can see how my post could sound a little racist, but believe me that was furthest from my intent. If anyone is offended by my remarks I apologize, send gripe letters care of

Don Imus in the morning, MSNBC studios NY,NY
    naw man whut u said is not racist at all..but think about it,what famous white guy in sports besides pete rose has done somthing to get themselves banned from the sport they love??

I guess the point im tryin 2 make is this is the new commish tryin 2 show how tough he is by shittin on 1 individual who it was convenient 2 shit on! 1 earlier comment was made about it taking time to file charges or go to trial and there is a reason 4 that. Its because they have 2 get the facts straight
    (something u should do before punishing someone) The NFL does not know the facts on anything pacman has done. Therfore they have no right to punish him now! Had they waited for the justice system 2 decide I would have no problem with a suspension. I really wouldnt son! Am I wrong for thinkin he has a right to defend himself first?

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    I guess the point im tryin 2 make is this is the new commish tryin 2 show how tough he is by shittin on 1 individual who it was convenient 2 shit on! 1 earlier comment was made about it taking time to file charges or go to trial and there is a reason 4 that. Its because they have 2 get the facts straight
    (something u should do before punishing someone) The NFL does not know the facts on anything pacman has done. Therfore they have no right to punish him now! Had they waited for the justice system 2 decide I would have no problem with a suspension. I really wouldnt son! Am I wrong for thinkin he has a right to defend himself first?
    In the courts, yes of course his has those rights (and more importantly alot of money) but from an employer? If your job knew you got arrested 9 times (don't know if it was really that many or not) would you still have that job?

The new commish Is trying to make a statement outta him. I don't deny that at all, but lets face it, the dude made himself an easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie Bronz View Post
    naw man whut u said is not racist at all..but think about it,what famous white guy in sports besides pete rose has done somthing to get themselves banned from the sport they love??
    steve howe ny yankees coke problem
    banned 4 life

he's been in the wrong place at the wrong time on too many occassions. dude goes somewhere and something bad happens. the NFL is making an example of the guy. its not like he's going to jail, he's just not being allowed to earn a paycheck in the NFL for a season.

having employees that are constantly in trouble with the law reflects bad on the campany. so they're giving the guy a time out.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Wu Vatican

bottom line is he puts him self in certain situations with certain people where problems follow him. the nfl don't want pacmans problems following them. they cut it off at the source, give him a harsh warning and hope theres no further incidents.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.