Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aids

penalty boxed user

one thing that is quite strange is that you can't get aids from a mosquito
    if you could can you imagine how fucked the world will be then
    do you think there cure for aids
    i heard of an english kid who had aids & in time he had no aids his boddy faught it off
    look at zuma he raped a chick with aids & he's fine it's like playing russion roulette with an automatic
    his advice is that you must scrub your dick straight after with very hot water
    Last edited by RAMESH; 04-11-2007 at 05:07 PM.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    the HIV virus dies as soon as it's exposed to air, its actually not very resiliant outside of the body. Why wouldn't she clean the dildo after someone else used it?
    why would she even want to use a dildo after somone else used it?

she jus told me that she dident know it had been used(thought it was new, in the box and all) but her friend told her she used it (whos pretty much a stank ass hoe), very fuckin embarrsin for the poor girl
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Veteran Member

One day I was going to a place to buy shoes when I saw a suspicious looking woman walking up and down the sidewalk. She was too thin to be healthy; her legs was too thin like a baseball bat and her skin looked tight on her arms she looked like a walking toothpick. She was also wearing a skimpy skirt.

I kept on watching her cuz she was walking aimlessly and looking all over the place. Then a car pulled up. She went up to it to talk, then got in with a man. They drove behind a store. I then understood what she was- a prostitute.

A few months later, I landed a job near that area where I saw that woman. One day I left work at 7:30 pm and was hungry to buy some KFC, so I did. I then took a short cut through this neighborhood so I can catch my bus quicker.

As I walked through the neighborhood I noticed a poster. It had a logo of the local police and had a picture of that woman I saw a few months earlier. On the poster it said that woman was HIV positive, and if anyone saw her to call police.

I was shocked and just stood there looking at the poster in disbelief. I looked at the poster to see if it was authentic, and I think it really is.

If it is tru, I think that woman was infecting people with HIV on purpose, because I've heard a few people across the country who do that.

I wonder how many other tricks she infected and how many people those tricks infected?