Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat Appreciation ...

Only took him 4 or 5 hits. lol

good shit

Master Of Long Beach SniperShot's Avatar

that mk vs sf 2 was hot

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

its ok....im here now

i thought 4 was the weakest......3 was crazy when it dropped & i love all the ps2 ones..........ima combo type dude.......and i hate all you bitches online where all you do is ya cheap special moves with ya gay created character......get some real game

Banned

armaggedon disappointed me with lack of combo's ... chameleon is the only character worth playin with online cos he has a mad combo set ... though air combo's are alright ...

i didnt like MK3 tbh ... though UMK3 made up for my hatred ... then trilogy did even better ... MK4 def sucked ... but if it hadnt been made the ps2 ones wouldnt be as good as they are ...

and nothing is worse than homo created characters who all they do is fire ball and transport and shit ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

MK4 intro'd weapons. It was tight. Some great combos came from that game. YOU could juggle somebody in the air with the weapon at the end of a mean combo and get at least 3/4 of their bar knocked the fuck out.

armaggedon disappointed me with lack of combo's ... chameleon is the only character worth playin with online cos he has a mad combo set ... though air combo's are alright ...
    i love Armageddon, ground & air combos, parrys n shit........off the top my favs. combo wise are; Shang, Quan, Movado, Johnny Cage, Tanya

and nothing is worse than homo created characters who all they do is fire ball and transport and shit ...
    ya that teleport move where they come from below you and then slam you, i hate that shit

yo Hollow Dartz.....where u at, i forgot to tell you i finally figured that shit out n got my online goin

Banned

yeah, MK4 was innovative in terms of next level ... but damn the gameplay was weak ... i read a review somewhere it was described as "the only 3D game with 2D gameplay" - ouch

and as a reptile fan i hated his MK4 costume ... infact i havent liked any of his costumes since beyond MK II ... i prefer him ninja'd up ... but MK: A attire isnt too bad ...

>>edit<<

MILLIon - yeh the air combos and shit are cool ... but i miss the long combos you could do on the deception ... especially ones where you went through all fighting styles they were cool as fuck ... but the air ones are still cool ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^ aw shit yea i forgot about that....in Deception & DA you could go thru all 3 fighting styles on one combo, that shit was crazy

i also agree on the Reptile thing.....i didnt like any of his PS2 costumes besides the newest one in Armageddon where he was all wrapped up.......i hated the ones where he is a straight up lizard, long tail n shit

Banned

Read Bulletin

Date:12 Apr 2007, 02:51 AM SubjectMKII on PS3 Thursday! 4/12/07Body:Mortals,

Mortal Kombat II will be available for download on the PlayStation Network this Thursday for $4.99.

It will include 10 new stages, online play and leaderboards.

Prepare yourselves for Kombat!

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

i just played the original MK for the first time in like 10 years on my genesis emulator ... ahhh the memories it brought back ... i forgot how fucking annoying goro was to beat ... got a double flawless on shang tsung ... really its too easy when he morphs into other characters ... i always found goro harder than shang tsung ... especially on the hardest difficulty ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Read Bulletin

Date:12 Apr 2007, 02:51 AM SubjectMKII on PS3 Thursday! 4/12/07Body:Mortals,

Mortal Kombat II will be available for download on the PlayStation Network this Thursday for $4.99.

It will include 10 new stages, online play and leaderboards.

Prepare yourselves for Kombat!

anyone plan on getting this....i wish i could, but i dont have PS3.......im dying to kno what them 10 new levels are

love mk but they lost me at #4, ULTIMATE mortal kombat 3 was the best had all the extra characters.

yo who da ya think has tha best fatality move.... i'd post my opinion but i cant decide haha

subzero - when that shit hit the arcades everyone wanted to do subzero's spine rip

Banned

my first fatality i ever did was reptiles on MK2 ... my favourite is scorpions ... and yeh sub zero's was cool ... and MK4 sucked bit it paved the way the current games

Quoting ≠ Agreement.